Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

06.05.2019 10:14
The race starts at 1pm Antworten

DETROIT -- After missing a game with an injured finger on his right hand, Nick Castellanos returned to the lineup -- and realized his swing felt a bit better. Laurie Boschman Jersey . "Ive been using a lot of top hand, kind of rolling over pitches I should stay through," Castellanos said. "Now, with my finger being hurt on my top hand, I have to use a lot more bottom hand. It helped me out tonight. I really didnt try to do too much." Castellanos homered and drove in four runs, and the Detroit Tigers scored six runs in the first inning en route to a 7-2 victory over the Chicago White Sox on Wednesday night. Castellanos three-run homer capped Detroits early outburst. Max Scherzer (13-3) allowed a run and five hits in seven innings for the Tigers, who snapped a four-game losing streak. He struck out six and walked one. Detroit allowed seven runs in the seventh in an 11-4 loss to the White Sox on Tuesday night, but this time the big inning belonged to the Tigers. Detroit had scored six runs over its previous four games before scoring that many in the first inning off Hector Noesi. Noesi (5-8) allowed six runs and 10 hits in six innings. Chicago slugger Jose Abreu singled in the seventh to extend his hitting streak to 19 games. He has hit safely in 37 of his last 38 games. Adam Dunn homered for the White Sox. Noesi struck out Austin Jackson to start the game, but the next eight Detroit hitters reached base. Victor Martinez, Torii Hunter and J.D. Martinez hit consecutive RBI singles, and Castellanos followed with an opposite-field homer to make it 6-0. Castellanos would add an RBI single in the seventh. Scherzer is unbeaten in his last seven starts. He faced the minimum 15 hitters through the first five innings -- the Tigers turned double plays after singles by Adam Eaton in the first and fourth. Dayan Viciedo ended Scherzers bid for a shutout with a sacrifice fly in the seventh, and that ended up being the reigning American League Cy Young Award winners final inning. Dunn hit a solo homer with one out in the ninth, his 17th of the year. The game started after a 29-minute rain delay. SCHERZER STRONG: Since allowing 10 runs in a loss to Kansas City on June 17, Scherzer is 5-0 with a 2.08 ERA in seven starts. He became the first AL pitcher to reach 13 wins this year. "You have to ignore the scoreboard sometimes, and go out there and just pitch," Scherzer said. "The dumb philosophy is just -- Ill give them heaters -- youre up 6-0, you dont want to get beat. Fortunately, Ive had the luxury of pitching in these situations because of this offence that we have. Ive found that you need to throw your offspeed almost a little bit more, because their hitters are going up there gearing up for the fastball." SALVAGING SOMETHING: The Tigers were aggressive against Noesi, so even with that poor first inning, his pitch count wasnt all that high. He was able to help Chicago avoid a long outing from its bullpen. "After the first, I was just pitching mad," Noesi said. "I knew I didnt do my job and we were probably going to lose the game, so I was angry. I pitched a lot better after that inning, because I knew I couldnt afford to let them get any more runs." TRAINERS ROOM White Sox: Chicago announced before the game that reliever Nate Jones underwent Tommy John surgery Tuesday. Hes expected to need a 12-to-15 month recovery period. Tigers: Shortstop Eugenio Suarez, who left Tuesdays game with a back issue, said he was in pain when he would bend down to take groundballs. He was given the night off. ON DECK White Sox: Left-hander John Danks (9-6) is scheduled to take the mound in the series finale against Detroit on Thursday. Danks held the Tigers to one run in 6 1-3 innings on April 21. Tigers: Drew Smyly (6-9) will try to build on an impressive outing against the Los Angeles Angels in his last start. The left-hander struck out 11 in a 2-1 loss. Nikolaj Ehlers Jersey . - Quarterback Brady Quinn says he has been released by the Miami Dolphins. Patrik Laine Jersey . -- The Oakland Raiders added a veteran presence to their young receiving group by signing free agent James Jones to a three-year contract Monday. http://www.officialwinnipegjetspro.com/Keith-tkachuk-jets-jersey/ . - The infectious smile was missing from Nam Nguyen last week.Rachel Brookes is joined in the studio by Mark Hutcheson and Sky F1s Marc Priestley to look ahead to the Hungarian GP. This week on the F1 Report the guests discuss who could claim victory in Budapest - a race Mercedes have yet to win in the turbo-hybrid era of Formula 1.Could Red Bull, at a Hungaroring which suits their package, or Ferrari, the victors last year, spring a surprise? Also, former Red Bull race engineer Hutcheson claims Nico Rosberg is mentally struggling next to Lewis Hamilton, while the title fight as a whole ahead of the summer break is up for debate.For all this and much more, click play on the video above. Hutcheson feels Nico Rosberg is mentally struggling as he comes under pressure from Lewis Hamilton Watch the Hungarian GP live on Sky Sports F1. Winnipeg Jets Jerseys. The race starts at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up underway at 11:30am. Or watch the race without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Also See: Vettel tipped for Mercedes move Whens the Hungarian GP on Sky? Cheap Celtics Jerseys Wholesale Nets Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Stitched 76ers Jerseys Raptors Jerseys China Cheap Bulls Jerseys Wholesale Cavaliers Jerseys Pistons Jerseys China Pacers Jerseys China Cheap Bucks Jerseys Online Wholesale Hawks Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Wholesale Heat Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Wizards Jerseys Nuggets Jerseys China Timberwolves Jerseys China Cheap Thunder Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Blazers Jerseys Wholesale Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys For Sale Cheap Clippers Jerseys Lakers Jerseys China Wholesale Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Rockets Jerseys China Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Wholesale Pelicans Jerseys Spurs Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz