Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

10.05.2019 08:41
with 530 tackle Antworten

PHOENIX -- Joe Johnson was too tired to celebrate his game-winning shot. Julio Jones Jersey . Moments after his Brooklyn Nets teammates ran out onto the court to congratulate him following their 100-98 overtime win over the Phoenix Suns on Friday night, Johnson could only shake his head at scoring only 13 points on 6-of-19 shooting. But two of those shots were game-changers. The first, a short floater with 30 seconds left, sent the game into overtime. The second, a close-range teardrop, fell in as time expired. Johnson grabbed a loose ball tipped out to him by teammate Kevin Garnett and glided up the court as the clock ran down in overtime. "I knew I didnt have to take a rushed shot," Johnson said. "I just took my time coming up the court and got in the paint and made a play. I hesitated to make them (defenders) think I was going to pull up at the 3-point line. "I had to get as close as I could. Obviously, I couldnt make a shot to save my life tonight." Brook Lopez scored 25 of his 27 points in the second half and overtime and added seven rebounds and three blocked shots to help the Nets pick up their first road win of the season. The Suns had tied the game on a lob to P.J. Tucker for a dunk with 57 seconds left in overtime. Tucker scored 15 of his 17 points in the fourth quarter and overtime for the Suns, who had been undefeated at home in four previous games. Tuckers 3-pointer out of the right corner with 39.1 seconds left in regulation gave the Suns a 92-90 lead, but Johnson tied it seconds later with his floater. Goran Dragic led five Suns in double figures with 19 points. Dragic, playing with 13 stitches near his left eye from a collision with Portlands Mo Williams on Wednesday, added 10 assists. The Nets lost point guard Deron Williams with 7:26 to play in the first quarter when he went down in a heap driving to the basket. Williams hopped off the court with what was determined to be a sprained left ankle and did not return. X-rays were negative, and the team did not give a timetable for Williams return. "I landed on (teammate Mason) Plumlees foot," Williams said. "All my weight was on it (the ankle). Its frustrating. No words can describe it. Sick of getting injured, sick of being hurt. I just want to be healthy and help my team." Williams had ankle problems in the preseason. The first quarter saw the Suns lead by as many as 12 as the Nets shot 25 per cent from the field. Phoenix took its largest lead of the game at 46-32 with 3:47 to go in the second quarter after Gerald Green hit a free throw. Guard Eric Bledsoe scored all 13 of his first-half points in the quarter for the Suns. The Nets began to chip away. Shaun Livingston, Williams replacement at the point, scored the last six points of the first half and the Nets cut the Suns lead to 50-46 at halftime. Livingston finished with a season high 18 points and six assists. "Just not offensively but defensively, he was big for us," Nets coach Jason Kidd said. "You tip your hat to him." The Nets stayed hot in the third quarter, scoring the first 16 points. Lopez, with only two points at the break, had for 10 in the first six-plus minutes of the third. His layup off a pass from Livingston made the score 62-50 for Brooklyn and prompted a Phoenix timeout. "When teams get tough like that, you have to buckle down," Suns coach Jeff Hornacek said. "Thats when other teams smell blood. They got a run going, then they turned up the defence." The Suns never led by more than four in the fourth quarter, and Johnsons driving layup with 5:21 to play gave the Nets an 84-83 lead. "They are more experienced than us, and they made the tough shot and we didnt," Dragic said. "But thats part of the sport." NOTES: Five Nets and three Suns are on the NBA All-Star ballot: Johnson, Williams, Garnett, Lopez and Paul Pierce (Fridays starting five for Brooklyn); and Bledsoe, Dragic and Markieff Morris for the Suns. ... The Suns broke out their road purple jerseys for the game, while the Nets wore their typical home whites. . The game marked the first time brothers Miles and Mason Plumlee played against each other at the professional level. Miles Plumlee starts at centre for Phoenix and Mason Plumlee entered the game for the first time late in the first quarter for Brooklyn. . Former NFL star Terrell Owens attended the game, sitting courtside a few seats down from the Suns bench. He drew a few boos when he was introduced to the crowd. Steve Bartkowski Jersey . The 10-year deal the league and players agreed to that ended the 2011 lockout gave either side the right to opt out after six years. With the league projecting financial growth, there has been speculation that players will take that option in three years, especially since a new national TV contract will be in place by then. Matt Ryan Jersey . The 49ers, 6-2 and riding a five-game winning streak following the bye week, also waived cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha and activated cornerback Eric Wright from the reserve/non-football injury list. Manningham made 42 receptions for 449 yards and one touchdown in 12 games and 10 starts last season before injuring his left knee in a loss at Seattle Dec. http://www.thefaclonsshoponline.com/Youth-Brett-Favre-Falcons-Jersey/ . Though the 26-year-old said he was able to participate, coach Dwane Casey kept Johnson out as a precaution.NEW ORLEANS -- The New Orleans Saints made their first major moves of what is expected to be a challenging off-season on Wednesday, releasing strong safety Roman Harper, outside linebacker and defensive end Will Smith, and cornerback Jabari Greer. General manager Mickey Loomis also says the club does not intend to re-sign free-agent linebacker Jonathan Vilma, who has been hampered by recurring knee injuries the past few seasons. "These were not easy decisions to make," Loomis said in written comments released by the club. "Since we acquired them, Jabari, Roman, Will and Jonathan have all been excellent players on the field for us. Each of them were integral parts in turning this program around and winning a Super Bowl. They were a great example to our players as team leaders in the locker room as well. "However, a new NFL year is about to begin and, with the start of free agency in March, these difficult moves allow us to position our team under the salary cap to move forward for 2014," Loomis added. The Saints have said they intend to retain free-agent Pro Bowl tight end Jimmy Graham, either through a franchise tag or long-term extension, and both options will require financial flexibility. Wednesdays moves will save nearly $17 million in 2014. Saints coach Sean Payton said Smith, Harper, Vilma and Greer were "right there at the top" of all the great players he has coached or been around in his coaching career. "These are disciplined, smart, tough and team-oriented individuals," Payton said. "They all played an important role in helping this team and this city win its first Super Bowl and they have all enjoyed multiple playoff appearances and wins." Smith is a former first-round pick of the Saints in 2004 and had a team-leading 13 sacks during New Orleans Super Bowl season. However, he was widely expected to be released after this season, which he missed after tearing knee ligaments late in the preseason. He was scheduled to be paid $10.4 million in base salary allone this season. Atlanta Falcons Jerseys. He has played in 139 games for the Saints, accumulating 67 1/2 career sacks. Harper was New Orleanss second round draft choice in 2006 and has since started 104 games. He went to Pro Bowls after the 2009 and 2010 season and his 17 career sacks are the most ever by a Saints defensive back. His base salary for 2014 was set at $2.35 million. As the moves became public, Harper posted a note on the social media website Twitter, thanking New Orleans fans for "the 8 years of .GreatMemories .WHODAT .SBXLIVCHAMPS." Greer, scheduled to earn $4 million in base salary next season, joined New Orleans as a free agent in 2009, immediately sliding into a starting role he held until a serious knee injury against San Francisco in mid-November, which ended his season. He intercepted nine passes in his five seasons in New Orleans, returning two for TDs. Vilma was acquired in a trade with the New York Jets in 2008. He led New Orleans in tackles during his first three season with the club and selected to Pro Bowls in 2009 and 2010. In 70 games with New Orleans, he was credited with 530 tackles, eight sacks, six interceptions, five forced fumbles and seven fumble recoveries. Last season, however, Vilma began the season on the physically unable to perform list because of his recurring knee problems. He returned for only one game before sitting out the rest of the season, and on Wednesday he seemed to be comfortable with the Saints decision not to engage him in further contract talks. On Twitter, he wrote: "Couple pro bowls and a superbowl ring later, I couldnt have written that chapter any better. .WhoDat" Like Smith, he was a defensive captain, but also like Smith, was implicated by the NFL as a ring-leader in a cash-for-hits bounty program that the league said the Saints ran from 2009-2011. Both players have always denied they ran a bounty pool as described by the NFL and successfully overturned suspensions. NFL commissioner Roger Goodell, meanwhile, has maintained the leagues findings were accurate. Stitched College Jerseys Cheap UCLA Jerseys NCAA Louisville Cardinals Jerseys North Carolina Jerseys Stitched Kentucky Wildcats Jerseys Stitched Alabama Crimson Tide Jerseys Cheap Basketball Wisconsin Badgers Jerseys Authentic NCAA Jerseys Store Wholesale Basketball NCAA Jerseys Cheap Duke Gear Stitched Alabama Jerseys Stitched Georgia Jerseys Cheap Clemson Jerseys Authentic Authentic Texas Jerseys Wholesale USC Jerseys Stitched Oklahoma Jerseys Stitched Ohio State Jerseys Cheap Notre Dame Gear UCLA Jerseys From China Cheap Louisville Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap North Carolina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Kentucky Jerseys Authentic Wisconsin Jerseys From China Cheap Michigan Gear Cheap Florida Gear Wholesale Arizona State Jerseys Cheap LSU Gear Cheap Auburn Gear Cheap California Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Miami Jerseys Authentic Cheap Michigan State Gear Cheap Tennessee Jerseys Authentic Texas A&M Jerseys From China Authentic Wake Forest Jerseys West Virginia Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz