Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

31.05.2019 08:04
had eight birdies in his bogey-free round at Newport Antworten

NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. -- Bernhard Langer birdied three of the last four holes for an 8-under 63 and a two-stroke lead Friday in the Champions Tours Toshiba Classic. Langer, the 2008 winner, had eight birdies in his bogey-free round at Newport Beach Country Club. The 56-year-old German won the season-opening event in Hawaii in January for his 19th victory on the 50-and-over tour. "I played really solid through the whole bag," Langer said. "I hit most of the greens in regulation and I was happy with just about every club in my bag." Fred Couples, Jeff Hart and Taiwans Chien Soon Lu shot 65, and Kenny Perry, Michael Allen, Kirk Triplett, Duffy Waldorf and Scott Simpson were another stroke back. Couples won the 2010 tournament, shooting 66-64-65. Last month in Florida, Allen beat Waldorf in a playoff in Boca Raton, and Triplett won in Naples. Defending champion David Frost opened with a 72. Langer tied for seventh in Boca Raton and tied for second in Naples. He has broken par in all 10 of his rounds this season and 19 of his last 20. "What happened with that one round," Langer joked. Langer topped the first-round leaderboard for the 18th time in his career. In the first 17, he has gone on to win six times. He also tied for second in the 2012 tournament. "I think it always helps when you play a course well," Langer said. "It certainly doesnt hurt. I think I know how to play well here." Langer is carrying four wedges this week and used them all to set up birdies. He took out his 3-wood and replaced it with a gap wedge, to accompany lob, sand and pitching wedges. "It depends on the course, but I have done this before," Langer said. "Sometimes Ill take the 3-wood out or the 3-iron out and replace it with a gap wedge." Newport Beach County Club is 6,584 yards, one of the shorter courses on the tour. Of Langers eight birdies, six were set up with wedge shots. Couples bogeyed the par-4 16th to drop out of a share of the lead, and matched Langer with a two-putt birdie on the par-5 18th. Stitched Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys . Onyshko, from Minnedosa, Man., will compete in artistic gymnastics while Hanet, from Kelowna, B.C., will compete in lawn bowling as a para-athlete. "It is exciting that our Canadian athletes are starting to arrive at the Games Village," said Chantal Petitclerc, Canadas Chef de Mission. Cheap Tampa Bay Buccaneers Gear . Kerber will next play Estonias Kaia Kanepi, who beat American qualifier Victoria Duval 6-1, 6-3. In other first-round matches, Lucie Safarova beat 2010 French Open champion Francesca Schiavone 6-4, 6-4 and American Bethanie Mattek-Sands had a 6-4, 6-3 win over Canadas Eugenie Bouchard. http://www.cheapbuccaneers.com/73x-cheap-custom-jersey-buccaneers.html . So heres what I do when I want to get into the baseball mood—I delve into "The Baseball Project". Authentic Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys . The two were in the batting cage moments before game time. Bautista was taking final warm up cuts. Pillar was hitting soft toss. The one-time utility player turned All-Star pulled aside the clubs young, fourth outfielder and offered him some advice. Wholesale Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Steve Mason, Philadelphia (4) - Mason was brilliant all night long with save after big save on Benoit Pouliot, Carl Hagelin and Derick Brassard.CHICAGO -- The Cincinnati Reds have activated left-handed reliever Sean Marshall from the 15-day disabled list and optioned the contract of righty Curtis Partch to Triple-A Louisville. Marshall had soreness in his throwing shoulder in spring training. He remained at extended spring training before two rehab appearances in Louisville. He pitched a sccoreless inning Tuesday, allowing one hit and one walk and striking out two.dddddddddddd On Wednesday, he allowed a home run in one inning of work. Marshall is 37-46 with a 3.77 ERA in his eight-year career. Partch didnt allow a run in 4 1-3 innings of relief for the Reds before he was sent down Saturday. He allowed one hit and three walks. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz