Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

13.06.2019 04:13
Elliott ran for a career-high and Sugar Bowl-record Antworten

New Orleans, LA (SportsNetwork.com) - Ezekiel Elliotts career game helped Ohio State continue its dream season and earn a spot in the national title game. Elliott ran for a career-high and Sugar Bowl-record 230 yards and scored two touchdowns in the Buckeyes thrilling 42-35 semifinal win over top-ranked Alabama at the Superdome on Thursday night. Ohio State, ranked fifth in the Associated Press poll, faced doubts about its worthiness after being picked fourth in the College Football Playoff rankings ahead of TCU and Baylor. It silenced the critics on Thursday night. The Buckeyes (13-1) will now face Heisman Trophy winner Marcus Mariota and the Oregon Ducks in the first College Football Playoff final on Jan. 12. Ohio States run to the title game came after Heisman hopeful Braxton Miller was lost to a shoulder injury in the preseason. It picked up steam after backup quarterback J.T. Barrett suffered a fractured ankle in the regular- season finale against Michigan. In stepped third-stringer Cardale Jones, who led a 59-0 rout of Wisconsin in the Big Ten Championship Game, then took down the vaunted Crimson Tide (12-2). Jones threw for 243 yards with one touchdown and an interception, while also rushing for 43 yards in the win. Sione Takitaki Jersey .Fiji striker Roy Krishna scored in the 14th minute to give Wellington its fourth win, along with a draw, from its past five matches, putting the Phoenix fourth but only a point behind third-placed Adelaide. Greedy Williams Jersey .J. -- John Elway says Peyton Manning cannot stamp himself as the greatest quarterback in NFL history even if he wins the Super Bowl on Sunday. http://www.cheapbrownsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-ozzie-newsome-jersey . Solomon Elimimian did not make the trip with the team after suffering what appeared to be a right leg injury in the teams regular season finale against the Calgary Stampeders. Jim Brown Jersey . - The Toronto Blue Jays have optioned pitchers Kyle Drabek, Chad Jenkins and Sean Nolin to triple-A Buffalo. Joe Thomas Jersey . "Yes, Id like to get them in," Detroits rookie manager said. "Mother Natures going to have a say in that." Sure enough, the Tigers had their game against the Kansas City Royals postponed because of rain on Thursday.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Brayan Penas tight hamstring gave Devin Mesoraco a chance to be the star. Mesoraco homered twice, including his third grand slam of the season, and drove in a career-high six runs as the Cincinnati Reds salvaged the finale of a three-game series against the Miami Marlins with a 7-2 victory on Sunday. Pena normally catches when Johnny Cueto pitches, but Reds manager Bryan Price determined he wasnt ready. So Mesoraco was in the lineup on Sunday afternoon after a night game. "Devin took a foul ball off his arm yesterday but I had the good sense not to ask him about it before I made the lineup," Price said. "If there is any point in time that you run him out there, it is now when hes 26." Brad Hand walked Todd Frazier with the bases loaded in the fifth to break a 2-all tie. Mesoraco followed with his second of the game and 20th of the season, a 371-foot drive into the left-field seats. Mesoraco leads all major league catchers in home runs and the National League in grand slams. He is 6 for 7 (.857) with the bases loaded and is the sixth player in Reds history to hit three slams in one season -- the first since Chris Sabo in 1993. "When guys are in scoring position, your focus gets a little better," Mesoraco said. "I saw that guys werent giving into to him (Hand) and I was looking for a pitch that I could hit and not miss it." The fifth-inning outburst gave Cueto (14-6) some breathing room. In eight innings, he allowed five hits -- two homers -- with two walks and nine strikeouts. He improved to 6-0 in his last seven starts. Hand (2-4) allowed five hits and seven runs with three walks -- all in the fifth -- and two strikeouts. "He just couldnt get through the fifth," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "It came down to offence from one guy." Giancarlo Stanton, the NLs home run and RBIs leader, lined his 29th homer with two outs in the first for a 1-0 Miami lead.dddddddddddd Right-fielder Jay Bruce made a leaping catch in the eighth to rob Stanton of a second homer. Mesoraco gave the Reds a 2-1 lead in the first with his first homer in 10 games since July 30, a 390-foot blast that bounced off the roof of the Cincinnati bullpen in left-centre with Bruce on first and two outs. Casey McGehee tied the game with his third homer of the year, a 383-foot shot to left with one out in the fourth. ON DECK Marlins: The Marlins, who took a series from St. Louis in early July for the first time since 2009, will try to make it two straight over the Cardinals. Their three-game set in Miami begins Monday with right-hander Tom Koehler taking the mound. Reds: Right-hander Mat Latos tries to improve his career interleague record to 10-3 in 18 starts on Tuesday in the opener of a two-game home series against Boston. TRAINERS ROOM Reds: Penas injury forced him out of Fridays game after two innings and limited him to a pinch-hit appearance on Saturday. HOME RUN DERBY DROUGHT Todd Frazier has not homered in his last 20 games and has just one home run since reaching the finals of the All-Star game Home Run Derby. Frazier has hit .310 in his last 14 games and doesnt feel the skills competition affected his swing. "If I was struggling I might think that," Frazier said. "Home runs come in bunches. I might hit three or four in a week. In Double-A in 2010 I went my first 115 at-bats without a home run and ended up with 17." JOHNNY BEISBOL Johnny Cueto, nicknamed "Johnny Beisbol" by his teammates, is 9-1 in his last 10 decisions. REDS MENACE Stantons homer was his fourth of the season off Reds pitching, the most against any opponent. He has hit two off Cueto. WINLESS IN CINCINNATI Marlins left-handed starters are 0-6 in Cincinnati since Dontrelle Willis beat the Reds on August 7, 2005. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz