Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

21.05.2019 04:50
makes the league trip to the Emirates an even tougher Antworten

Watford boss Quique Sanchez Flores believes last months FA Cup victory over Arsenal makes the league trip to the Emirates an even tougher prospect. The Hornets beat the FA Cup holders 2-1 in an impressive cup quarter-final performance which ended Arsenals hopes of winning the trophy for a third successive season, but Flores insists his side cannot take anything for granted on the back of that success.Arsenal remain in the hunt for the title this season along with bitter rivals Tottenham and league leaders Leicester. When asked if Saturdays match against Arsene Wengers side was likely to be tougher than the cup clash, Flores said: For sure.Its a completely different competition, completely different scenario, completely different match. We need to prepare because they are a very good team but we want to win.Every match is very hard in England, in the FA Cup and the league. We are expecting a very tough match.They have to try to get to the top of the league but they have very good players. Watford manager Quique Sanchez Flores Arsenal are 11 points behind Leicester, having played one game fewer, heading into the weekend fixtures, but Flores reckons the gap will prove insurmountable to close.I think it is difficult for anyone to beat, Flores said. For Arsenal, they have a lot of pressure but anything can happen in the Premier League.Arsene Wenger has a lot of experience, I greatly admire him as a coach. What he is doing at Arsenal is very difficult.I respect the fans of Arsenal, they know a lot better than me, but I respect Arsene too.Every time I play against him it is an honour. He has been coaching for a long time. Also See: Mersons predictions PL questions Watford sign striker Adeyemo Get a £10 free bet! Grant Fuhr Jersey . -- Former NHL star Jeremy Roenick shot a second-round 69 to take the lead after 36 holes and former LPGA great Annika Sorenstam and Chad Pfeifer, who lost his left leg above the knee serving in Iraq, are among several players in contention in the American Century Championship tournament on Saturday. Jari Kurri Jersey .com) - Minnesota Vikings fans would surely concede Teddy Bridgewater is not Peyton Manning. http://www.officialoilersfanstore.com/authentic-mark-messier-oilers-jersey/ . The Toronto Blue Jays general manager made a series of bold moves that reshaped the club ahead of what would turn out to be a disastrous 2013 campaign. Jean-Francois Jacques Jersey .5 million contract with the right-handed reliever. Ziegler revealed the agreement via Twitter, saying hes "really excited to stay in Arizona for a couple more years, at least. Paul Coffey Jersey . PAUL, Minn.MEMPHIS, Tenn. - Alec Burks scored 23 points, Gordon Hayward added 21 and the Utah Jazz handed the Memphis Grizzlies their third straight loss with a 97-91 victory Monday night.The Jazz withstood a late push by hitting eight of 10 free throws down the stretch for their third win in the last four.Derrick Favours finished with 15 points, while Enes Kanter added 13 points and nine rebounds. Rudy Gobert managed only two points, missing five of his six shots, but had a career-best 16 rebounds and two blocks as the Jazz dominated the boards 49-34.ddddddddddddMike Conley led Memphis with 28 points and his two 3-pointers down the stretch kept the Grizzlies close. Marc Gasol finished with 24 points and 12 rebounds. Courtney Lee had 13 points and Vince Carter added 12 on 4 of 7 shooting. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz