Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

29.05.2019 03:46
Diaz aced the par-3 third hole Saturday in the third round Antworten

CARLSBAD, Calif. -- Laura Diaz had a hole-in-one for the second straight day in the Kia Classic to become the second player in LPGA Tour history to make two aces in a tournament. Diaz aced the par-3 third hole Saturday in the third round, then holed out on the par-3 sixth on Sunday -- a shot she followed with an eagle on the par-4 seventh. She also had an eagle Saturday on the par-5 fifth. "I went out today hoping I could get another one," Diaz said. "Just really using my head to see how wild and crazy it could get. Then it happened and I went nuts. Its pretty crazy." Jenny Lidback is the only other player with two aces in an event, accomplishing the feat in the 1997 Tournament of Champions. Diaz used a 6-iron Sunday on the 157-yard sixth. "I was trying to hit it a little left to right high and take a little bit off of it," Diaz said. "And, yeah, I did it. It went in." On the eagle on No. 7, she holed out from 122 yards with a 50-degree wedge, the club she used to hole out twice Saturday. Shes the first tour player to follow an ace with an eagle on the next hole The 38-year-old Diaz shot 2-under 70 in each round to finish the tournament at 2 under. She won her lone LPGA Tour title in 2004. Discount Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys . Less than 24 hours after the Wolves lost at home to the Mavericks, 100-98, NBA president of basketball operations Rod Thorn announced Tuesday that Kevin Love was fouled on his right arm by Shawn Marion in the closing seconds and should have been awarded two free throws. Authentic Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys . -- Challenged for the first time under Major League Baseballs expanded replay system, umpires got it right. http://www.jaguarscheap.com/ . Next years tournament is also within sight for Bosnia-Herzegovina, which has never played in a World Cup, but Cristiano Ronaldo looks destined for the playoffs with Portugal after a night when the qualifying picture in the nine groups became much clearer. Custom Jaguars Jerseys . Al Harrington, another former Knicks forward, scored 22 of his 24 points after halftime for the Nuggets, allowing them to withstand Anthonys attempt to rally the Knicks after his poor shooting had them behind until the final minutes of regulation. Anthony finished with 25 points and 10 rebounds, missing 20 of 30 shots in the Knicks sixth straight loss. Cheap Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys Online . Hazard lasted just 18 minutes in Tuesdays contest before being substituted with the calf problem, and Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho believes he will be without his star winger for at least the next two weeks.ST. JOHNS, N.L. -- All Tyler Beskorowany had to do was be patient. Beskorowany made 29 saves Saturday as the St. Johns IceCaps edged the Portland Pirates 3-2 in American Hockey League action. Beskorowanys start made him the teams third starting goaltender of the season after Eddie Pasquales season-ending injury and Michael Hutchinsons callup Friday to the Winnipeg Jets. "I went through it one save at a time," said Beskorowany. "That was the mentality I had all night. These guys played well in front of me. Ive never seen a team block so many shots in my life. I made the saves I had to and gave them a chance to win." The 23-year-old goalie said he didnt feel nervous ahead of the home game. "The nerves werent too bad," Beskorowany said. "Just being at home maybe helps the nerves a little, having that home crowd behind you." Due to NHL callups the IceCaps are also without Eric ODell, Patrice Cormier and John Albert. Team leading scorer Kael Mouillierat is also out with injury. With that in mind, head coach Keith McCambridge said the IceCaps need to stay focused. "The mindset is keep pushing forwardd.dddddddddddd We still have a lot of really good pieces in that dressing room," he said. "Our depth is being tested right now but this is part of what happens, day in and day out. You never know what your lineup is going to be. Im proud of the guys for being able to push forward." Josh Lunden, Andrew Gordon and Carl Klingberg scored for the IceCaps (38-20-4). Brandon Yip and Jordan Szwarz replied for the Pirates (22-30-10). The IceCaps opened the scoring when Jerome Samson found Gordon in front of the net for an easy tap-in. The shot snuck in under the glove 11:36 into the first period. Portland equalized when Yip roofed a wrist shot at the 7:37 mark of the second on the power play. Just under a minute later a Mathieu Brodeur point shot found its way to the net, banking off Szwarz in the crease and in for Portlands second goal. Klingberg pounced on a loose puck in the slot and scored a high slapshot 4:58 into the third period, tying the game for the IceCaps. Lunden put the IceCaps ahead with 6:58 left in the game on a backhander from the slot coming through the zone. Mark Visentin stopped 31 for Portland. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz