Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

03.06.2019 04:20
Former Gloucester scrum-half Robson has just Antworten

New England call-up Dan Robson, flanker Thomas Young and lock Kearnan Myall have signed new contracts with Wasps. Former Gloucester scrum-half Robson has just won selection to Englands Elite Player Squad for the forthcoming autumn internationals. WATCH NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for £6.99 - no contract The 24-year-old has been rewarded for a fine start to the new campaign, after previously representing England at Saxons level. Young, the son of Wasps director of rugby Dai, has impressed in the back-row while former Sale lock Myall has made 74 appearances for the club since arriving in 2013. Theyve made a significant impact in the squads progression over the past couple of seasons and the exciting thing is, they still have a lot of potential to fulfil. Dai Young It was a really easy decision to re-sign, said Robson. Im loving my time here at Wasps and appreciate the confidence Dai has shown in me.Im really enjoying the attacking brand of rugby we play and I feel my game has improved massively since Ive been at Wasps. Dan Robson scores Wasps third try against Harlequins last Sunday Youngs performances last term put him on the brink of a senior Wales call-up, being left on stand-by for their tour of New Zealand.Injury denied him the chance to compete for the chance to tour with Warren Gatlands squad but he too admitted to few qualms about completing a new deal with Wasps.I have really enjoyed my time at the club and feel like I have developed a lot as a player, he said.I am very excited about the direction the club is moving in and the calibre of players we have got at Wasps is a massive draw. I feel like this is the right place for me to carry on developing. Dai Young believes the trio of players committing their futures further underscores Wasps continuing progress.Im really pleased that three more players have shown their commitment to Wasps and their belief in the potential of this squad, he said.Dan, Kearnan and Thomas are talented players who also have a very strong work ethic. Theyve made a significant impact in the squads progression over the past couple of seasons and the exciting thing is, they still have a lot of potential to fulfil.You can watch Champions Cup Rugby, Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Jones broke leg in judo session Young backs Moore for Ireland Wasps tear Harlequins apart Rugby on Sky Barry Church Jersey .C. -- Martin Kaymer set a U. T.J. Yeldon Jersey . -- The Seattle Seahawks and wide receiver Sidney Rice have agreed to terms on a deal. http://www.officialjacksonvillejaguarsfootball.com/authentic-abry-jones-jersey-womens . -- All-Pro tight end Jimmy Graham and the New Orleans Saints met Tuesday for arbitration on his contract. Cam Robinson Jersey . Then youve got to worry about the other up and coming teams in the two weaker divisions in the "Junior Circuit". Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys . Chile applied pressure in midfield right from the beginning, challenging aggressively and continually surging forward. Eduardo Vargas beat the offside trap and fired home a stinging shot for Chiles opening goal in the fifth minute.null Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz