Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

08.05.2019 03:00
international tournaments Antworten

The Carolina Hurricanes have agreed to terms with defenceman Ron Hainsey on a three-year contract. Telvin Smith Jersey . The deal will pay Hainsey $3 million for the 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons and $2.5 million in 2016-17. The 33-year-old Hainsey was one of two Hurricanes to play in all 82 games last season; his first with the team. The Bolton, CT, native totaled four goals and 11 assists, his best scoring totals since the 2010-11 season. Hainsey ranked second among Hurricanes in blocked shots (124) and third on the team in ice time per game (21:26) last season, and registered an even or better plus/minus rating in 14 consecutive games from Oct. 28-Nov. 27. Selected by the Montreal Canadiens in the first round, 13th overall, of the 2000 NHL Entry Draft, Hainsey has totaled 38 goals, 169 assists and 316 penalty minutes in 673 career NHL games with Montreal, Columbus, Atlanta, Winnipeg and Carolina. He notched his 200th career point with an assist on Riley Nashs goal against Nashville on Dec. 2, 2013. A product of the United States National Team Development Program, Hainsey spent two seasons at the University of Massachusetts-Lowell prior to turning professional. He has represented the United States at four major international tournaments: the 2009 IIHF World Championship, 2000 and 2001 World Junior Championships and 1999 U-18 World Junior Championship. Jalen Ramsey Jersey . Sociedad remained in sixth place with Villarreal a point behind in seventh, both in Europa League spots and in striking distance of fourth place and the final Champions League berth. Sociedad forward Carlos Vela chipped goalkeeper Jaime Jimenez after receiving an equally exquisite lobbed pass from Ruben Pardo to set him up in the 23rd minute at Anoeta Stadium. Leonard Fournette Jersey . Plata blasted a rising shot to the upper left corner for his team-leading seventh goal of the season. He got the kick after referee Allen Chapman ruled Chris Tierney fouled John Stertzer in the penalty area. http://www.officialjacksonvillejaguarspro.com/ . LOUIS -- Known for his game-managing and defensive skills, Yadier Molina made another statement with his bat.Ross Brawn has admitted he is attracted to returning to Formula 1 in a position which would allow the former Mercedes and Ferrari boss to shape the future direction of the sport. Brawn has been out of F1 since laying the foundations for Mercedes current domination but could be poised to return following Liberty Medias takeover. While ruling out a comeback with a team, Brawn admits he is missing the sport and confirmed he has held talks with the sports prospective new owners.The Formula 1 Gossip Column I would get pleasure from trying to help Formula 1 move forward, Brawn told Sky Sports News HQ. Its a great sport, its a challenging sport in terms of maintaining its place in entertainment and sport and all those kind of things. I could certainly be attracted to a role in that capacity. Im a frustrated spectator because when youve been involved in the sport and you watch from the sidelines you wonder why they make some of the decisions they make. I enjoy the sport very much. I miss being involved and I miss the comradery, I miss the excitement, but I dont miss some of the other aggravation that goes along with it.It has been widely speculated that Brawn could feature as a dream team partnership overseeing the sport alongside marketing guru Zak Brown. But Brawn is adamant that a deal has not been agreed.Brundle: Formula 1 gets angryPrimarily I was approached by LLiberty Media to give them an overview of Formula 1 from my perspective so Ive done some consultancy but thats really the extent of it so far, he added. Yannick Ngakoue Jersey. Im just helping them understand how Formula 1 works, how the teams work, the perspective of a team. Obviously theyve got a relationship with CVC, but they wanted to understand how the team works, views on how F1 can change in the future. Im an engineer so I tend to be very pragmatic. My approach is to always have a plan - three years, five years whatever it is - get everyone to join in and create that plan and try to make sure it happens.Sometimes I dont see that in Formula 1. I dont see Formula 1 really looking at itself properly to see where it wants to be in three years time or five years time.I dont have any ambitions to return with a team. Ive been involved with a number of teams, I had great fun and enjoyment and I dont anticipate joining a team again.Dont miss the F1 Report: Ross Brawn special when the legendary team boss discusses Formula 1s future, Ferrari, Mercedes and more. Watch on Wednesday, November 9 on Sky Sports F1 at 9pm Also See: Mercedes unhappy with Max Brundle: F1 gets angry The Formula 1 gossip column Seb should have been punished Wholesale Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys China Cheap Stitched Yankees Jerseys Cheap Stitched Rays Jerseys Wholesale Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Wholesale Tigers Jerseys Royals Jerseys China Cheap Stitched Twins Jerseys Cheap Stitched Astros Jerseys Wholesale Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys China Wholesale Mariners Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Rangers Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Braves Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys Wholesale Mets Jerseys Cheap Stitched Phillies Jerseys Wholesale Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Online Wholesale Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Online Cheap Pirates Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Authentic Cheap Rockies Jerseys Authentic Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Authentic Cheap Padres Jerseys Online Wholesale Giants Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz