Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

21.05.2019 05:33
and Thursday. Antworten

BELEK, Turkey -- The head of Olympic summer sports federations called for urgent action Tuesday to tackle the critical delays facing the 2016 Games in Rio de Janeiro and accused the Brazilian government of neglecting the crisis. Carolina Panthers Jerseys China . In an interview with The Associated Press, Francesco Ricci Bitti said Rios troubled preparations are reaching a stage where some sports may need to consider "Plan B" options for their venues. "Its getting very serious," the Italian said. "We have an organizing committee with good people but without the leverage to cope with the problem. ... We are scared. This is not a country like China where you can ask people to work by night. In Brazil, this could not happen. The government has to change speed." Ricci Bitti heads the Association of Summer Olympic International Federations, which represents the 28 sports in the Rio Games. He also leads the International Tennis Federation and serves on the IOC co-ordination commission for Rio, which made its latest visit to Brazil two weeks ago. "We can be flexible in the infrastructure but surely not in the sports venues, and we are at risk at sports venues," Ricci Bitti said. "Even for the ones that dont consider themselves at risk, we dont see a sense of urgency." The timetables are so tight that backup plans may need to be considered by some sports, he said. "We have to sit down and to start looking at some Plan Bs," Ricci Bitti said. Rios problems dominated discussions at the ASOIF general assembly, which took place during the SportAccord convention in this Mediterranean resort in southern Turkey. Rio will also top the agenda for meetings of the International Olympic Committee executive board, which meets here Wednesday and Thursday. "We need to act now because if we wait another six months, as it could be looking at the inactivity of the government, I think it will become very serious," Ricci Bitti said. "The organizing committee is doing its best, but the government is not supporting enough." Brazil is also struggling with delays ahead of hosting the World Cup this summer. With the country focusing on the World Cup, Ricci Bitti said, the Olympic preparations risk falling further behind. "We cant always hope in the fact that in the end we will solve the problem," he said. "This time we have the style and the habits of the South Americans. They are not used to managing big events like this. The Olympics is a very different problem from the World Cup. The World Cup in the end is one stadium, one hotel, in many cities. Rio has a lot of problems." Rio organizing committee chief Carlos Nuzman and CEO Sidney Levy were meeting in Brasilia on Tuesday with Brazilian President Dilma Rousseffs chief of staff to discuss the Olympics. It was left to Rios executive sports director, Agberto Guimaraes, to report to the federations in Turkey. "I still think we can pull this thing together and can have great games," he told the delegates. "The moment I dont I will (give) my resignation. I still believe we can do it. Please help me get through this alive and well." Christophe Dubi, the IOCs deputy executive director for the Olympic Games, said the IOC would be sending special task forces to Rio to monitor the situation. The first group will consist of construction experts, he said. "We have to have special measures in place," he said. Dubi noted that Gilbert Felli, the IOCs long-time executive director, has been assigned to work with Rio after he steps down from his post later this year. The meetings in Turkey come amid a daily drumbeat of troubles in Brazil. On Monday, striking construction workers and security personnel clashed at Rios Olympic Park. Random gunshots were fired but no injuries were reported. Workers also went on strike Monday at the Olympic stadium that will be used for track and field at the games. The venue has been closed since last year to fix problems with the roof. Guimaraes said the repair work would completed by December. The greatest concerns centre on the Deodoro complex, an area that is to host venues for eight sports. Work has yet to begin on the site. In addition, work on the Olympic golf course is far behind schedule, raising concerns for the sports return to the games after more than a century. Guimaraes said grass would begin to be laid on the course later this month and the venue would be ready by September 2015. Custom Carolina Panthers Jerseys . LOUIS -- The St. Cheap Carolina Panthers Jerseys Online . The defending champions’ roller coaster season included trading offensive star Percy Harvin in the midst of the team’s 3-3 start. That move that reportedly irked several Seahawk players, but one management saw necessary to save the team’s chemistry. http://www.cheappanthers.com/ . -- Lara Gut of Switzerland regained the overall World Cup lead with Sundays super-G win in Lake Louise, Alta.KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Jacob Petricka had been joking with White Sox pitching coach Don Cooper that they were just waiting for the right moment for the reliever to make his big league debut. How about runners on first and second and one out in a tied game in Kansas City? In extra innings, no less. Petricka induced a double-play grounder to end the Royals threat, and then watched Conor Gillaspie hit a leadoff homer in the 12th inning that powered Chicago to a 4-3 victory and its first three-game sweep in Kansas City in more than four years. "We were just waiting for the right time," Petricka said with a smile. "Guess tonight was it." Addison Reed preserved Chicagos season-best sixth straight win, and the first of Petrickas career, when he left the tying run on second base for his 34th save. Reed walked Billy Butler to start the 12th, and pinch runner Jarrod Dyson swiped second base with nobody out. Reed recovered to strike out pinch hitter David Lough, and Chris Getz lined out to shortstop. Reed then retired Emilio Bonifacio on a lazy fly ball to end the game. "I felt like I had enough to get through another night," said Reed, who has closed out each of Chicagos last six wins. "If Im in, its a good thing. Im going to do everything I can to prepare myself if I need to throw the ninth tomorrow." Gillaspies homer came off Luke Hochevar (3-2), and just cleared the outstretched glove of right fielder Justin Maxwell. It bounced off a sign behind the wall and back into play, and for a moment there was some question whether it should have been a ground-rule double. "I was close," Maxwell said. "I had a pretty good bead on it." Not good enough, though. Replays showed it was clearly a homer, one that doomed the Royals to their fifth straight loss and eighth in the last 10 games overall. "Theyre grown men. Theyve got to pull themselves out of it," Royals manager Ned Yost said of the slide. "Theyve got to find a way to get out of this." Emilio Bonifacio, Alcides Escobar and Jamey Carroll each drove in a run for the Royals in the fifth inning. AAlexei Ramirez, Dayan Viciedo and Josh Phegley had RBIs for the White Sox. Authentic Carolina Panthers Jerseys. Early on, James Shields and Carlos Quintana were engaged in quite a pitching duel. Shields worked around a pair of singles in the first, and then retired 10 straight White Sox batters before Avisail Garcia singled to lead off the fifth. Quintana set down the first nine Royals he faced, including four strikeouts in the first two innings. His run ended with a leadoff single by Alex Gordon in the fourth. The Royals finally broke through in the fifth inning in very Royals-esque fashion. The light-hitting club managed to load the bases on a walk by Billy Butler and back-to-back singles by Maxwell and Mike Moustakas. Bonifacio followed with an RBI single, and Escobar and Carroll added back-to-back sacrifice flies to give the Royals a 3-0 lead. Yep, three runs on a walk, three singles and two sacrifice flies. The White Sox got two of the runs back in the sixth. The first came home on a one-out single by Ramirez, and the second on a blooper to centre by Viciedo that fell just beyond the outstretched glove of Escobar retreating from shortstop and just in front of centre fielder Dyson. Phegleys double off first base and into right field tied it in the seventh. Shields and Quintana were both done after seven innings. Shields allowed nine hits and struck out eight without a walk, while Quintana allowed four hits with seven strikeouts and one walk. "You never want to get swept. We had a great effort tonight. We just have to keep grinding it out," Shields said. "Weve got a lot of character in this team. We dont have any quit in us. Weve just got to keep grinding it out." NOTES: White Sox 1B Paul Konerko was scratched just before first pitch. He complained of light-headedness. ... The White Sox recalled INF Leury Garcia from Triple-A Charlotte. OF Blake Tekotte was optioned to Charlotte the previous night. ... The Royals welcome the Nationals to Kauffman Stadium for the first time since they were the Expos for a three-game series starting Friday. The White Sox open a six-game homestand against Texas. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz