Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

17.08.2018 08:12
Bernhard Langer and Fred Couples broke away with birdies on the 17th to top the leaderboard going into Sundays final round of t Antworten

KAUPULEHU-KONA, Hawaii -- Bernhard Langer and Fred Couples broke away with birdies on the 17th to top the leaderboard going into Sundays final round of the Mitsubishi Electric Championship at Hualalai. Allen Robinson Jersey . Facing benign conditions for the 35th season opener for the Champions Tour, Langer shot an 8-under 64 to get to 14 under for the tournament. Couples caught him with his second straight 65. Mark OMeara was just one stroke back of the leaders. OMeara was 7 under after seven holes and finished with a 65. Roquan Smith Jersey .Fiji striker Roy Krishna scored in the 14th minute to give Wellington its fourth win, along with a draw, from its past five matches, putting the Phoenix fourth but only a point behind third-placed Adelaide. Bennie Fowler III Jersey . -- Augusta James of Bath, Ont. http://www.bearsfootballpro.com/Authentic_Allen_Robinson_Bears_Jersey/ . He was 40. Firefighters were called about 11 a.m. Friday because Brown was unresponsive at his home near the Inner Harbor, fire spokesman Battalion Chief Kevin Cartwright said. He said Brown was dead when firefighters arrived. BEREA, Ohio -- The Browns arent worried about Johnny Manziel running out of bounds off the field. Or floating on pool rafts. After a weekend of partying in Texas, where he was photographed floating on an inflatable swan while drinking champagne in a nightclub pool, Manziel was on the field Tuesday as the Browns opened a mandatory three-day minicamp. The team is not making their popular Heisman Trophy-winning rookie quarterback -- or starter Brian Hoyer -- available to the media this week. Manziel has left Cleveland each of the past three weekends, first taking a trip to Las Vegas, then to Los Angeles for a seminar with other rookies and then to his home state, where in addition to having some fun, he got drafted by the San Diego Padres and attended Game 2 of the NBA finals in San Antonio, sitting near Miamis bench while wearing a retro Cavaliers cap. Following practice, Browns first-year coach Mike Pettine said hes not worried about how his young QB spends his free time. "Im not concerned," Pettine said. "I would become concerned if it was something criminal and I would be concerned if it affected his job. Theres a lot of our guys, if when they leave here if they were followed around, youd get some very similar pictures. I dont know about an inflatable swan, but youd still get some pictures." Manziel has said he intends to keep living his life to the fullest, and Pettine doesnt feel the need to monitor the 21-year-olds every move. "The philosophy here is that were not going to micro-manage the guys," Pettine said. "I was involved in an event this weekend, and if there were some cameras at certain times it probably wouldnt have been the most flattering. It was a group of coaches out and we had a good time, but we were responsible. When it becomes irresponsible or it becomes part of breaking the law or its something we feel is a potential problem, well step in." Manziel is currently listed as Clevelands backup behind Hoyer. The two will compete during training camp next month, when each pass will be dissected. The dueling QBS are already under scrutiny. During Tuesdays workout, Manziel took snaps with Clevelands first-team offence as Hoyer continues to be limited as a precaution while recovering from off-season knee surgery. When he was on the field, Hoyer showed his ability to read the defence and release the ball more quickly than Manziel, who is still learning the nuances of offensive co-ordinator Kyle Shanahans system and adjusting to the speedier pro game. Taylor Gabriel Bears Jersey. Thats not to say Manziel didnt show progress. "Hes getting more comfortable in the huddle, calling the plays," Pettine said. "I think hes got a very nice touch with the deep ball. Weve added some of the zone-read stuff that Kyles run with RG3 in Washington and hes done a nice job handling that. He makes improvement every day." As for Manziels extra-curricular activities, his teammates seem to have his back. Safety Donte Whitner was asked if theres a need to tell Johnny Football to tone down his act. "Yeah, but I dont think hes out of hand with it," Whitner said. "If hes not out every weekend, hes just a young guy. So going to Vegas, I probably wouldve been there with Johnny too." Wide receiver Andrew Hawkins hasnt seen any reason to think Manziel isnt taking his job seriously. "I dont know what Johnny does on the weekends. But its none of my business," he said. "Hes out here working his butt off. Im not keeping tabs on where he goes Friday through Sunday. Johnny works hard, and thats all anybody cares about." Pettine understands theres a bright spotlight on Manziel, who seems to relish the hype. In being so public with his actions, Manziel could be placing himself in precarious situations, but Pettine is confident the former Texas A&M star can handle it. "I think its something hes used to," Pettine said. "I think that he understands that that (publicity) comes with the territory, but I also think hes a young man that he doesnt want his lifestyle or how he lives it to be affected by social media. That hes not going to (say) Hey, Im not leaving my house. "I dont think he wants to be that way and it just goes back to were not going to micromanage him until we feel that it is an issue, and if its not affecting him on the field, then I dont think that its anything we need to address at this point." NOTES: Pro Bowl WR Josh Gordon continues to practice as the team awaits word on a possible league suspension. ... LT Joe Thomas was full-go after being limited in recent OTAs. ... Pettine confirmed rookie LG Joel Bitonio injured his ankle but said he is expected to be ready for training camp. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz