Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

12.06.2019 02:59
1 and 2008 French Antworten

UNIONDALE, N. Joe Montana Jersey .Y. - Once the New York Islanders finally figured out 20-year-old goalie Andrei Vasilevskiy, doing it again proved to be simple.John Tavares and Anders Lee scored 12 seconds apart in the third period, after the Islanders had been stymied by Vasilevskiy, and New York stunned the Tampa Bay Lightning 3-1 with a late comeback Saturday night.Shut down for nearly 57 minutes by Vasilevskiy, a 2012 first-round draft pick who played in his second NHL game, the Islanders stormed back after falling behind 1-0 on Brett Connollys goal 9:16 into the third.Tavares tied it with 3:09 remaining, scoring from the slot while being knocked to the ice, and Lee put New York in front when he deflected in Travis Hamonics shot.Emotion took over, Lee said of his seventh goal. We felt if we could get one past him, we could get two.With No. 1 goalie Ben Bishop out for the third straight game, Vasilevskiy earned the start over former Islanders goalie Evgeni Nabokov and stopped 45 shots. Vasilevskiy beat Philadelphia in his debut on Tuesday.I dont know who the three stars were, but our goalie deserved all three, Lightning coach Jon Cooper said.Nikolay Kulemin sealed it with 1:11 left on an empty-net goal, seconds after Tavares left when he was struck in the head by a puck. Tavares received stitches, but Islanders coach Jack Capuano said the captain was fine.Jaroslav Halak made 20 saves for the win.This is how you have to play to win in this league, Islanders forward Kyle Okposo said. We have a pretty good squad, and were going to keep working.The Islanders (23-10) remained two points behind Eastern Conference-leading Pittsburgh.I think all night we had pep in our step, Okposo said. You look at our record, were doing good things. Youre seeing the results.Tampa Bay is another two points behind, but the Lightning are tied with Montreal atop the Atlantic Division.Connolly gave the Lightning the lead when he deflected in Tyler Johnsons shot on Tampa Bays 18th shot.Tampa Bay, which lost a shootout at New Jersey on Friday, is 2-5-1 in its past eight games. New York also played for the second straight night, following a 2-1 win at Detroit, and extended its winning streak to four.The first period provided little action until the closing seconds when the Islanders generated pressure during their first power play. Vasilevskiy stopped all 12 shots he faced in the frame.Halak had much less to deal with, facing only five shots, but he withstood a scare 4:20 in when the Lightning appeared to take a 1-0 lead. During a scrum in front, Brian Boyle kicked the puck in and was awarded a goal on the ice. But a video review clearly showed the puck being sent in by a skate, and the call was overturned.Our goalie was great. Kept us going all night. Played a tremendous game, Boyle said. Connolly gave us a lead but it wasnt enough.The Islanders dominated the middle period but had nothing to show for it because of the strong play of Vasilevskiy, who made 17 saves. Halak again was barely tested as the Lightning — the NHLs top-scoring team — generated only four shots, nine total through 40 minutes.We had a one-goal lead with 5 minutes to go, Cooper said. Ultimately our goalie gave us a chance to win but we scored one goal, and it clearly wasnt enough.Not only couldnt the Lightning sustain any offensive pressure, they struggled just getting the puck out of their own zone as the Islanders were aggressively forechecking throughout and forced numerous turnovers near the blue line.We were outplayed for the most part, Lightning defenceman Anton Stralman said. Losing it is obviously tough.(Vasilevskiy) kept us in there all game, really gave us a chance. We came close.NOTES: Lightning RW Ryan Callahan played in his 500th NHL game. ... Johnson returned to the lineup after missing Fridays game due to illness. RW J.T. Brown was scratched. ... Halak has earned each of the Islanders last four wins. Marcus Allen Jersey . Right-hander Todd Redmond took the loss. Jose Bautista hit his second home run of the spring. Here are a handful of tidbits from around camp: Hutchison impressive The Blue Jays are being cautious when talking about their young arms but internally, excitement is building over the way Drew Hutchison is looking and performing this spring. Wholesale Chiefs Jerseys China . Forward Iker Muniain scored the winner in the 70th minute after Bilbaos incessant pressure recovered the ball and sparked a counterattack inside Barcelonas half. Neymar was once again tagged to pick up Messis goal-scoring duties, but when he wasnt frustrated by slippery footing Bilbaos defence got the better of him. http://www.cheapchiefsjerseysauthentic.com/ . Ferrer was unable to find his rhythm in losing 6-4, 6-2 to Teymuraz Gabashvili in his opening match while Nadal struggled past fellow Spanish player Albert Ramos 7-6 (2), 6-4. Nadal eventually overcame his 103rd-ranked opponent to reach the third round, rebounding from a surprise loss to Ferrer in the Monte Carlo Masters quarterfinals. MELBOURNE, Australia -- Montreals Eugenie Bouchard thinks about tennis all the time -- even when shes relaxing. The 19-year-old is preparing for the biggest match of her fledging career as she faces Ana Ivanovic in the quarter-finals of the Australian Open on Tuesday. Bouchard, whose WTA ranking is expected to rise as high as No. 21 after this tournament, will face a tough test in Ivanovic, a former No. 1 and 2008 French Open champion. Despite the daunting task, Bouchard has found some time to unwind. "Right now Im watching Heart of Dixie on my computer," said Bouchard on Monday. "But I do enjoy watching tennis at night, Of course, its tennis. But to me its still watching as a fan, its entertaining. "I love tennis, its my life. So thinking about tennis all the time is kind of what I do. I dont really try to get away from it too much. Once in a while, yes -- but its my job." Bouchards main task along with coach Nick Saviano will be to break down the game of Ivanovic, who has not lost a match this season (9-0) and came to Melbourne with the Auckland title to hand. The 14th-seeded Serb is fresh from her knockout of top seed Serena Williams while Bouchard booked her place with a win over Australian Casey Dellacqua 6-7 (5), 6-2, 6-0 to become the first Canadian woman since Patricia Hy-Boulais at the 1992 U.S. Open to get this ffar at a major. Darwin Thompson Jersey. "She beat Serena so shes playing really well," Bouchard said of Ivanovic. "Im going to look forward to a really tough battle. Were in the quarters now, so she deserves to be there. No ones going to give it to me, so its going to be a good match." Bouchard had a tune-up day on Monday as the second week began, teaming with pick-up doubles partner Vera Dushevina against womens sixth seeds Cara Black of Zimbabwe and Indias Sania Mirza in the third round. Bouchard and Dushevina lost 6-4, 6-3. She did, however, make a strategic move and withdrew from mixed doubles with Australian Sam Groth to conserve strength and focus for the singles. Torontos Daniel Nestor and Serb partner Nenad Zimonjic bid for the mens quarter-finals against the ninth-seeded team of Polands Marius Frystenberg and Marcin Matkowski. Bouchard said that she is taking confidence into her match with Ivanovic after beating her at Wimbledon last summer in a match suddenly moved onto Centre Court. "I always expect a lot from myself. Every match I go on the court believing I can win," said Bouchard. "Just take it one match at a time. I just have a match in two days and Im just looking forward to that. "Ana is playing really well right now and she has a lot of confidence; it will be a really tough match." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz