Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

03.06.2019 04:27
Garcia hasnt started an NFL game in five Antworten

CLEVELAND -- Heres a new wrinkle in the Browns curious quarterback conundrum: Former NFL starter Jeff Garcia called and offered his services. Garcia, who started 10 games for Cleveland in 2004, told 92.3 The Fan on Tuesday that he contacted the Browns and asked for a tryout. The 43-year-old Garcia hasnt started an NFL game in five years, but he informed the Browns he would love a chance to make their team. "I actually reached out to the Browns and said, Hey, if you need a guy to come in, work me out, take a look," Garcia told the station. "I dont know if people want me back in Cleveland, but Im open to the opportunity." Garcia, who went 3-7 in his stint as a starter in Cleveland, said the Browns declined his offer. Garcia is the only Browns starting QB to win a season opener in the teams expansion era since 1999. The Browns have had quarterback issues all season. Starter Brandon Weeden got hurt and was replaced by Brian Hoyer, who won two games before suffering a season-ending knee injury. Weeden returned to the starting lineup but has struggled the past two games. He completed just 17 of 42 attempts in Sundays 31-13 loss to the Green Bay Packers. Coach Rob Chudzinski said Monday that hes considering a change at QB, and could turn to veteran Jason Campbell this week when the Browns (3-3) visit the unbeaten Kansas City Chiefs (7-0). Chudzinski will announce his decision Wednesday. Weedens problems have included poor decisions, forced throws and two underhanded flips in the fourth quarter during losses to Detroit and Green Bay the past two weeks. Most Cleveland fans have seen enough and are screaming for a change. However, Weeden still has support in Clevelands locker room. Several of his teammates have stepped up to back the 30-year-old, saying hes not the only one who should be blamed. "I havent been here long enough," said running back Willis McGahee, who signed with the Browns last month after Trent Richardson was traded. "Ive played a couple of games with him and from what Ive seen, he might have made a couple plays thats shouldnt have been thrown but who says everything is going to be perfect? I had some runs in the game that I couldve taken backside and I didnt take it. "Its hard. Its hard for a quarterback to come out and be perfect especially with the history hes had here, its even harder with everybody on him. I take my hat off to him because he still walks around with a smile on his face, still competitive. That right there shows what kind of character he has." Tennessee Titans Jerseys Outlet . Louis Cardinals are one of Major League Baseballs model franchises. Cheap Tennessee Titans Jerseys Online . Tristan Jackson returned a missed field goal 129 yards early in the fourth quarter as the Roughriders beat the B.C. http://www.titanscheap.com/ . Inter Milan ended its five-match winless streak in all competitions by beating 10-man Bologna 3-1 on new manager Claudio Ranieris debut, while injury-plagued AC Milan edged Cesena 1-0 with an early goal from Clarence Seedorf. Stitched Tennessee Titans Jerseys . He made the comment at a media availability Saturday prior to Game 2 of the Boston-Montreal playoff series when a Quebec reporter said there is sentiment in Quebec that the NHL looks more favourably on Seattle than Quebec City when it comes to future expansion. Tennessee Titans Jerseys China . It was the start of one nice night for the goalie and the Minnesota Wild. Backstrom made 33 saves in his first win of the season and the Wild defeated the Chicago Blackhawks 5-3 on Saturday in a rematch of their first-round playoff series.Ottawa, ON (SportsNetwork.com) - Bobby Ryan scored three goals for his fourth career hat trick and the Ottawa Senators snapped a three-game losing streak with a 5-2 win over the Buffalo Sabres on Monday night. Ryan scored Ottawas first three goals and Clarke MacArthur and Colin Greening also found the net, ending the Senators 0-2-1 skid. Craig Anderson made 19 saves in the win, only facing two shots in the third period. Zemgus Girgensons and Mark Pysyk scored for the Sabres, who have dropped five of six. Jhonas Enroth gave up four goals on 35 shots. The Sabres scored three goals in the third period and beat the Islanders 4-3 in a shootout on Saturday night to snap a four-game losing streak, but they have lost six in a row on the road. They had a 2-1 lead against the Senators before Ryan scored his second goal of the game from in front of the crease at 18:41 of the second period to make itt 2-2.dddddddddddd Ryans one-timer from the slot 3:02 into the third period gave the Senators a 3-2 lead and MacArthur scored from in close at 11:54. Greening added an empty- net goal in the final seconds. Earlier, Ottawa took a 1-0 lead on Ryans first goal with 1:36 remaining in the opening period. Pysyk scored 1:53 into the second period after picking off an errant Buffalo pass in the neutral zone to start a rush and eventually hammering the puck in from beside the net on a rebound. Girgensons then gave the Sabres a 2-1 lead at 8:37, jamming in his own rebound after driving an initial try on net off a fluttering pass from Matt Moulson into the slot. Game Notes The Sabres havent won on the road since a 4-3 shootout victory over Montreal on Nov. 29 ... The Senators play in Boston on Saturday ... Buffalo hosts Florida on Friday. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz