Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

17.08.2018 08:13
The Los Angeles Kings were seconds away from falling behind 1-0 in the Western Conference second round until Marian Gaborik alte Antworten

ANAHEIM - The Los Angeles Kings were seconds away from falling behind 1-0 in the Western Conference second round until Marian Gaborik altered their fate. Casemiro Real Madrid Jersey . After a comeback victory in Game 1, Gaborik and the Kings will shoot for a 2-0 lead when they visit the Anaheim Ducks for Mondays Game 2 battle at Honda Center. You can see all the action on TSN beginning at 9:30pm et/6:30pm pt. Gaborik tied the game late in regulation and scored the winner 12:07 into overtime to help Los Angeles rally for a 3-2 win in Game 1 on Saturday. It was the first-ever playoff meeting between the longtime Pacific Division rivals, who are battling for Southern California supremacy and a right to play in the Western Conference finals. The Kings acquired Gaborik from Columbus for forward Matt Frattin and two draft picks at the trade deadline, and the move has paid off big so far in the postseason. With his two-goal effort on Saturday, the Slovakian sniper now has five tallies in the 2014 playoffs, placing him in a four-way tie for the league lead. The Kings were trailing 2-1 after Teemu Selanne scored earlier in the third period, and they pulled goaltender Jonathan Quick for an extra attacker. It appeared the Ducks were poised to win this one in regulation after Ducks goalie Jonas Hiller made stops on Anze Kopitar and a rebound chance by Justin Williams inside the final minute. However, Mike Richards threw the puck on net from the left boards in the dying seconds, and Gaborik was able to knock the rebound out of the air and between the pads of Hiller with just seven ticks showing to force overtime. "Its a playoff game so youre never going to see teams lay down," said Los Angeles head coach Darryl Sutter. "We were just working hard to tie the game." On the winning goal, Kopitar received the puck in the high slot and threw a hard pass to the left side for Gaborik, who tipped the puck on net where it went off the post and in for the winner and a 1-0 lead in this best-of-seven set. "We werent sharp in some parts of the game, we gave them some odd-man rushes and turned the puck over," said Gaborik. "But we came back and got a very important win for us." Gaborik, owner of 347 regular-season markers, now has 21 goals over 61 career playoff games. Kopitar had three assists and Alec Martinez scored the other goal for the Kings, who became the fourth team in NHL history to rally from a 3-0 hole as they defeated the San Jose Sharks in a seven-game matchup in the opening round. Kopitar leads all skaters in the playoffs with 13 points on four goals and nine assists. Quick made 33 saves in Saturdays victory, as the 2012 Conn Smythe Trophy winner improved to 34-24 in his playoff career. Saturdays win did come at a cost for L.A., which lost defenseman Robyn Regehr to an undisclosed injury. Regehr left the game midway through the first period and did not return. He is questionable for Mondays contest. The Kings are already without defenseman Willie Mitchell, who sat out Game 7 of the first round and the opener of this set with an undisclosed injury. Matt Greene has replaced Mitchell in the lineup and defenseman Jeff Schultz, who was recently recalled from the American Hockey League, could join the roster if both Mitchell and Regehr sit out Game 2. Selanne and Matt Beleskey scored for the Ducks, who took out the Dallas Stars in six games to advance to the semifinals. Hiller had 33 saves in the loss, while Anaheim captain Ryan Getzlaf had two assists. "Youre looking at a 3-2 overtime loss where both teams played evenly," said Anaheim head coach Bruce Boudreau. "It wasnt the other, its what two good hockey teams do, one wins and the other doesnt. like one team was dominant over. Maybe on Monday it will be reversed." Although the Ducks won all three of their games in Los Angeles this season, the club would like to even this series before it shifts to Staples Center for Games 3 and 4. The third tilt is set for Thursday in L.A. and will be followed with Game 4 on Saturday. Anaheim, the top seed in the West, finished 16 points ahead of Los Angeles in the Pacific Division standings and went 4-0-1 against the Kings during the regular-season series. However, a 3-0 win by Anaheim in L.A. on Jan. 25 marked the only encounter that was decided by more than one goal. Custom Real Madrid Jerseys . He insists hes not counting. "If youre thinking hits, youre not paying attention to wins," Altuve said Sunday after leading the Houston Astros past the Texas Rangers 3-2. Dani Ceballos Real Madrid Jersey . Rockhold." Known as an aggressive striker, Belfort (23-10) instead paced himself as the engaged in the early going and showed restraint by not overcommitting against the larger Rockhold (10-2). But when the opportunity presented itself, Belfort delivered an incredible spinning heel kick that landed flush on Rockholds chin and sent him toppling to the floor. http://www.realmadridfcprohop.us/Luka-Modric-Real-Madrid-Jersey/ .Former NBA forward Morris Peterson has been added to TSNs Toronto Raptors broadcast team. REGINA -- Jon Cornish can now set his sights on Mike Pringles single-season rushing record. The Calgary Stampeders running back was the big winner at the CFL awards banquet Thursday night, receiving the leagues outstanding player and top Canadian awards. Its the second straight year Cornish was honoured as the leagues top Canuck but hes the first homebrew to capture outstanding player honours in 35 years. And with the two individual honours under his belt, Cornish said he can focus on Pringles single-season rushing mark of 2,065 yards. "I think I can focus a little bit on more numerical goals, which I dont really like focusing on because I think theyre reasonably selfish but I need something to focus on," Cornish said. "People have aspired to get that record as recently as this year but I think its sufficiently far away that in terms of total yardage if I didnt get there and I tried to get there Id still have a pretty good season." The last Canadian to be named outstanding player was Ottawa tight end Tony Gabriel in 78. Cornish joins Gabriel and legendary Rough Riders quarterback Russ Jackson as the only Canadian winners of the CFLs top individual honour. Jackson, 77, of Hamilton, was a three-time winner (1963, 66, 69) and both he and Gabriel, 64, of Burlington, Ont., are Canadian Football Hall of Fame members. Cornish hopes by being named the CFLs outstanding player he can inspire young Canadians to strive to excel in football. "I didnt know this was the situation in the CFL that a Canadian hadnt won in a long time," Cornish said. "Im happy I could do it because I think it will really inspire kids in all different sports to try your best and see what you can do. "You never know what youre capable of." Other Calgary winners included kicker Rene Paredes (special-teams) and centre Brett Jones (rookie). Brendon LaBatte of the Saskatchewan Roughriders was named top lineman while Montreal Alouettes linebacker Chip Cox received the top defensive player award. Voting was conducted by 42 members of Football Reporters of Canada and the eight CFL head coaches. Other winners included Montreal linebackers Shea Emry (Jack Gaudaur Veterans Trophy) and Kyries Herbert (Tom Pate Memorial Award, outstanding community service) and longtime Edmonton Eskimos equipment manager Dwayne Mandrusiak (Commissioners Award for outstanding contribution), who has been diagnosed with Parkinsons Disease. The six-foot, 217-pound Cornish received 46 votes for MOP after running for a CFL-high 1,813 yards, the most in a season by a Canadian. The 29-year-old native of New Westminster, B.C., also led the league in yards from scrimmage (2,157) and TDs (14) and helped Calgary (14-4) finish atop the West Division. Toronto Argonauts quarterback Ricky Ray was the finalist. The 34-year-old had a CFL-record 77.2 per cent completion average this season with just two interceptions in 303 pass attempts to become the first player to have an interception percentage under 1.0 (0.7). However, Ray only appeared in 10 regular-season games, missing seven starts due to injury and being a healthy scratch in Torontos regular-season finale. Cornish received 48 votes as top Canadian, with Winnipeg linebacker Henoc Muamba the finalist. The six-foot, 230-pound Muamba, taken first overall in 2011, was a bright spot for the Blue Bombers (3-15), finishing second overall in tackles (106) and adding 18 special-teams tackles, a sack and interception. Muamba, 24, was born in Zaire (now the Democratic Republic of the Congo) but grew up in Mississauga, Ont. He also was Winnipegs outstanding player and top defensive player nominees. Cox, 30, of Columbus, Ohio, received 42 votes for anchoring a Montreal defence that allowed a CFL-low 314.3 yarrds per game. Isco Real Madrid Jersey. The five-foot-nine, 185-pound Cox led the league in tackles (club-record 115), had a team-high 12 sacks and four interceptions in his eighth season with the club. In Coxs mind, the award was a long time coming. "Ive always felt Ive been the best the defensive player since probably 2009, 2010," Cox said. "This year, finally everyone else agrees with me. "But its never about me and thats why I never speak on it or even say anything about it . . . because its about our team. I wish it was 2009 or 2010 (years Montreal won Grey Cups) and I wasnt up for the award because Id still be playing for one of these (Grey Cup rings) and thats the most important thing." The six-foot-one, 244-pound Hughes registered a league-high 18 sacks. The 29-year-old native of Saginaw, Mich., anchored a Calgary defence that led the league in sacks (63) and was second in fewest points allowed (22.9 points per game). Paredes received 47 votes after leading the league in scoring with 213 points and making 54-of-57 field goals (league-record 94.7 per cent). The Venezuela native, who grew up in Pierrefonds, Que., was an undrafted free agent who also hit a league-record 39 straight field goals this year. "Playing at Concordia I knew I wanted to play in this league," Paredes said. "So many teams passed on me and all I could do was use it as motivation. "Im happy the Calgary Stampeders took a chance and Im pretty sure theyre happy now." The six-foot-one, 198-pound Beswick posted a league-leading 24 special-teams tackles and was an East Division all-star this year. The 30-year-old Vancouver native has led Hamilton in special-teams tackles the last four seasons. The six-foot-four, 323-pound LaBatte garnered 37 ballots in top lineman voting. The 27-year-old native of Weyburn, Sask., led an offensive line that paved the way for Kory Sheets, the CFLs second-leading rusher with 1,598 yards, and allowed 57 sacks, third-fewest overall. But LaBattes priority is helping the Riders beat Hamilton Tiger-Cats in the Grey Cup game Sunday at Mosaic Stadium. "The personal recognition is something you look back on when your playing days are done," he said. "But unless youve got the championship, I dont think your career is really solidified the way it should be." The six-foot-five, 291-pound Keeping, 31, of Uxbridge, Ont., centred a Toronto line that not only protected Ray but helped Toronto lead the CFL in passing (300.3 yards per game). The rookie vote was a close one with Jones, a 13 second-round pick, receiving 26 votes to become the first centre to win it. The six-foot-two, 319-pound Weyburn native cracked Calgarys starting lineup and was its only offensive lineman to dress for every game. Jones, 22, started on a Stampeders offence that led the CFL in net offensive yards (383.4 per game), TDs (51), scoring (30.5 points per game) and rushing (141.5 yards per game). But he had a special request when pulling out his acceptance speech, asking, "Hang on, my pants are kind of tight." Jones credited his family and Regina Rams coaches for his success but said when he arrived in Calgary he wanted to justify the teams faith in him. "I didnt want to let my teammates down or myself," he said. "Calgary took a chance on me, Im so happy to be there. "I had a high expectation if I had the opportunity to play." Gable led the East Division in rushing (782 yards) and averaged a solid six yards per carry while running for seven TDs. The former USC star added 55 catches for 600 yards and five touchdowns and was fourth in yards from scrimmage (1,382) and eighth in all-purpose yards (1,630). The CFL awards are sponsored by Gibsons Finest. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz