Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

24.05.2019 02:28
Tomas Plekanec, Antworten

TORONTO – He hasnt played since breaking a bone in his right hand in a fight on Nov. Alex Smith Redskins Jersey . 11, but Connor McDavid showed up for Hockey Canadas World Junior selection camp with his game face on. You dont reach the level hes at (16 goals, 35 assists in 18 games with the Erie Otters this season) at the age hes at (17) without being intense. That intensity was evident early in the camps first on-ice workout Thursday evening at the MasterCard Centre. McDavid, taking part in a full practice for the first time since having his cast removed Tuesday, mishandled the puck on consecutive plays in the same drill. He was clearly frustrated. He apologized, said Guelph Storm right winger Robby Fabbri, who was on McDavid’s line during much of the practice. Everyone makes mistakes, but he doesnt make too many of them. I just gave him a pat and told him to relax. You apologize to your teammates when you make a mistake, McDavid said. I messed up there and twice in a row with Robby so I felt bad about it. Hes a good friend of mine and he came over and told me not to worry about it. A little later in the practice the team was put through a shot-blocking drill. The assistant coaches fired foam pucks at players from a few feet away. McDavid, who has not yet been cleared for contact, wanted to be part of it. But after McDavid blocked his first shot head coach Benoit Groulx intervened asking the favourite to go first in the next NHL Draft to sit out the drill. I told him, You know what? I dont want my face on TV tomorrow [because you got hurt] for this reason so get out of there! Groulx said with a chuckle. I just went once, so I guess 1-for-1 so that makes me 100 per cent, McDavid said with a wry grin. Earlier in the practice, McDavid wired a slap shot past Jets goalie prospect Eric Comrie high on the glove side. It was a thing of beauty. McDavid was, of course, nonplussed when asked about it afterwards. I was taking slap-shots with my cast on so I think you guys are making too big of a deal about it. I’ve been skating for three weeks. Ive been skating fully for three weeks so this is kind of just another day. McDavid suggested his recent layoff from game action may actually be a blessing when it comes to the World Juniors, because hell be fresher than others. My legs have felt probably better than they did before I got hurt, he noted. There is a reason McDavids every move was and will continue to be under the microscope. Hes seen as the next big star in hockey: a generational talent, who can change a franchises fortunes. And for Canada he is someone, who will figure prominently in the quest to end a five-year gold medal drought. You can tell the legs are there, no problem, said Groulx. It was good to see him. Just having him on the ice was good for everyone. The Canadian bench boss, an assistant on Brent Sutters staff a year ago, says Hockey Canada is going to be very cautious when it comes to the emerging superstar. We want to be patient with him in order to have him at 100 per cent. We don’t want to put Connor McDavid on the ice at 75 per cent. We are going to have to wait and see to how he reacts to practicing. The hope is that McDavid will be able to play in at least one of the teams three pre-tournament games: Dec. 19 against Russia in Toronto, Dec. 21 against Sweden in Ottawa or on Dec. 23 against Switzerland in Montreal. McDavid, for his part, seemed supremely confident that he will be ready for the tournament opener on Boxing Day. Playing mostly on the wing, McDavid, a natural centre, had just four points in seven games last year when he became just the sixth 16-year-old to crack Canadas World Junior roster. This year hes poised to be a leader on the squad. It’s a big opportunity and perhaps the final one on this stage for a player, who appears destined to make the NHL early in his career. And the fact the event will take place on home soil makes it all the more special. Everyones excited, McDavid said when asked specifically about the added pressure of playing in Montreal and Toronto. Were not feeling too much pressure now. Being at home, its a blessing, honestly, its an opportunity that not a whole lot of people get to do. On Wednesday, Scott Salmond, Hockey Canadas vice-president of hockey operations, declared that he felt like Canada was an underdog at the event during an interview with QMI News Agency. But McDavid has high expectations. I dont see any reason why we cant [win] it all, he said. Geron Christian Redskins Jersey .Y. -- The Montreal Canadiens have had few reasons to celebrate this season as they have been mired near the basement of the Eastern Conference. Troy Apke Jersey . Bryant underwent an operation in December to correct an irregular heartbeat. His season ended with four games left because of a rapid heartbeat, a condition he has known about for several years and had been treated for in the past. http://www.cheapredskinslockroom.com/AUTHENTIC-JONATHAN-ALLEN-REDSKINS-JERSEY/ .ca. Kerry, In Mondays Habs/Bruins game, there were three questionable/brutal calls against the Habs late in the game - Tomas Plekanec, then Douglas Murray, then Brendan Gallagher.CLEVELAND -- Anthony Davis isnt worried about making the All-Star team. He may have nothing to fear. Davis padded his resume by scoring 30 points with eight blocks and seven rebounds and Eric Gordon scored 20, leading the New Orleans Pelicans to a 100-89 win over the puzzling Cleveland Cavaliers on Tuesday night. Davis, one of three No. 1 overall picks on the floor, was dominant from baseline to baseline as the Pelicans won their third straight. With New Orleans hosting next months All-Star weekend, the Pelicans are hoping their second-year star will be added to the Western Conferences squad when reserves are named Thursday night. "Everybody keeps talking about All-Star, and should he be an All-Star," New Orleans coach Monty Williams said. "All you have to do is look at tonight. Show me other bigs who are doing it on both ends like he does every single night." Davis dislocated his left index finger in the final minutes, but got taped up during a timeout and stayed in. New Orleans scored 16 straight points to close the first half and opened a 22-point lead in the third, causing some fans to boo the listless Cavaliers, who followed a 3-2 trip out West by going 1-4 on their homestand. Clevelands lone win was against Milwaukee, which has the NBAs worst record. "Our competitive spirit is non-existent," said Cavs coach Mike Brown. "Maybe I need to shake some things up." Kyrie Irving scored 23 and Dion Waiters 21 for Cleveland. Rookie Anthony Bennett, the first pick in last years draft, scored a season-high 15 and was the lone bright spot for the Cavs. A major disappointment so far, the 6-foot-8 Canadian added eight rebounds and played 31 minutes -- his most action this season. Davis scored 11 points in the third quarter, when he showed off his well-rounded game. He swished a long jumper, dropped a runner, nailed a bank shot and, of course, dunked. Missing Anderson Varejao, who was out with a hyperextended and bruised left knee, the Cavs had no defensive answer for Davis, who was coming off a 22-point, 19-rebound, seven-block performance in a win over Orlando. As the Pelicans were putting the finishing touches on the win, Davis injured his finger and came to the bench in obvious pain. He bent over as a ttrainer worked on his fingers and several of Davis teammates patted him on the back as he was treated. DaRon Payne Jersey. "He said, tape it up. Im going right back," Williams said. "That to me says more about him than any number or stat that he can put up. His heart and his willingness to do whatever it takes for his team is why hes an All-Star in my opinion." Davis returned to the floor, but didnt have to do much in the final three minutes as the Pelicans had already wrapped up their 10th road victory. Davis said the All-Star talk is not distracting. "Its cool," Davis said. "I hear it, but Im trying to win games. Im trying to get better each and every day. If it happens, Ill be more than grateful and more than excited to be able to play." The Pelicans outscored the Cavs 16-0 over the final 5:25 of the second quarter to open a 56-44 halftime lead. Gordon had six points during the spurt, which included a possession where all five New Orleans touched the ball before Davis dunked. Cleveland, which scored just six points in the third quarter of a loss to Phoenix on Sunday, missed its last nine shots of the period. The Cavs committed three turnovers in the last four minutes and shot only 5 of 20 from the field. Irving said the Cavs have not tuned out Brown, whose second second stint with Cleveland has not gone well to this point. "As a team, we go through stretches where its ups and downs, thats just part of the game," Irving said. "I leave my trust with coach Brown, Im riding with him. Whatever he says and whatever he needs me to do, Im going to go out there and do. Im pretty sure all of my teammates feel the same way and thats where that rests. Anything he needs us to do, Im willing to do and I know my teammates do as well." Notes: Clevelands Luol Deng scored just six points. Hes been slowed by a sore Achilles. ... The No. 34 banner representing former Cavs guard Austin Carrs retired number was mysteriously missing from its usual place hanging from the arenas rafters. The Cavs are investigating the disappearance. Carr, the No. 1 overall pick in the 1970 draft who played nine seasons for Cleveland, joked, "Maybe Im coming out of retirement." ... New Orleans has won six of seven vs. Cleveland. Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Authentic Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Jerseys Cheap USWNT Jerseys France Soccer Jerseys Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Brazil Jerseys From China Germany Jerseys From China Authentic Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Portugal Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap France Football Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Colombia Jerseys Cheap Belgium Football Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys China cheap uswnt jersey authentic Authentic AC Milan Jerseys Discount Arsenal Jerseys Wholesale A.S. Roma Jerseys Wholesale Atletico Madrid Jerseys Chelsea Jerseys From China Barcelona Jerseys From China Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Authentic Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Authentic Inter Milan Jerseys Authentic Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Wholesale Liverpool Jerseys Authentic Manchester City Jerseys Authentic Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Authentic Real Madrid Jerseys Sevilla Jerseys For Sale Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz