Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

06.06.2019 03:30
pro basketball team are Antworten

ST. Clearance Custom Basketball Jerseys . LOUIS -- Down four regulars, the Milwaukee Brewers kept right on rolling. Lyle Overbay fouled off two bunt attempts, then singled in Khris Davis with the tiebreaking run and the Brewers beat the St. Louis Cardinals in extra innings for the second straight night, winning 5-4 in 11 innings Tuesday. "Were a team thats going to grind it out. We dont give in, we dont give up at-bats," said Milwaukee starter Kyle Lohse, a former Cardinal. "I dont really look at the big picture. Were just trying to win as many games, rack up the wins and keep piling them on." Davis hit a go-ahead triple to help the Brewers win 5-3 in 12 innings Monday night and started the winning rally this time with a leadoff double against Kevin Siegrist (0-1). "With two strikes, obviously Im just trying to get him over to third base any way I can," said Overbay, who is 10 for 19 during an eight-game hitting streak. "That was a mistake, finally. The pitch that I hit up the middle, I dont know what he was trying to do with it." Milwaukee is a major league-best 20-7, two more victories than the previous franchise best for the opening month, and 11-1 on the road. Milwaukees lineup featured light-swinging Scooter Gennett batting third. Ryan Braun and Jean Segura didnt start for the third straight game, Aramis Ramirez had a swollen elbow from getting hit by a pitch, and catcher Jonathan Lucroy got a scheduled day off that manager Ron Roenicke elected not to reschedule. The Brewers makeshift lineup managed just enough offence to beat the Cardinals again. "Were playing great and well enjoy it as long as we can, but its not going to last the whole season," Roenicke said. "But again, were doing things right." Carlos Gomez homered and Lohse had a two-run single for the Brewers, who have won five of six. Tyler Thornburg (3-0) struck out four in two scoreless innings and Francisco Rodriguez finished for his 13th save in 13 chances. Yadier Molina hit a three-run homer in the first and Allen Craigs RBI triple tied it in the seventh for the Cardinals, who have lost three of four. "Its April," said Matt Adams, who opened with two hits but struck out his last three trips. "Were not happy that were not winning right now but were going to continue to show up every day ready to compete. "Things are going to turn around in our favour." The Brewers are 4-1 in extra innings and the Cardinals are 0-3. St. Louis 3-0 in both games in this series. "Not as good as I should have been, plain and simple," Cardinals starter Lance Lynn said. "You get three runs in the first, you win that game." Molina had been 1 for 13 with runners and scoring position and two outs before depositing a belt-high 1-1 fastball into the first row of seats in left-centre. It was the first homer off Lohse since he gave up two in his first start of the season, and Molinas fourth overall. Lohse followed with five scoreless innings and matched his season best with nine strikeouts, plus a two-run single to cap a three-run fourth against Lance Lynn to tie it. "I fouled off a couple below the label and I think the one I hit was below the label as well," Lohse said. "He kept coming with fastballs, kind of did me a favour." Gomez homered in the seventh against Tyler Lyons, in his second inning of relief. Lyons had been listed as the starter Friday at Chicago against the Cubs, but the Cardinals have a day off Thursday and could use ace Adam Wainwright on regular rest. NOTES: Shelby Miller is 4-0 with a 1.95 ERA in six career starts against the Brewers entering the series finale. Milwaukee starter Matt Garza (1-2, 4.09 ERA) is 0-1 with an 8.31 ERA in three starts in St. Louis. ... Two rehabbing Cardinals pitchers, Jaime Garcia and Jason Motte, are getting closer to returning. Garcia (shoulder surgery) is scheduled to make his first start Sunday for Double-A Springfield and the team said Motte (elbow) is likely to join that team this weekend. ... Segura pinch-hit in the ninth and was thrown out trying for a bunt hit. ... The Brewers are 36-36 at 9-year-old Busch Stadium, one of only three NL teams that are .500 or better. Custom Basketball Jerseys Outlet .ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. Custom Basketball Jerseys China . City, fielding a depleted team having already qualified, was twice pegged back by the plucky Czech champions but substitute Negredo tapped home in the 78th minute and Dzekos header made sure of victory in the 89th. The result kept City three points behind Bayern Munich ahead of their meeting in Germany in two weeks. http://www.customjerseysbasketball.com/ . Early in the first period, Stuart pinched in from the blue line, hit Nash and was assessed a minor penalty for elbowing. Nash remained in the game for the rest of the first period, but did not return for the second. KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- President Barack Obama said Sunday that comments reportedly made by the owner of a U.S. pro basketball team are "incredibly offensive racist statements," before casting them as part of a continuing legacy of slavery and segregation that Americans must confront. "When ignorant folks want to advertise their ignorance, you dont really have to do anything, you just let them talk," Obama said when asked to respond to the reported comments from Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling. Obamas description of the controversy as part of a larger historical context is the latest example of his continuing willingness to expound on matters of race in his second term. After avoiding much mention of race relations during his campaign to become the first black president and in his first term, the president last summer offered a personal reflection in response to the shooting of black teenager Trayvon Martin. And now Obama has spoken out against an audio recording of a man identified as Sterling telling his girlfriend not to bring black people to games. The firestorm over Sterlings comments has quickly engulfed the National Basketball Association. Obama cast the comments through a broader prism of racism in America, adding that "we constantly have to be on guard on racial attitudes that divide us rather than embracing our diversity as a strength." "The United States continues to wrestle with the legacy of race and slavery and segregattion, thats still there, the vestiges of discrimination," Obama said during a news conference in Malaysia, where he was travelling. Wholesale Custom Basketball Jerseys. "Weve made enormous strides, but youre going to continue to see this percolate up every so often," he added. "And I think that we just have to be clear and steady in denouncing it, teaching our children differently, but also remaining hopeful that part of why statements like this stand out some much is because there has been this shift in how we view ourselves." In the recording attributed to Sterling recording and posted on the website TMZ, a male voice questions his girlfriends association with minorities. TMZ reported the woman, V. Stiviano, is of black and Mexican descent. The man asks Stiviano not to broadcast her association with black people or bring black people to games. The man specifically mentions Lakers Hall of Famer Magic Johnson on the recording, saying, "Dont bring him to my games, OK?" Obama said hes confident NBA Commissioner Adam Silver will address the matter. He said the NBA has "an awful lot of African American players, its steeped in African American culture. And I suspect that the NBA is going to be deeply concerned in resolving this." Silver had said the NBA needs to confirm authenticity of the audio tape and interview both Sterling and the woman in the recording. He called the tape "disturbing and offensive" and promised to investigate quickly. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz