Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

17.05.2019 09:12
tournament in Nagano Antworten

CLEVELAND -- As if the Cavaliers and Browns dont have enough trouble winning games. John Hannah Jersey . Now their most prominent stars are going at it. Cavs All-Star guard Kyrie Irving and Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon spent the past few days in a media spat, exchanging barbs across TV, Twitter and newspaper. Gordon, who led the NFL with yards receiving last season, fired the first verbal volley last week when he went on ESPNs "First Take" and discussed Irvings problems this season with teammate Dion Waiters. "I talked about it with Dion," Gordon said. "Hes my neighbour in my building so we hang out all the time. Im aware of the rift in the locker room. Thats just alpha males and supreme athletes trying to share the spotlight." Irving didnt waste any time in shooting back, telling the Akron Beacon Journal, "Guys like Josh Gordon need to stay in his sport and mind his own business. Does he still play for the Browns? Ill continue to root for the Browns, but in terms of this stuff here, what goes on in this locker room, he needs to stay out of it." On Sunday, Gordon responded to Irving via social media by tweeting: "Smh. (shake my head). ... i touched a nerve." Following Mondays practice at Cleveland Clinic Courts, Waiters and Irving, standing side-by-side against a wall, attempted to clear up any misunderstanding. They insist they get along well. "Weve been friends before we even made the NBA, before any of this," Waiters said. "I just think yall saying we dont like playing with one another, yeah, we still need to learn certain things. But I think at the end of the day, were genuinely friends. I love him as a friend, teammate, everything. I just want everybody to know that. "I dont hate this guy. Im pretty sure he dont hate me. I know he dont hate me. I hope he dont hate me. Rome wasnt built in one day. Were still young. Were still planning to stay together. Were still working. As long as weve got great communication down its fine." Irving said he has spoken to Gordon about the comments. "I just let him know that the whole situation kind of got blown out of proportion," Irving said. "There was no disrespect on my end to him or anything he does. I have the utmost respect for him." Before Saturdays home game against Charlotte, Irving said he has grown tired of media reports saying he wants to leave Cleveland. "The barrage and little bit of attack that I saw, Ive been getting it all season and I feel I definitely dont deserve it," he said. "Its one of those things where I can deal with it, but at a certain point, its gotten too much. Its been like that the whole entire season." Irving then went out and scored a career-high 44 points in a 96-94 overtime loss that pushed the Cavs to the edge of elimination from the playoff chase. Irving, who recently returned from a biceps injury, said he has been unfairly scrutinized. "Its all nonsense to me," he said. "Thats part of the business. I get it. Its part of the job. To go out and frame my character to something its not. ... Im not an attention seeker. I dont go out trying to put all these rumours out. For people that feel that its a good thing to continue to put my name in the headlines to get reads, thats your job, but at a certain point its got to stop." Irvings stance is the latest turbulence in what has been a bumpy season for the Cavs. The team fired general manager Chris Grant in March, and the Cavs have been wildly inconsistent in a season in which owner Dan Gilbert had predicted would end with the first playoff appearance since 2010 -- before LeBron James left. The Cavs can offer Irving, the MVP in this years All-Star game, a maximum contract extension this summer. Irving has said he enjoys playing in Cleveland but has been noncommittal about whether hell accept the long-term deal. Maybe Gordon knows. Kevin Faulk Jersey . According to various reports, the striker is about to sign a five-and-a-half year extension with Manchester United worth a reported 300,000 pounds a week that would see him at Old Trafford until 2019. Steve Grogan Jersey .C. -- With a chance to start over and maybe drive in any series he wanted, Juan Pablo Montoya thought long and hard about what mattered most at this stage of his career. http://www.shoptheofficialpatriots.com/Elite-Tedy-Bruschi-Patriots-Jersey/ . With the final four being arguably the four best – and most complete – teams from the regular season, picking a winner is not as easy as it sounds.Once again, the two greatest powers in womens hockey will collide with Olympic gold on the line. Canada and the United States square off for the gold medal on Thursday. Listen to the game live on TSN Radio starting at 11:30am et/8:30am pt. Both teams were able to show their strength in the semifinals but in different areas of the game. The United States pummeled Sweden 6-1, bringing their output to 20 goals for the tournament thus far. Three American forwards – Amanda Kessel, Kendall Coyne and Brianna Decker – sit tied for second in tournament scoring with six points apiece through four games. The trio combined for seven points against Finland. The Canadians, meanwhile, won a war of attrition against Switzerland. Stymied often by Swiss netminder Florence Schelling, the Canadian women showed grit and resilience in a 3-1 victory to make their fifth straight gold medal game. In two games against Switzerland, Schelling stopped 109 Canadian shots on goal. Canada was timely with their offence in the semifinal, however, scoring their three goals in a span of just over four minutes in the first period. Canada and the United States have met in three of the four gold medal games in Olympic history. Canada won gold in 2002 and 2010 with the Americans claiminng gold at the inaugural tournament in Nagano, Japan in 1998. New England Patriots Jerseys. Canada also won gold in 2006 after Sweden beat the Americans in the semifinal. The Canadians got the best of the Americans in the preliminary round, winning their round robin finale 3-2 thanks to a pair of goals from Meghan Agosta-Marciano. That game marked just the second time in the history of the Olympic womens tournament that the North American rivals met without the gold being at stake. Prior to the Olympics, the Americans topped Canada at the 2013 Womens World Championships in Ottawa, beating Canada 3-2 in the gold medal game on Amanda Kessels game-winner. Canada would respond by topping the U.S. in the 4 Nations Cup in November, winning their game 4-2 en route to claiming the tournament title. The continental rivals have also met six other times since October in an exhibition series. The United States took the final four games of the series which were all contested in December. Canada won the opening two games of the set, back in October. History – The Olympic Gold Medal Game 1998: USA 3, CAN 1 – Nagano, Japan 2002: Canada 3, USA 2 – Salt Lake City, USA 2006: Canada 4, Sweden 1 – Turin, Italy 2010: Canada 2, USA 0 – Vancouver, Canada Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz