Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

14.08.2018 06:37
The day race at Daytona International Antworten

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. Thomas Rawls Jets Jersey . -- The day race at Daytona International Speedway ended up at night. And now the night race will go off during the day. Steady rain forced NASCAR to postpone the Sprint Cup race at Daytona International Speedway on Saturday night. Its the second race at Daytona this year delayed by rain. The season-opening Daytona 500 was stopped for more than six hours because of rain and ended under the lights. "We seem to have a little bad luck with the weather," said Joie Chitwood III, the track president. "We had it in February and we have it right now." The Coke Zero 400 will start at 11 a.m. Sunday, about 14 hours after officials postponed the event. The forecast calls for more rain Sunday, but Chitwood said scheduling an early start gives NASCAR a "bigger window of time to get it in." The race was supposed to start at 7:57 p.m. Saturday, but showers soaked the 2 1/2-mile superspeedway and forced officials to delay the green flag and eventually postpone the race. This is the fourth Cup race affected by rain this season and the second to be postponed a day. Bristol also was affected by rain, and Texas was delayed a day. Despite the latest washout, Chitwood does not want the race moved from its traditional Saturday night spot around the July Fourth holiday. The race has been run in that spot for 27 years, and prior to that, it went on the annual holiday itself. Chitwood was reminded of what a rain-free event looked like as he watched a replay of last years Coke Zero 400 during Saturdays delay. "The crowd was fantastic and the weather was good and we gave the fans a heck of a show," he said. "I think July Fourth weekend is a great time." Terrelle Pryor Sr. Jersey .In the Football Money League compiled by accountancy firm Deloitte, German champion Bayern Munich remained third but Barcelona dropped from second to fourth during its trophyless 2014.In the 2013-2014 financial year, Real generated 549. Avery Williamson Jets Jersey . And rest hardly led to rust for the two-time defending NBA champions. http://www.thejetsjerseysshoponline.com/Youth-Nathan-Shepherd-Jets-Jersey/ .Y. - Alex Smith and the Kansas City Chiefs didnt flinch in the face of adversity.The RFL have announced Canadian side Toronto Wolfpack will join the Kingstone Press League 1 from 2017. In addition to competing in the UKs third tier competition, Toronto have also been invited to participate in the historic Ladbrokes Challenge Cup in 2017, which celebrates its 120th anniversary next season.The RFL are hoping the historic move can help develop their brand and the sport across North America. It is with great pleasure that I can confirm Toronto Wolfpacks entry into Kingstone Press League League next season, said RFL Chief Executive Nigel Wood.We have worked closely with the Canadian clubs officials and investors in the last few years and have no doubts that Toronto Wolfpack will enhance a competition which has already established a reputation for welcoming new clubs. Toronto calling Rugby league will benefit from Toronto expansion, says Phil Clarke Rugby League has always had a pioneering philosophy throughout its history and this initiative offers further evidence of the sports wide appeal and readiness to embrace innovation.We are looking forward to working with Toronto Wolfpack, who will join us with the unanimous support of our member clubs.Toronto Wolfpack will play home and away fixtures in four or five-match blocks, staying in residential accommodation while in the UK and flying out other teams at their expense for home matches at Lamport Stadium in the Liberty Village area of downtown Toronto.Visiting teams to Lamport Stadium, which is known as The Den, will fly out on a Thursday, play on Saturday and return to Europe oon Sunday. Sam Darnold Jersey. Toronto have already recruited a backroom and administrative team with a rich Rugby League pedigree which includes Brian Noble, Paul Rowley and Adam Fogerty, the former St Helens and Halifax player who has been appointed as Chief Executive. The people behind the scenes, the owners, the financial backers and certainly the CEO Eric Perez have moved mountains in 18 months and it was just an opportunity I didnt want to miss. Brian Noble Noble, the former Bradford Bulls and Great Britain coach, has joined the club as Director of Rugby with ex-Leigh Centurions coach Rowley as head coach.Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ, Noble said he took little persuading to grab an opportunity too good to miss.He said: I had a chance meeting with Adam Fogarty and he told me there was a big project going ahead in Canada and asked me if I was interested?A couple of big breakfasts later and i was signed up. The people behind the scenes, the owners, the financial backers and certainly the CEO Eric Perez have moved mountains in 18 months and it was just an opportunity I didnt want to miss.The Wolfpack will commence an ambitious player recruitment campaign over the summer months when their drive to sign talent from sports clubs across North America will be the subject of a reality television series called Last Tackle. Also See: Rugby League on Sky Fixtures and results Follow @SkySportsRL Pundits Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz