Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

12.06.2019 02:41
Villa to avoid a third Antworten

GOLD COAST, Australia -- Cheyenne Woods won the Australian Ladies Masters on Sunday for her first major professional tour victory, holding off 17-year-old Australian amateur Minjee Lee by two strokes. Danny Gare Jersey . The 23-year-old Woods, Tiger Woods niece, closed with a 4-under 69 at Royal Pines to finish at 16-under 276. Lee also shot 69 in the event sanctioned by the European and Australian tours. Woods birdied the par-5 15th to open a two-stroke lead, hitting a wedge from about 120 yards to 4 feet. On the par-5 18th, she matched Lee with a birdie, holing out from 1 1/2 feet. "This is a huge accomplishment for me," Woods said. "The European Tour has been great to be able to play this past year. Ive been able to see all of these great players, play with Solheim Cup members ... to be able to come out here and compete with them and come out on top was huge for me." From Phoenix, Woods is the daughter of Earl Woods Jr., Tiger Woods half brother. Woods turned professional in 2012 after an All-America career at Wake Forest and her only previous pro victory came in 2012 in a SunCoast mini-tour event. In December, she missed the cut in the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament in a failed bid to earn a spot on the circuit. "Ive been pro for two years and, for the majority of it, people just think of me as Tiger Woods niece, so now I have a game of my own and I have a title now, a win, which is exciting," she said. "Its nice now to say to people that I can play and Im not just a name. Growing up with the last name of Woods, theres a lot of expectations and pressure and spotlight on you but I always knew that I was able to win. I always knew Id be able to compete with these ladies, so now its kind of a weight off my shoulders because now everybody knows not just me." Woods earned $51,000 and a two-year exemption on the Ladies European Tour. She will play next week in the LPGA Tour-sanctioned Womens Australian Open in Victoria. South Africas Stacy Lee Bregman and Swedens Camilla Lennarth tied for third at 12 under. Bergman closed with a 72, and Lenmarth had a 70. Conor Sheary Jersey . Theres little time for rest, too. The Flyers and Rangers play again Wednesday night at Madison Square Garden. Simmonds scored in the first period and twice more in the second for his first career post-season hat trick. Mason survived a busy first period and stopping 31 straight shots until Carl Hagelin scored late in the third. Custom Buffalo Sabres Jerseys . The 18-time champions, who havent won the title since 1990, moved two points behind Arsenal after the leaders were stunned 6-3 at Manchester City on Saturday. Defending champion Manchester United trails Arsenal by 10 points after winning 3-0 at Aston Villa to avoid a third successive league loss. http://www.authenticsabrespro.com/Vladimir-sobotka-sabres-jersey/ . Chan captured two silver medals at last months Sochi Winter Games — mens singles and the inaugural team event. But he doesnt have the urge to resume training to defend his world title when the event is held in Saitama, Japan, later this month.Former New York Rangers forward Sean Avery is joining the cast of ABCs Dancing with the Stars this spring, according to Page Six of The New York Post. The newspaper reports that Avery was seen preparing for the show in its New York studio. Avery joins a long list of sports figures that have appeared on the program, including former Dallas Cowboys Emmitt Smith and Michael Irvin and Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban. Jason Pominville Jersey. Avery, 33, played 10 years in the NHL with the New York Rangers, Dallas Stars, Los Angeles Kings and Detroit Red Wings. He retired from the game in 2012. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz