Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

07.05.2019 05:04
Penske Ford teammate Antworten

CHICAGO -- Chris Johnson and the Atlanta Braves capitalized on a day when the ball was flying at Wrigley Field. Kaleb McGary Jersey . And Mike Minor toughed it out on a day when it was tough to pitch. Johnson homered twice and Minor hit his second career home run, leading the Atlanta Braves over the Chicago Cubs 11-6 on Saturday. Johnson and Justin Upton each drove in four runs for the Braves. Johnson and Minor homered and Upton hit a three-run double as Atlanta scored six times in the fourth inning for a 9-3 lead. "Its one of those days at Wrigley when you get the ball up in the air and the ball keeps travelling," Johnson said. "Mike battled though. Its a tough place to pitch on days like this. He battled and kept us in the game. We were able to get enough. Minor (3-5) allowed six runs and 11 hits in six innings, improving to 6-0 in his career against the Cubs. The Braves won for the second time in seven games. They hit no home runs in their previous six games and one in their last 12 games. Upton and Justin Heyward had RBI singles in the ninth for Atlanta. David Carpenter pitched two innings for his third save. "Today is one of those days we need all the offence we can get because the wind was blowing out, typical Wrigley Field wind blowing out," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "We never felt comfortable." Chris Coghlan hit two doubles and drove in three runs for the Cubs, who have lost seven of nine. Edwin Jackson (5-10) lasted just 3 2-3 innings after giving nine runs, seven hits and three home runs. "Its just one of those embarrassing, horrendous games," Jackson said. "Flat out, theres no other way to put it. Your team does a great job and battles back, and you continually give up the lead. Its pretty much unacceptable." The Cubs scored three runs in the fifth to cut the lead to 9-6. One run scored on a passed ball before Coghlan hit a two-run double. Johnsons second homer of the day and fifth of the season was a two-run shot and made it 5-3 in the fourth. Johnsons third career multihomer game was his first since 2012. "Im not trying to hit home runs," Johnson said. "I got the first one pretty good. The second one I think it was just a line drive." Minor padded the lead with a solo shot. His other home run came in 2013 against the New York Mets. "I remember both (home runs)," Minor said. "The other one surprised me a little bit because I didnt think I could hit the ball like that. Today, I tried to stay back a little bit more. He threw me, I felt like, the same pitch the first at-bat and I was coming around it. It was one of those days I felt like I was seeing the ball good, got lucky and hit it." NOTES: Gonzalez said he was undecided about the order of his rotation after the All-Star break. He said Minor and Alex Wood would be staggered. "It depends on what happens in the next two days, whos healthy and if somebody needs a few extra days," Gonzalez said. ... Braves C Evan Gattis (bulging disk) was scheduled to take part in light drills and batting practice at the Single-A facility in Rome, Georgia, for the second straight day. While encouraged, Gonzalez said no timetable had been set for his return from the disabled list. Brett Favre Jersey . The CFL unveiled its 2014 schedule Wednesday and the Redblacks will play their first-ever regular-season game in Winnipeg against the Blue Bombers on July 3. Qadree Ollison Jersey . - New Orleans Saints general manager Mickey Loomis says the club has an agreement to bring back outside linebacker Parys Haralson on a one-year deal. http://www.cheapfalconsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-kendall-sheffield-jersey .28 mph. Logano will start on the front row next to Penske Ford teammate Brad Keselowski, who came in second Friday at 193.099. The Penske drivers swept the top two spots for the second straight race, reversing their qualifying finish in Phoenix a week ago. BERLIN -- Kevin-Prince Boateng scored late for Schalke to beat Wolfsburg 2-1 and move fourth in the Bundesliga on Saturday, while Hamburger SV slipped further into crisis with a 3-0 loss at Hoffenheim. Boateng scored in the 81st minute following some good interplay between Leon Goretzka and Roman Neustaedter, restoring the home sides lead after Maximilian Arnold equalized for 10-man Wolfsburg in the 65th. Felipe Santana opened the scoring in the ninth, when Boatengs effort rebounded off his shoulder and squirmed inside the post after a corner. Wolfsburgs task was made more difficult when midfielder Daniel Caligiuri was sent off in the 50th. TV replays suggested he had made a remark to the linesman. "Im delighted with the win," Boateng said. "It was hugely important. The fans got to see a good match, they had to fret for a little bit, but that keeps us all young." Borussia Moenchengladbach lost 3-1 at Hannover in the late game, missing out on the chance to reclaim fourth place. "Its not undeserved, the 3-1," Moenchengladbach coach Lucien Favre said. "We lost the ball too often, didnt move enough. They played well, countered well, theyre very dangerous here." Artjoms Rudnevs opened the scoring in the 57th when Szabolcs Huszti crossed to the far post. It was the Latvian strikers second goal in as many games since switching from Hamburg. Huszti also created Hannovers second in the 82nd, with another precise cross for Mame Biram Diouf. Peniel Kokou Mlapa pulled one back two minutes later to set up a frenetic finish, but Diouf sealed the result in the 89th to maintain new Hannover coach Tayfun Korkuts winning start. Earlier, Bayer Leverkusen left it late to come from behind and beat Stuttgart 2-1 and consolidate second place. Eren Derdiyoks 84th-minute header condemned Stuttgart to its fourth successive defeat. Moritz Leitner opened the scoring for Stuttgart with a fine strike to the top left corner in the 12th, 14 minutes before Stefan Kiessling equalized by beating a defender and curling his shot inside the far post. "Its like Groundhog Day for me," Stuttgart coach Thomas Schneider said. "Wee take the lead like in the last games and then give the game away. Wholesale Atlanta Falcons Jerseys. Altogether a bitter afternoon for us." Mainz defeated Freiburg 2-0, and Augsburg beat 10-man Werder Bremen 3-1. Hamburg, the only side to have played every season of the Bundesliga, offered little to suggest it would escape its first relegation in slumping to its fifth successive loss. "Our biggest problem is that were conceding goals too easily," said Hamburg coach Bert van Marwijk, whose side has the worst defence in the league. Roberto Firmino fired Hoffenheim ahead in the fourth, though TV replays suggested a hint of offside when Kevin Volland played him through. Poor defending allowed Niklas Suele to make it 2-0 with a header from Sejad Salihovics cross at the end of the first half, and the visiting fans began leaving when Andreas Beck made it 3-0 on the hour. Hamburg is in the relegation playoff place and will end the weekend in a direct relegation place if Nuremberg beats Hertha Berlin on Sunday. "Were facing criticism, were playing catastrophically. The coach cant do anything about that," Hamburg midfielder Rafael van der Vaart said. "We understand his system. Its the quality thats lacking at the end of the day." Goals from South Koreans Park Joo-ho and Koo Ja-cheol in the 25th and 86th respectively were enough for Mainz to give Freiburg its 10th defeat of the season and leave it just one point ahead of Hamburg. Augsburgs seven game unbeaten run is a club record. It started badly against Bremen when Jan-Ingwer Callsen-Bracker headed Zlatko Junuzovics corner into his own net in the third minute, but Tobias Werner equalized with a deflected shot in the 11th, and the visitors were reduced to 10 men before the break when Santiago Garcia received his second yellow card for a lunge. The Argentine was incensed with the decision after appearing to make no contact with Matthias Ostrzolek. Halil Altintop gave Augsburg the lead with a fine volley in the 49th and Andre Hahn capitalized on a defensive mix-up to secure the win six minutes later. Runaway league leader Bayern Munich hosts Eintracht Frankfurt on Sunday. Authentic Bills Jerseys Dolphins Stitched Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Wholesale Jets Jerseys Wholesale Texans Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Jaguars Jerseys Store Authentic Titans Jerseys Authentic Broncos Jerseys Authentic Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Chargers Jerseys Store Cheap Ravens Jerseys Wholesale Bengals Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Steelers Jerseys Store Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys Wholesale Giants Jerseys Authentic Eagles Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Authentic Falcons Jerseys Panthers Jerseys Store Wholesale Saints Jerseys Authentic Buccaneers Jerseys Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys Store Wholesale Rams Jerseys Wholesale Bears Jerseys Authentic Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Vikings Jerseys Store ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz