Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

04.05.2019 04:02
Premier League leader Van Gerwen will take Antworten

Michael van Gerwen admits Phil Taylor is the greatest but insists all the pressure will be on The Power in their Premier League clash. Premier League leader Van Gerwen will take on the second-placed Taylor in an eagerly awaited showdown this Thursday night in Glasgow, live on Sky Sports. The Dutchmans recent dazzling form, which includes a record-breaking average of 124 in the Premier League, has led to fresh debate about whether he can become the best player ever.Offering his own opinion, Van Gerwen insists Taylor, a 16-time world champion, will always be recognised as the sports finest champion, but admits his recent winning record could give him a psychological edge against the 55-year-old. I think Im the best darts player at the moment, but Phil is the greatest player whos ever lived and hes still a fantastic player. Michael van Gerwen I think Im the best darts player at the moment, but Phil is the greatest player whos ever lived and hes still a fantastic player, said van Gerwen.I know Im the No 1 in the world and people will say the pressures on me, but the pressure is on him - or he will put the pressure on himself because I know Phil Taylor. Van Gerwen has won a succession of matches against Taylor in recent months I dont have a point to prove, I think Phil has a point to prove because Ive beaten him the last few times on television. Hes the greatest who ever lived in darts.Myself and Phil is probably the best game and I hope we can both play really well. Phil is the greatest player who ever lived but I think Im playing the best darts that have ever been thrown and Im showing some fantastic performances.Van Gerwen has won six successive televised games against Taylor since August 2014, although Taylor missed match darts in their Masters semi-final in January and also led in both Novembers Grand Slam final and the recent UK Open semi-final. But Taylor is expecting a closely contested match I cant wait, Im really looking forward to it and hes in for a game, said Taylor. Im close to Michael, getting closer and closer, and Im not going to keep missing doubles.I missed doubles in a few games and he hasnt. Ive got to be more ruthless. Ill keep pushing him and I think probably Im one of only two or three players who can give him a good game so hes in for a treat. Michael van Gerwen plays Phil Taylor in a top-of-the-table clash on Thursday What do I think about Michaels averages? Unbelievable. His ability is fantastic, but everybodys ability is good - its his concentration and his aggression thats getting him through, and he doesnt think hes going to miss a double. I think once I get him, hes in for a massive battle.Watch Premier League Darts on Thursday live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 7pm. Or watch for £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Also See: Studds Dutch dynamos WATCH: Glasgow glory Guillermo Ochoa Jersey . After a tight first half, the Croatians took command in Reykjavik after Skulason was dismissed for a professional foul in the 51st minute, but couldnt find a way past Iceland goalkeeper Hannes Halldorsson and his packed defence. Eduardo had a weak shot cleared away from near the goalline after barely a minute for Croatia, whose substitute Ivica Olic forced a fine reaction save from Halldorsson in the 55th. Javier Hernandez Jersey . Howard had 17 points and a career-high-tying 26 rebounds in his Houston debut, James Harden added 21 points and the Rockets cruised to a 96-83 win over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. http://www.mexiconationalshop.us/Raul-Jimenez-Mexico-Jersey-Soccer/ .S. President Barack Obama saluted the Stanley Cup winning Chicago Blackhawks at the White House on Monday -- a rare moment for a president hungry to see more victorious teams from his hometown. Andres Guardado Jersey .S. military base for UFC: Fight for the Troops 3. This fight card, which takes place in Fort Campbell, Kentucky, has had a number of changes, including headliner Lyoto Machida replaced by fellow Brazilian Rafael Natal. Jonathan dos Santos Jersey . Less than 24 hours after the Wolves lost at home to the Mavericks, 100-98, NBA president of basketball operations Rod Thorn announced Tuesday that Kevin Love was fouled on his right arm by Shawn Marion in the closing seconds and should have been awarded two free throws.DENVER -- The Colorado Rockies have activated left-hander Boone Logan from the 15-day disabled list and optioned outfielder Corey Dickerson to Triple-A Colorado Springs. Logan is available to pitch when the Rockies face the Chicago White Sox on Monday night. Logan was placed on the disabled list March 21 with inflammation in his left elbow. He allowed one run and three hiits in two-thirds of an inning in his only appearance in spring training.dddddddddddd Logan signed a three-year contract with Colorado last winter after four years with the Yankees. Dickerson made Colorados opening-day roster this year after hitting .344 in spring training. He is hitting .200 in five plate appearances in 2014. The Rockies have a full 40-man roster. Stitched College Jerseys Cheap UCLA Jerseys NCAA Louisville Cardinals Jerseys North Carolina Jerseys Stitched Kentucky Wildcats Jerseys Stitched Alabama Crimson Tide Jerseys Cheap Basketball Wisconsin Badgers Jerseys Authentic NCAA Jerseys Store Wholesale Basketball NCAA Jerseys Cheap Duke Gear Stitched Alabama Jerseys Stitched Georgia Jerseys Cheap Clemson Jerseys Authentic Authentic Texas Jerseys Wholesale USC Jerseys Stitched Oklahoma Jerseys Stitched Ohio State Jerseys Cheap Notre Dame Gear UCLA Jerseys From China Cheap Louisville Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap North Carolina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Kentucky Jerseys Authentic Wisconsin Jerseys From China Cheap Michigan Gear Cheap Florida Gear Wholesale Arizona State Jerseys Cheap LSU Gear Cheap Auburn Gear Cheap California Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Miami Jerseys Authentic Cheap Michigan State Gear Cheap Tennessee Jerseys Authentic Texas A&M Jerseys From China Authentic Wake Forest Jerseys West Virginia Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz