Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

13.05.2019 03:36
puck possession is a key Antworten

UNIONDALE, N. Logan Paulsen Jersey .Y. -- It was as if Matt Moulson never left the New York Islanders. He was scoring goals, hearing cheers and chants of his name at Nassau Coliseum, and waving his stick to the crowd after being chosen as the games No. 1 star. And none of the fans decked out in orange and blue seemed to mind a bit that he was doing major damage against the home team while wearing a Minnesota Wild sweater. In his first game as an Islanders opponent since being dealt, Moulson scored two goals and had three points in the Wilds 6-0 rout of New York on Tuesday night. "I was pretty nervous. I dont think I slept a minute during pregame nap," Moulson said. "I was here for a long time. This team had a big place in my heart when I was here. The fans give great support. It was pretty emotional." Ilya Bryzgalov made 16 of his 36 saves in the first period when the Wild took a 2-0 lead. Minnesota made the most of 22 shots on a night coach Mike Yeo switched up his lines. "It some ways, you feel a little bit bad. You dont want to sit there and run up the score. Thats not the intention there," Yeo said. "(Moulson) is a guy that is obviously very, very well respected here. You see what the crowd is doing in a game like that. I thought that was very classy." Frustration was also noticeable in the crowd that is fed up with general manager Garth Snow, who not only traded Moulson, but this month also dealt Thomas Vanek -- the key player acquired when Moulson was sent to Buffalo. Moulson, like Vanek an impending free agent, was traded by Buffalo to Minnesota this month. He scored the first of the Wilds two goals in the opening period and their third in the final frame. "Anytime a trade happens or something when you switch teams, you have something to prove," Moulson said. "I had a lot of family and friends here so I made sure I didnt embarrass them." Wild forward Zach Parise will have a similar experience Thursday when the former Devils star plays in New Jersey for the first time since leaving as a free agent. "Its a little different situation. He got traded and I didnt," Parise said with a laugh. "I dont know how its going to be when I get there." Jared Spurgeon, a sixth-round pick of the Islanders in the 2008 draft, made it 2-0. Mikael Granlund pushed the lead to 3-0 in the second, defenceman Clayton Stoner scored his first goal of the season on a breakaway in the third, and Justin Fontaine was credited with a goal after a video review to make it 5-0. Mikko Koivu had three assists to move past Marian Gaborik for the most points in Wild history with 438. Moulson closed the scoring with a power-play goal with 3:26 left. It was his 20th of the season and third in seven games with Minnesota. "I think the trade was pretty tough on him," Islanders coach Jack Capuano said. "Ive seen him do what he did tonight many times." Bryzgalov earned his second shutout of the season and 32nd in the NHL. Anders Nilsson stopped 16 shots for New York, but couldnt match his fine performance of Saturday night when he beat Buffalo with a 33-save effort. Moulsons name was cheered when announced as part of the Wilds starting lineup, then he was feted with more applause when the Islanders thanked him on the video board. A louder roar went up when he scored his first goal 12:23 in. After his second, fans chanted "We want Moulson!" "I knew from playing against him here that he was a fan favourite," Parise said. "I dont think anyone expected the We Love Moulson cheers at the end, but it was nice to see him get a good reception." Spurgeon, a defenceman who never played for the Islanders, took a pass from Dany Heatley and one-timed a hard drive with 4:03 left in the first. Granlunds seventh of the season, gave the Wild a three-goal edge with 3:58 remaining in the second. Fontaines 13th goal zipped in and out of the net 7:06 into the third, but play continued for over a minute before a video review took place. Moulson and Koivu earned assists. NOTES: New York D Brian Strait broke his left hand while blocking a shot in the second period. ... Moulson, who began his NHL career with Los Angeles, has three goals in two career games vs. New York. He had 118 goals and 105 assists in 304 games with the Islanders. ... Islanders D Kevin Czuczman made his NHL debut. ... The Wild were whistled for penalties for the first time in three games. Justin Bethel Jersey . LOUIS -- The St. Isaiah Oliver Jersey . Millsap will miss Wednesday nights game against the Chicago Bulls. The Hawks say Millsap also will be held out on Thursday at Boston. http://www.falconsrookiestore.com/ . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a course-record 10-under 62 on Wednesday to take the first-round lead in the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament.Perhaps you’ve heard that the Toronto Maple Leafs want to be a puck possession team this season. Makes sense, since possessing the puck in hockey certainly sounds like a good thing, even before you dig into the fancy stats and all that. The problem is that wanting to possess the puck in the NHL these days is a little like wanting your team to skate, or score goals. Like any good trend, everybody’s doing it. In fact, let’s take a little spin around the NHL and check out this sample of headlines or excerpts from articles during the month of October alone. In Toronto the headline reads, “Puck Possession Major Starting Point for Maple Leafs.” Meanwhile, in Pittsburgh, “New coach Mike Johnston spent training camp installing a puck-possession, controlled enter-centric offensive system.” Based on the results the other night, it seems Mike Johnston’s puck possession system may be working a little better than Randy Carlyle’s. In Columbus, the headline reads “Better Start, Puck Possession Big Keys for Blue Jackets.” Down in Texas, “Puck Possession, Defense, Among Five Key Questions for Dallas Stars’ Season.” And in Vancouver “Winning board battles, gaining support and puck possession and then transitioning into a quick-moving offence are imperative if the Canucks expect to improve on a 28th-ranked offence and return to the NHL playoffs.” You may not be shocked to learn that “puck possession is a key to Lavys system” in Nashville. Or that in Buffalo, where the Sabres have looked awful so far, “the biggest, most notable issue early in this season has been … puck possession.” Out in Edmonton, a headline in the Journal reads “Taylor Hall sees puck possession, battling hard as keys to Edmonton Oilers success.” And on Long Island, another team hoping to improve its fortunes, the Islanders has added veteran fforwards to make it a … that’s right “better puck possession team. Deadrin Senat Jersey. ” The Winnipeg Jets haven’t been to the playoffs since returning to the NHL. And to do so they will have to “improve their puck possession in the offensive zone.” That is if they want to be more like the Chicago Blackhawks who win with “speed and puck possession.” And not to be outdone, in New Jersey it’s been reported that “strong puck possession and strong goaltending will be the Devils key to success this season” Even in the AHL, Marlies coach Gord Dineen said recently We want to have the puck. Were going to be a puck possession team. Okay so you get my point. It’s a little like deciding to paint your house blue, then waking up one morning to discover that every one of your neighbours has already painted their house blue. So now you’re just keeping up with the Joneses, or in the case of the NHL, the Babcock’s. Of course there is just one puck on the ice, and since every team is apparently determined to possess it in the NHL today, exactly half of them are going to fail, half will succeed, a handful of teams will be great at it and another handful will be terrible. Possessing the puck is hardly a revolutionary concept. And in the advanced stats world, it’s not even measured by actually possessing the puck, it’s measured by shots on goal, or attempted shots on goal. But by whatever term or measure you want to describe it, it’s clear that not much of a strategic advantage to be gained. Which means that some teams – and specifically some coaches -- are going to look very bad by stating their goal to possess the puck and then failing to do just that. And what happens in any sport when every team is employing the same strategy? Well, teams with the best players wind up winning. Now, how revolutionary is that? Stitched College Jerseys Cheap UCLA Jerseys NCAA Louisville Cardinals Jerseys North Carolina Jerseys Stitched Kentucky Wildcats Jerseys Stitched Alabama Crimson Tide Jerseys Cheap Basketball Wisconsin Badgers Jerseys Authentic NCAA Jerseys Store Wholesale Basketball NCAA Jerseys Cheap Duke Gear Stitched Alabama Jerseys Stitched Georgia Jerseys Cheap Clemson Jerseys Authentic Authentic Texas Jerseys Wholesale USC Jerseys Stitched Oklahoma Jerseys Stitched Ohio State Jerseys Cheap Notre Dame Gear UCLA Jerseys From China Cheap Louisville Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap North Carolina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Kentucky Jerseys Authentic Wisconsin Jerseys From China Cheap Michigan Gear Cheap Florida Gear Wholesale Arizona State Jerseys Cheap LSU Gear Cheap Auburn Gear Cheap California Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Miami Jerseys Authentic Cheap Michigan State Gear Cheap Tennessee Jerseys Authentic Texas A&M Jerseys From China Authentic Wake Forest Jerseys West Virginia Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz