Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

17.05.2019 03:01
Abdelkaders alleged goaltender interference call Antworten

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Hey Kerry, I would like to ask about Justin Abdelkaders alleged goaltender interference call on Pavel Datsyuks backhand goal last night in the Red Wings-Habs game. Abdelkader didnt appear to be in or stay in the crease nor hinder Carey Price from making the save. Just looking for your input and explanation. Thanks, Jacob Messing --- Jacob: There was nothing alleged about a violation of rule 69.3 once Justin Abdelkader initiated contact with Carey Price just inside the blue paint. The contact by Abdelkader moved Price slightly backwards and off his set thereby preventing Price from establishing his position within his goal crease as defined in the rule. Referee Greg Kimmerly viewed the play correctly from start to finish and did not hesitate to wave off Pavel Datsyuks backhand shot that slid past Price and found the back of the net. Heres the language of rule 69.3 to provide the violation that took place: - If an attacking player initiates contact with a goalkeeper, incidental or otherwise, while the goalkeeper is in his goal crease, and a goal is scored, the goal will be disallowed. - If a goalkeeper, in the act of establishing his position within his goal crease, initiates contact with an attacking player who is in the goal crease, and this results in an impairment of the goalkeepers ability to defend his goal, and a goal is scored, the goal will be disallowed. I have stated in previous columns that Carey Price is without question, the very best goalkeeper in the NHL at utilizing rule 69 to his advantage whenever an attacking player enters the blue paint. The snow from Abdelkaders stopping action was the first indicator for Price that his territory was about to become violated. Price immediately pushed forward with his left skate/pad toward the top of the right side crease where the Detroit forward was attacking. Abdelkaders forward momentum (stick and body) initiated contact with Price. The Habs goalie reached and hugged the leg of the crease violator that resulted in a positional turn from the impending shot by Datsyuk. Both of these actions and resulting contact between Abdelkader and Price violated the language of 69.3. When the puck slid past Price and into the net he was turned toward the referee with his hands raised; a clear indication to the referee that interference had been committed. I would like to see the referees make this call on a consistent basis in the way that referee Kimmerly did. The onus is on the attacking player to stop short of the goal crease and not make contact with the goalkeeper; incidental or otherwise. In the case of Carey Prices crease, I would advise attacking players to stay well clear of his paint. Sony Michel Jersey . Horford is out 3-to-4 months with a torn pectoral muscle for the Hawks, who have won two straight and five of six games. Atlanta improved to 2-0 on the residency with Saturdays 93-91 triumph over Minnesota, as Ivan Johnson scored his teams final four points, including the game-winning free throw with 4. Julian Edelman Jersey . They say things like "stress is when you dont know what youre doing" and "I wasnt hired to motivate players, I was hired to coach motivated players." They ring as true now as they did when Mularkey heard them the first time playing tight end for the Pittsburgh Steelers Hall of Fame coach 25 years ago. http://www.patriotsauthenticshop.com/Patriots-Eric-Rowe-Draft-Jersey/ . The same for both the Calgary Flames and the Edmonton Oilers. Dwayne Allen Jersey . -- So much for concern that running back Marshawn Lynch would be absent from the Seattle Seahawks minicamp. Cordarrelle Patterson Jersey .J. - Henrik Lundqvist has done more than set a couple of franchise records for the New York Rangers this week.The NHLs Mar. 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell. Check out todays trade-related reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. And follow TSN.ca through Deadline Day for all the updates. Millers Crossing Mike Harrington of The Buffalo News writes that netminder Ryan Miller is unsure about his future with the Sabres. Heading into Wednesdays game against the Pittsburgh Penguins, Miller said, "anything is possible" when pondering if it was his last game in Buffalo. Asked point-blank by The Buffalo News if hes told the Sabres he wants out - or told them hes all-in to talk about a contract extension - Miller remained elusive. "Thats not really something I want to discuss with you guys," he said. "Its a private conversation about a business transaction. Really, thats what it comes down to. Im waiting to see kind of what the plans are around here. That would kind of give a little more indication. "They cant execute anything they might be planning until some time passes, where they make some trades or they have some kind of indication whats going to happen. Even then, theres no guarantee theyre going to get everything they want. Its just kind of well wait and see." Harrington also wrote that Sabres GM Tim Murray pretty much confirmed that hes in limbo on dealing Miller as well. Murray said the Sabres are studying options all over their roster but the scuttlebutt around the league is theyre getting plenty of inquiries on pending unrestricted free agents Miller, Steve Ott and Matt Moulson, as well as interest in defenceman Henrik Tallinder. "Theree are players on the team were certainly going to go forward with, young guys that they fit what we want to do," Murray said.dddddddddddd "In saying that, if a team calls and they absolutely knock your socks off, then I guess Ive told a fib by saying were going to go forward with a certain player and Ive traded him. It doesnt look right, but thats my motto. Im willing to listen on every single player, so Im certainly listening on Ryan. Is that our plan? I guess well see what other teams have to say." Moving Mike? While TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie reported Tuesday on Twitter that the Calgary Flames and Mike Cammalleri are "continuing dialogue on new contract," Wes Gilbertson of The Calgary Sun says it would be a surprise if the clubs highest-paid player wasnt moved before the deadline. Staying Focused Derek Van Diest of The Edmonton Sun writes that Oilers centre Sam Gagner is focused on helping Edmonton win games rather than trade speculation. "Its something where you try and block it out," Gagner said. "I think its an easier thing to do the further you are from the trade deadline, but as it creeps up, its sometimes hard. I think its important just to focus on your game. I have some things that I need to continue to get better at, and thats something that Im trying to focus on right now, trying to help this team win games, and hopefully, I can do that heading towards the stretch here." Deep Freeze Joe Haggerty of Comcast Sportsnet tweeted out that Boston Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli has had trade talks but doesnt see them making any deals before the Olympic roster freeze. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz