Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

13.06.2019 04:07
Sane was hurt a month ago in a 2-1 win over Antworten

BORDEAUX, France - Bordeaux captain Lamine Sane will be out for up to seven weeks after surgery on his right knee on Wednesday.Sane was hurt a month ago in a 2-1 win over Evian in the French league, and was operated on in Marseille by orthopedic surgeon Jean-Pierre Franceschi.The club said the Senegal centre back will be sidelined between five to seven weeks. Cheap Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Online . Altidore strained his left hamstring in the Americans opener against Ghana on June 16 and didnt play in their next two games. "We dont know how much because we need to see how hes going, but hes available," U. Los Angeles Chargers Jerry Tillery Jersey . Brazilian striker Brandao opened the scoring with a header in the 55th minute before winger Franck Tabanou volleyed home from close range to double the lead in the 61st. http://www.cheapchargers.us/ .com) - Semyon Varlamov more than earned his third shutout of the season as he made a career-high 54 saves to lift the Colorado Avalanche to a 2-0 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday. Los Angeles Chargers Drue Tranquill Jersey . A-Rod is also disqualified from any post-season play. So at the tender age of 38, he will miss all of next season. As a result of missing the coming season, hes also out $25 million (which coincidentally is my hourly rate). Discount Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys . -- Kole Calhoun homered and drove in three runs, Albert Pujols also went deep and the Los Angeles Angels beat the Chicago White Sox 8-4 Friday night.Chelsea winger Willian is desperate for the season to end so the club can rebuild for a title challenge under Antonio Conte. Guus Hiddinks side welcome bitter rivals Tottenham Hotspur to Stamford Bridge, live on Monday Night Football, with their hopes of silverware having long since evaporated.Chelsea are ninth in the table - 29 points off leaders Leicester City - after a season of turmoil which saw Hiddink replace the sacked Jose Mourinho in December. But with Conte, currently the Italy coach, set to take over as manager at the end of the season, Willian believes the club will challenge for silverware again in 2016-17.This season was difficult for us, Willian told Sky Sports Soccer Saturday. It was strange. Sometimes we played good football but we didnt have the luck. Sometimes we couldnt score. Willian (middle) says Chelsea will challenge for the league next season Last season we were champions and this season we have won nothing. This is difficult for us because now we do not have the motivation to play, to train, because we have nothing to win. We only play for our pride.When we started this season we wanted to win the title, to win the league again, to win everything. But we didnt. I think now we know what we have to do next season.We want to finish this season quickly because we want to start the next one better, and next season win some titles.Next season will be difficult as well because the other teams will buy players. Other managers will come and it will be a difficult season for everybody. Antonio Conte will take over at Stamford Bridge in the summer Willians form has beeen a rare bright spot in Chelseas wretched campaign; the Brazilian has scored 13 goals in all competitions and is a favourite among the home supporters.ddddddddddddI want to stay at that level, I want to always show my quality on the pitch and always play better, Willian added. I want to improve so I hope next season I will play better than this season.I dont play alone. My team-mates help me show my quality, to score goals. This season for me was good, but not good for the team.If Leicester fail to win at Old Trafford on Sunday Tottenham will travel to Stamford Bridge still with a chance of winning the Premier League title. Eden Hazard has already revealed he is desperate to stop Mauricio Pochettinos side triumphing, and his team-mate Willian agreed. Willian of Chelsea battles with Son Heung-Min of Tottenham during Novembers goalless draw We dont want Spurs to win the league - of course we want to win against them, he said. The fans of Chelsea do not want them to win the title.Of course it will be a difficult game, a massive game. We have to win for our pride, not because Spurs are fighting to win the leagueThey have a great team, a great manager and they play great football. We have to go to the game, stay focussed and play compact. We have to play like we did last season. At home we always have to win. This game is special for us.They come to win. They respect us but if they win here they have a chance to win the league. We have to stop them winning the league.Watch the full interview with Willian on Soccer Saturday from 12pm on Sky Sports News HQ. Also See: Chelsea will fulfil obligations Hazard backs Leicester Terry on track for Spurs Chelsea retain FA Youth Cup Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz