Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

25.05.2019 03:50
Hall of Fame Induction Weekend that will take place Antworten

The Montreal Alouettes announced Thursday that the club will be hosting the 2014 Canadian Football Hall of Fame Induction Weekend that will take place on September 20 and September 21. It marks the first time that the annual event will be held in Montreal. The team will be well represented during the 51st induction ceremony, as Ben Cahoon and Uzooma Okeke will be inducted into the Canadian Football Hall of Fame. Montrealer Wally Buono, who won two Grey Cups as a player with the Alouettes before becoming an assistant coach with the Montreal Concordes, will also be inducted as a builder. Also named to the Induction Class of 2014 were former CFL players Maurice (Moe) Racine, Charles Roberts as well as amateur builder Larry Haylor and amateur player Neil Lumsden. The Hall of Fame Game will be played at Percival Molson Memorial Stadium, on September 21 when the Calgary Stampeders visit the Alouettes. The new inductees and Hall of Fame guests will be honoured during a half-time presentation. Adrian Peterson Jersey . Ive said it before, Ive worked with top pros and I could have made my own program. Custom Minnesota Vikings Jerseys . A fully booked flight forced me to leave two hours later. After a nice meal in which I studied the stats of the Argo win, I prepared to leave the restaurant. As I was gathering my things to leave many large individuals began to walk up and wait for tables. http://www.vikingssale.com/Vikings-Fran-Tarkenton-Draft-Jersey/ . Off-Season Game Plan looks at what the Blue Jackets may do to build upon last seasons success to return to the playoffs again next year. Paul Krause Jersey . THE THUNDER & PACERS BENCHES: In a nutshell, not impressive at all. Alan Page Jersey . Leverkusen said on Friday it signed Schmidt on a two-year contract. He guided Red Bull Salzburg to the Austrian championship this season.Kevin Dineen has been named head coach of Canadas National Mens Under-18 Team for the 2014 IIHF Ice Hockey U18 World Championship. Trevor Letowski and Gord Murphy will work with Dineen as assistant coaches. "Representing Canada at any level is a great honour and a tremendous challenge," said Dineen. "I am excited to work with Trevor and Gord, and assemble a team that will make Canada proud at the world championship." Dineen was most recently head coach of Canadas National Womens Team, winning a gold medal at the 2014 Olympic Winter Games in Sochi, Russia. Prior to working with Team Canada, he was head coach of the NHLs Florida Panthers for parts of three seasons (2011-13), winning the franchises first-ever Southeast Division title in 2011-12. Dineen was also head coach of the AHLs Portland Pirates for six seasons (2005-11), winning the AHLs coach of the year award in 2005-06. As a player, Dineen represented Canada on six occasions, winning silver medals at the IIHF World Championship in both 1985 and 1989, and winning the Canada Cup in 1987. He also represented Canada at the world championship in 1987 and 1993, and at the 1984 Olyympic Winter Games.dddddddddddd He played 19 NHL seasons from 1984-2003 with Hartford, Philadelphia, Carolina, Ottawa and Columbus. Letowski will serve on a Team Canada coaching staff for the first time. He has spent the past four seasons on the coaching staff of the OHLs Sarnia Sting, spending three seasons as an assistant coach (2010-13) before taking over as head coach prior to the 2013-14 season. Murphy will also serve on a Team Canada coaching staff for the first time. He served as an assistant coach with the NHLs Florida Panthers for parts of three seasons (2010-13) after spending eight years (2002-10) in the same role with the NHLs Columbus Blue Jackets. Canada is a three-time gold medallist at the IIHF Ice Hockey U18 World Championship, winning in 2003, 2008 and 2013. The 2014 IIHF Hockey U18 World Championship opens for Canada on April 17 when it faces Sweden in Lappeenranta and Imatra, Finland. Canada will also face Germany, Slovakia and Russia in the preliminary round. TSN will broadcast Canadas final preliminary round game against Russia on April 22, as well as both semifinals on April 26 and both medal games on April 27. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz