Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

22.05.2019 02:43
We still left points Antworten

The Jacksonville Jaguars found a new way to lose Sunday against Cincinnati. Eddie Robinson Jersey .It had nothing to do with rookie quarterback Blake Bortles mistakes or any defensive lapses.Special teams doomed the Jaguars (1-8) in this one. Jacksonvilles not-so-special units made four glaring errors that contributed significantly in a 33-23 loss.The special teams units, we did not perform very well, Jaguars coach Gus Bradley said. Thats not in our nature.Aside from three blocked field goals, Jacksonvilles punt and kick teams have been mostly solid all season.They were a debacle Sunday, essentially contributing to 19 points in a 10-point loss.Bryan Angers first punt of the second quarter got tipped, travelled 27 yards and gave Cincinnati its best field position of the game. The Bengals turned it into a field goal.Angers next punt was blocked out of the end zone for a safety, putting Cincy ahead 12-3 in the closing minutes of the first half.Things continued to unravel after the break. Early in the fourth quarter, Adam Jones returned a punt 31 yards to the Jacksonville 23. The Bengals scored a touchdown two plays later for a 26-10 lead.Jacksonville scored twice to make it 26-23 with 8:13 remaining, but Josh Scobees ensuing kickoff squirted out of bounds near the goal line and gave Cincinnati the ball at the 40-yard line. Rookie Jeremy Hill scored on the next play, a 60-yard run that left the Jaguars shaking their heads and looking for answers.Obviously they scored on the next play so it looks bad, Scobee said. It was bad timing, obviously, and I wish I could have it back, but just got to deal with it.Having started 10 rookies and nine second-year players through nine games this season, Jacksonville doesnt have a lot of margin for error. They rank near the bottom of the league on both sides of the ball.The Jags have lost games because of turnovers, sacks, dropped passes, missed tackles and blown assignments. Bradley wont use his teams inexperience as an excuse, but its reality when hes trying to get so many youngsters to compete with veteran-laden teams like the Bengals.Regardless, the Jaguars expect better.Its definitely frustrating because its things that we can control, long-snapper Carson Tinker said.Jacksonville had plenty of other issues in losing for the 34th time in its last 41 games. Bortles threw his league-leading 13th interception in the closing minutes. The defence allowed 423 yards, including 191 on the ground. But the main culprit, for a change, was special teams.And with one punt blocked and another one tipped, the Jaguars can expect Dallas to come after them in London on Sunday.Theyre going to want to come after it a little bit more after one does get blocked, Anger said. It gives them another excuse to bring it. If our protection is flawed, they want to come attack it.Bradley and the Jaguars had some positives to build on.Denard Robinson ran for 94 yards and a touchdown, giving him 329 yard and two scores on the ground in the last three weeks. Rookie Allen Hurns, who had been relatively quiet in the previous four games, caught seven passes for 112 yards — both career highs — and two touchdowns. And cornerbacks Dwayne Gratz and Demetrius McCray did a solid job against three-time Pro Bowl receiver A.J. Green.Special teams woes, however, overshadowed them all.In order to be a championship team, you have to have championship thoughts, Bradley said. Its OK to lose is not a championship thought, and thats not part of our language. Be upset, be angry and be determined to come back even stronger is our mentality in the locker room.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Jason Kipnis Jersey . - The Clippers have signed guard Dahntay Jones to a second 10-day contract. Joe Carter Jersey . Like a magic trick, the puck popped out behind Stalock in the San Jose net. While Sharks coach Todd McLellan decried the legality of the tiebreaking goal, the Los Angeles Kings celebrated their latest, greatest escape yet. http://www.indianssale.com/customized/ . -- The Atlanta Braves are facing the possibility of losing another pitcher for the season after general manager Frank Wren said Saturday that Cory Gearrin has a serious injury to his right elbow.BARCELONA, Spain - Canadas Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje took the lead in ice dance at the Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final with the highest score in the short dance on Friday.The pair from Waterloo, Ont., posted a seasons best score for 71.34 for first spot. Madison Chock and Evan Bates of the U.S. were second at 65.06 and their compatriots Maia Shibutani and Alex Shibutani were third at 63.90.We nailed our levels and the performance aspects, Weaver said. Everything from our last competition (two weeks ago at the Grand Prix in Japan) improved. We still left points on the table and have room to grow for the second half of the season.Poje sees the Final as a mid-term exam.We are looking to get momentum going into the second half of the season by bettering our performances every time out, Poje said. We want to get everything solidified for the second half of the season and we achieved that with the short dance.Piper Gilles and Paul Poirier of Toronto were fourth after a seasons best 62.49.This program just keeps getting better with every outing, Poirier said. Its really nice for us at the last two competitions to not have any major mistakes. We are really comfortable with it and we just need to polish it up some more.The mens short program was later Friday.In junior pairs, Julianne Seguin of Longueuil, Que., and Charlie Bilodeau of Trois-Pistoles, Que., broke their Canadian record and won the gold medal.Seguin and Bilodeau,, only in their second season together, totalled a national junior mark 175. Kenny Lofton Jersey. 57 points to remain undefeated this season in three competitions. They finished ahead of four Russian pairs including Lina Fedorova and Maxim Miroshkin in second at 165.78.Weve paid attention to the small details in our skating and thats made a big difference, Seguin said. Its a program that weve worked hard on and we can just let ourselves be carried by the music once we get on the ice.In junior ice dance Mackenzie Bent of Uxbridge, Ont., and Garrett MacKeen of Oshawa, Ont.,took fourth while Madeline Edwards of Port Moody, B.C., and ZhaoKai Pang of Burnaby, B.C., were fifth. Anna Yanovskaya and Sergey Mozgov led a Russian medal sweep.Bent and Uxbridge were just over three points from the podium.We felt really strong with every step we took and that was our goal, Bent said. There was nothing to lose for us and we wanted to fight for that medal. It was a great experience for us.In mens junior competition, Shoma Uno led Japan to a 1-2 finish while Roman Sadovsky of Vaughan, Ont., produced a clean free skate which received a rousing ovation from the crowd. He climbed from sixth to fifth overall.I felt like I redeemed myself after a rough short progam, said Sadovsky. I think I learned that I need to relax more during my skate and take one element at a time and not let any mistakes affect me. I started with a clean slate today. Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Authentic Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Jerseys Cheap USWNT Jerseys France Soccer Jerseys Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Brazil Jerseys From China Germany Jerseys From China Authentic Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Portugal Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap France Football Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Colombia Jerseys Cheap Belgium Football Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys China cheap uswnt jersey authentic Authentic AC Milan Jerseys Discount Arsenal Jerseys Wholesale A.S. Roma Jerseys Wholesale Atletico Madrid Jerseys Chelsea Jerseys From China Barcelona Jerseys From China Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Authentic Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Authentic Inter Milan Jerseys Authentic Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Wholesale Liverpool Jerseys Authentic Manchester City Jerseys Authentic Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Authentic Real Madrid Jerseys Sevilla Jerseys For Sale Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz