Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

25.05.2019 02:51
thrown out at the plate. Antworten

CHONBURI, Thailand -- Anna Nordqvist won the LPGA Thailand on Sunday to end a five-year victory drought, holding off top-ranked Inbee Park at Siam County Club. Cheap Jaguars Jerseys . Nordqvist, the LPGA Championship and LPGA Tour Championship winner in 2009, led wire-to-wire. The 26-year-old Swede closed with a 4-under 68 to beat defending champion Park by two strokes. "Im speechless to be honest," Nordqvist said. "Its been a couple years since I won. Ive been working very hard. Had my ups and downs. Just couldnt be happier to be here. It was such a hard push on the back nine." Nordqvist finished at 15-under 273 on the Pattaya Old Course. Park, making her first start of the year, had a bogey-free 66. The South Korean player won six times last year. "I feel good," Park said. "Today, my ball-striking wasnt as good as yesterday. I putted better than yesterday. So I feel like my putter is coming back. I played one shot better than last year and didnt win. Still a very good result. Tells me I improved a little." Scotlands Catriona Matthew was third at 11 under after a 65, and Michelle Wie was 10 under after a 69. "Inbee kept making birdies and Michelle was playing great," said Nordqvist, four strokes ahead of Park and Wie entering the round. "I couldnt really breathe until the last putt, so obviously I could just let go on the last putt." Wie cut the lead to one with a three-stroke swing on the par-4 fifth hole. Nordqvist had a double bogey on the hole and Wie made a birdie. Nordqvist rebounded with a 12-foot birdie putt on No. 7 to extend her lead two shots. She birdied five of the first seven holes on the back nine to open a three-stroke lead and closed with a bogey on the par-5 18th. "I just really had to stay strong," Nordqvist said. Projected to jump to 14th in the world ranking, Nordqvist changed equipment and started working with instructor Jorje Parada during the off-season after considering leaving the tour. "I surround myself with great people and friends and family," Nordqvist said. "I have a great coach that really inspired me the last couple months, couple weeks, just to believe in myself and keep going no matter what. It was a grind this off-season, but sitting here with the trophy it was well worth it." Yani Tseng, the winner in 2011 and 2012, had a 66 to tie for fifth at 9 under with Stacy Lewis (66), Lexi Thompson (68), Gerina Piller (66) and Julieta Granada (69). Lewis has 13 straight top-10 finishes, three off the LPGA Tour record set by Karrie Webb in 2000. Quincy Williams II Jersey . The (35-35-10) Jets have 80 points and are also playing .500 hockey on home ice this season with a 17-17-6 record. Michael Hutchinson will start his second straight game in goal. Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Authentic . And like the near entirety of last season, Jonathan Bernier and Torontos goaltending tandem is up to the task. http://www.cheapjaguarsjerseysauthentic.com/ . Parnell will be out much longer if it turns out he needs surgery. But first, he will try resting for two weeks before beginning a throwing program that could last up to a month, general manager Sandy Alderson said.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Matt Garza threw a two-hitter for his fourth career shutout, and the Milwaukee Brewers ended their four-game losing streak by beating the Cincinnati Reds 1-0 on Saturday night. Despite a slump that matched their longest of the season, the Brewers maintained the best record in the league and a comfortable lead in the NL Central. Aramis Ramirez singled home a run in the first inning off Homer Bailey (8-5), who gave up seven hits through eight innings. Two Brewers were thrown out at the plate. Garza (6-5) has been one of the Brewers best starters lately, going 4-1 in his last seven games. He retired the first 12 batters in order before Brandon Phillips led off the fifth with a single for Cincinnatis first hit. He allowed two hits, two walks and fanned nine while going the distance for the first time this season, throwing 111 pitches. It was his first shutout since 2010, when he threw Tampa Bays first no-hitter for a 5-0 win over Detroit. It was Milwaukees sixth shutout of the season. The Reds were blanked for the 10th time. Right fielder Ryan Braun struck out swinging in the first inning, and then left the game in the second with spasms in his lower back. Braun is batting .289 with 11 homers and a team-leading 49 RBIs. He missed 14 games in May with a strained oblique. Milwaukee hasnt had much success in Cincinnati lately, dropping 11 of its last 16. The teams have split the first two games of the series, leaving the fourth-place Reds 7 games back. Milwaukee hass been alone atop the division since April 9. Josh Oliver Jersey. Jonathan Lucroy doubled with two outs in the first and scored on Ramirezs single to left. Garza made the run stand up by matching his season high with eight innings. Zack Cozart doubled in the sixth inning, the only Red to reach second base. The Reds kept it close by nailing a pair of Brewers at the plate. Ramirez singled with two outs in the sixth and tried to score on Khris Davis double to right, but shortstop Zack Cozart relayed the throw from Jay Bruce in time to get him sliding in. Mark Reynolds also tried to score from first base on Scooter Gennetts double to right in the seventh, but second baseman Brandon Phillips relay from Bruce also was on target. NOTES: LH Yovani Gallardo (5-5) starts the final game of the series against Mat Latos (1-1), who is making his fifth start since returning from the disabled list. ... Davis was back in left field after missing two games with a sore left shoulder. ... Reds manager Bryan Price said LHP David Holmberg could be promoted to start during a makeup doubleheader next Tuesday against the Cubs at Great American Ball Park. The Reds got Holmberg as part of a three-team deal that sent C Ryan Hanigan to Tampa Bay last December. ... Bruce failed to get a hit, extending the deepest slump of his career to 0 for 23. ... Price originally planned to start C Brayan Pena on Saturday, but gave him a day to rest some nagging injuries. Stitched College Jerseys Cheap UCLA Jerseys NCAA Louisville Cardinals Jerseys North Carolina Jerseys Stitched Kentucky Wildcats Jerseys Stitched Alabama Crimson Tide Jerseys Cheap Basketball Wisconsin Badgers Jerseys Authentic NCAA Jerseys Store Wholesale Basketball NCAA Jerseys Cheap Duke Gear Stitched Alabama Jerseys Stitched Georgia Jerseys Cheap Clemson Jerseys Authentic Authentic Texas Jerseys Wholesale USC Jerseys Stitched Oklahoma Jerseys Stitched Ohio State Jerseys Cheap Notre Dame Gear UCLA Jerseys From China Cheap Louisville Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap North Carolina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Kentucky Jerseys Authentic Wisconsin Jerseys From China Cheap Michigan Gear Cheap Florida Gear Wholesale Arizona State Jerseys Cheap LSU Gear Cheap Auburn Gear Cheap California Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Miami Jerseys Authentic Cheap Michigan State Gear Cheap Tennessee Jerseys Authentic Texas A&M Jerseys From China Authentic Wake Forest Jerseys West Virginia Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz