Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

09.05.2019 03:06
Referees have been directed Antworten

Robert Huth thinks referees are getting penalty decisions wrong a lot of the time this season and feels he is being judged on reputation. Pat Tillman Jersey . The Leicester defender gave away a spot-kick last weekend after tussling with Tottenhams Vincent Janssen in the box.Referees have been directed to clamp down on pushing and holding in the penalty area this season. But Huth told Sky Sports: The first three or four weeks of the season were ridiculous, penalties were given just for making contact with someone.If its a long goal-kick you wrestle for the ball or position…For some reason when its a set piece its a different rule and, in my opinion, the referees get it wrong a lot of the time. Leicesters Robert Huth feels he has been singled out by referees this season Asked whether he felt hard done by with some of the decisions that have gone against him this season, Huth said: I do and I dont. Certain games, either defending or attacking, the ball has gone out for a corner and the referee is already looking at me saying Rob, I am watching you. It almost feels like reputation before actual action.Against Spurs I felt very hard done by. It seems we are trying to get toughness out of the game but nothing gets done about the softness, in my eyes it was a dive any day of the week, but the referee gave the penalty and thats it really, you have to deal with the disappointment. Leicester vs W Brom November 6, 2016, 4:15pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Its something as a profession we should look at. I have been guilty, and I will be guilty in the future, of holding and pulling, but there needs to be a bit of margin for both ways.Despite conceding a penalty against Spurs, the Foxes did recover to draw 1-1 and pick up their first away point of the season in the Premier League. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. They followed that up with a goalless draw against Copenhagen in the Champions League in midweek, after which they were hit with the news that goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel has broken his hand and faces around a month out.Its a big blow, he has been arguably our best player this season, said Huth. You saw last night [against Copenhagen], he made a big save to keep us in the game. Huth protests about the award of a penalty to Spurs It was surprising really, we came in this morning and he had a cast on his hand. Its a big disappointment but hopefully we will get him back soon.Ron-Robert Zieler is expected to deputise for Schmiechel, starting in the home match against West Brom on Sunday, live on Sky Sports.The fixture sees Huth come up against his old Stoke manager, Tony Pulis. Kasper Schmeichels injury is a big blow, says Huth I loved my time with Tony, he is a great manager, said Huth. From a defenders point of view I love the guy, he really helped me out with my game.I can sometimes see strikers getting frustrated because he loves the defensive side, but his record speaks for itself.Watch Leicester v West Brom live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 4.15pm on Sunday. Also See: Who are the home kings? Schmeichel fractures hand Mersons predictions Get a £10 free bet! Adrian Wilson Jersey .com) - The surprising Calgary Flames host the winless New Jersey Devils at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Friday. Custom Arizona Cardinals Jerseys . Cammalleri suffered a concussion in the Flames 2-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday. The 31-year-old forward did not travel with the team to Carolina. http://www.thecardinalsshoponline.com/Youth-Larry-Fitzgerald-Cardinals-Jersey/ . Although the deal cannot be made official until the free agent moratorium period is lifted on July 10, Patterson has agreed to a three-year, $18 million extension to remain in Toronto, sources confirm to TSN.Finlands womens hockey team beat out Switzerland in overtime, with a final score of 4-3, during tournament play at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Games. Finland took the early lead when Jenni Hiirikoski scored during first period play. Michelle Karvinen managed a shorthanded goal halfway through the first period, to give the Finns a two point advantage. Switzerland rebounded in tthe second, with a goal each from Romy Eggimann and Phoebe Stanz. Arizona Cardinals Jerseys. Finlands Karvinen scored late in the second to finish the period 3-2 for Finland. Switzerlands Stefanie Marty scored in the third to push the game into overtime. Hiirikoski scored the deciding goal, 2:38 into overtime. The next game in Group A is Canada vs. USA, at 7:30 a.m. ET. Wholesale USA Soccer Jerseys discount uswnt jersey Wholesale AC Milan Jerseys Wholesale Arsenal Jerseys Wholesale A.S. Roma Jerseys Wholesale Atletico Madrid Jerseys Wholesale Chelsea Jerseys Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Bayern Munich Jerseys For Sale Cheap Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Cheap Inter Milan Jerseys Juventus Jerseys From China Leicester City Jerseys For Sale Discount Liverpool Jerseys Wholesale Manchester City Jerseys Manchester United Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Real Madrid Jerseys From China Cheap Sevilla Jerseys Authentic Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz