Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

15.06.2019 04:14
put on the 15-day disabled list Monday because Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Miami Marlins ace Jose Fernandez was put on the 15-day disabled list Monday because of a sprained right elbow, spurring worries that his injury might be even more severe. The 21-year-old Fernandez was the NL Rookie of the Year last season. He is 4-2 with a 2.44 ERA in eight starts this year. Several young pitchers have recently had elbow problems and needed Tommy John surgery. Matt Harvey, Stephen Strasburg and Patrick Corbin are among the All-Stars who have had the ligament transplant operation that can take 12 to 18 months for recovery. "Thats probably what everyone is going to talk about and continue to talk about," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said before Monday nights game against the Los Angeles Dodgers. "Weve protected him. Weve been consistent in how weve used him, with his workload. Weve given him extra days. Thats a question I dont think anybody has the answer to." Fernandez had been scheduled to start Wednesday at Dodger Stadium. "He definitely wasnt going to throw (Sundays scheduled bullpen session at San Diego) with a sore arm. Were going to take every precaution necessary. He said he felt discomfort. So immediately, were getting him the treatment and the rest he needs," Redmond said. "I think youre always concerned when youre talking about elbows. Thats something we have to wait to find out. But I think were always concerned about that with pitchers, especially," he said. Fernandez made 28 starts last year, going 12-6 with a major league-best .182 opponents batting average. His 2.19 ERA was second in the majors behind three-time defending ERA champ Clayton Kershaw. Fernandez struck out 187 in 172 2-3 innings. "You see how much he means, so much to our team and our rotation and really all of baseball. Hes been a dynamic player. Hes been a huge lift and a huge spark for our team. We just hope everything goes well and he just has to take a little bit of a break," Redmond said. The Marlins recalled left-hander Dan Jennings from Triple-A New Orleans. He made 79 relief appearances for the Marlins over the previous three seasons, going 3-5 with a 2.96 ERA. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . Cilic cruised to victory, beating the seventh-seeded Seppi 6-1, 6-3 in just 72 minutes. He faced only one break point, winning 24 out of 29 points played on the first serve. Cheap Tigers Jerseys . Felix Pie had an RBI double earlier in the inning, as Baltimore rallied for three runs to overcome a 3-2 deficit. J.J. Hardy had two hits and Matt Wieters chipped in with an RBI double for the Orioles, who pushed their winning streak to three games. http://www.cheaptigersjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-lance-parrish-jersey .com) - Rajon Rondo turned in a game-high 21 points to go with eight rebounds and seven assists as Dallas claimed a 102-98 win over the Lakers on Friday. Cheap Jack Morris Jersey . -- Golden State Warriors reserve centre Ognjen Kuzmic is expected to miss at least six weeks after undergoing surgery on his fractured right hand. Cheap Willie Horton Jersey . It was a move of some time in the making. “He hasnt thrown well, clearly some guys are being used more than him right now and the only way to get out of this funk is to pitch,” said general manager Alex Anthopoulos.SAO PAULO - Pele has recorded a video message from his hospital room to thank his fans around the world for praying for him while he underwent treatment for a urinary tract infection.I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you, from all over the world, who worried about my health, Pele said in the video posted on Friday on his Twitter and Facebook accounts. Thank God, Im fine. I have recovered, Im here with my family.The video, which the hospital said was recorded on Wednesday, begins with Pele playing a guitar while seated next to family members. Then he speaks both in Portuguese and in English.Dont worry, thank you very much, the 74-year-old Pele said. I know everybody worried about my health, but I am OK.Pele has been hospitalized since Nov. 24 after being diagnosed with a urinary tract infection that stemmed from a Nov. 13 surgery to remove kidney stones.Thank you everybody who has been praying for me and my family, he said.Doctors at the Albert Einstein hospital saaid in a statement released Friday that Peles condition is good and there are no more signs of the infection.dddddddddddd.Pele stayed several days in an intensive care unit to undergo hemodialysis to help support his only kidney. The three-time World Cup champion had one kidney removed when he was still a player.He remained in a semi-intensive care unit but was not on kidney support treatment anymore.Pele on Thursday announced that he signed a lifetime contract with Brazilian club Santos, giving his former team the right to use his image in marketing, publicity and social media campaigns. The agreement also includes a licensing deal which allows Santos and Pele to create and release products together.A national hero and a worldwide ambassador to the game, Pele is regarded by many as the greatest player of all time. He is known as soccers most prolific scorer with 1,281 goals in 1,363 career matches.___Follow Tales Azzoni on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tazzoni Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz