Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

21.05.2019 05:18
shake his hand and say Antworten

NAPLES, Fla. Lee Smith Jersey . -- Even though he has beaten Bernhard Langer twice down the stretch for Champions Tour titles, Kirk Triplett isnt ready to say hes the German stars nemesis. "No," Triplett said. "Were just going to say the sample size is still very small." The 51-year-old Triplett won the ACE Group Classic on Sunday for his third Champions Tour title, holing a 6-foot par putt on the final hole for a one-stroke victory. Triplett shot a 6-under 66 to finish at 16-under 200 on TwinEagles Talon Course. He won the 50-and-over tours Pebble Beach event the last two years after winning three times on the PGA Tour. "Ive never won out here on this side of the world," Triplett said. "Im a West Coast guy through and through, so to win on this Bermuda grass is, I think, a little bit of a minor miracle for me." Langer, the defending champion, Duffy Waldorf and Olin Browne tied for second. Playing in the final threesome, Triplett, Langer and Waldorf were tied for the lead with a hole to play. In Tripletts last win at Pebble Beach, he also was paired with Langer, who has owned this event the last three years, winning in 2011 and 2013 and finishing second behind Kenny Perry in 2012. "Hes awesome to play with," Triplett said. "Im telling you, you know the guy, hes such a great competitor and hes such a nice man. We were joking last week, If you shot one shot worse than Bernhard every day all year, what would you finish on the money list? Somebody goes, Second, right? because it just feels that way sometimes." On the par-4 18th, Waldorf drove into a bunker and wound up with a bogey for a 66. "I hit a bad drive," he said. "So I mean, it was a bad drive. The pin was in a tough spot. I laid up fine, but I spun my wedge a lot and just didnt -- I didnt hit it close enough to have a chance for par." Admittedly using the wrong club, Langers second shot sailed left, and his 12-footer for par curled around the cup for bogey and a 67. Tripletts second shot from a divot landed about 25 feet from the pin. His birdie putt went past the hole and he made the 6-footer for the victory. "You want to make birdies but you dont want to make bogeys and youre thinking to yourself, 4s not going to lose this probably, " Triplett said. "I mean, it might. If it does, if it loses the 18th hole, you look the guy in the eye, shake his hand and say, Well done, sir. "It wasnt the best (putt) I made all day, but it was good enough." Langer has finished in the top 10 in 40 of the last 48 tournaments hes played in. The German star won the season-opening event in Hawaii last month for his 19th Champions Tour title. Waldorf, coming off a playoff loss to Michael Allen last week in Boca Raton in the Allianz Championship, almost holed out on the par-3 16th. Reggie Nelson Jersey .com) - Thursday marks the official debut of a new dirt racing surface at Meydan Racecourse. Cornellius Carradine Jersey .Brazil midfielder Ricardo Goulart scored the winner in the 50th minute to give the defending champion a four-point advantage in the standings over second-place Sao Paulo, which beat rival Palmeiras 2-0. http://www.officialoaklandraidersfootball.com/authentic-ronnie-lott-jersey-womens . The 12th-ranked Haas served well throughout the match at the Ibirapuera arena, allowing only one break point to the 152nd-ranked Italian. Both players held serve until the first-set tiebreak, when Haas stepped up his game to easily clinch the set.HALIFAX - Chris (The Greek Assassin) Kelades had eight days notice when he fought on a Bellator card in May. This time, the 33-year-old from Cole Harbour, N.S., has just five to get ready for his UFC debut Saturday.Kelades, a late injury replacement, will become the first Canadian flyweight to fight in the UFC when he takes on Irelands Patrick (The Hooligan) Holohan on a televised card at the Scotiabank Centre, the UFCs first visit to Atlantic Canada.Kelades (7-1) got confirmation Monday that he was replacing American Louis Gaudinot, who went down with pneumonia.The five-foot-seven fighter, who trains with veteran UFC lightweight T.J. Grant at Fit Plus Martial Arts, hasnt had much time to reflect on what is happening to him as the 125-pounder tries to pack everything in.Kelades hasnt been able to slow down and take it all in.Right now theres just so much that has to be done, he said in an interview Wednesday. Just getting prepared mentally and physically right now is No. 1. Theres lots of paperwork, yeah, lots of other things but I guess its par for the course. His goal Saturday night is just to stay in the moment and stay focused as he walks out to the cage to the sounds of Jimi Hendrixs All Along the Watchtower.Its what Ive done before, he said of the UFC. Its just a different venue.The good news is that Kelades has already fought three times this year, winning two local Extreme Cage Combat cards sandwiched around a May loss via decision to Malcolm Gordon in Bellator in Rama, Ont.I wouldnt say I was in as good shape and as prepared as I am for this, he said of the Bellator fight. So I expect to have a much better outcome.The Bellator fight was at a catchweight, which wont be the case Saturday.My weight wasnt out of control (when he got the UFC call), but it could have been a little lower, he said with a laugh. Marquel Lee Jersey. Hes not complaining, however, given that he decided to focus full-time on fighting this year.Its pretty phenomenal the way that its worked out, he said. Its kind of picture-perfect.And he will have plenty of people cheering him on in the crowd, including his wife, family, in-laws and friends.He has also helped corner Grant in Montreal in one of his UFC fights, so has a sense of what goes on backstage. And he took in another Grant show in Toronto with his wife from the stands.Holohan (10-0-1) trains in Dublin with (The Notorious) Conor McGregor and Cathal Pendred. He submitted Josh (The Gremlin) Sampo in his UFC debut in July. The 26-year-old Irish fighter has eight submission wins and eight first-round finishes.Kelades, who grew up in Canning, N.S., started his career as a featherweight (145 pounds) because that was the lowest weight class available. He has since moved down to bantamweight (135) and flyweight, making his 125-pound debut in July in a decision win over Adrian Wooley.He brings the number of Canadians on Saturdays card to nine.The other Canadians include Olivier Aubin-Mercier of Montreal, Mitch Gagnon of Sudbury, Ont., Jason Saggo of Charlottetown, Elias Theodorou of Mississauga, Ont., Chad Laprise of London, Ont., and Matt Dwyer of Kelowna, B.C.Nordine Taleb is originally from France but fights out of Montreal.Welterweight Rory (Ares) MacDonald, a native of Kelowna, B.C., who trains out of Montreal, faces American-based Belgian Tarec (Sponge) Saffiedine in the main event.The other late addition to the card is American Roman Salazar. He becomes Gagnons third opponent, following the injured Rob Font and Aljamain Sterling.Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz