Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

23.08.2018 08:49
Petra Kvitova and Lucie Safarova won the opening singles matches to give the Czech Republic a commanding 2-0 lead over Germany Antworten

PRAGUE - Petra Kvitova and Lucie Safarova won the opening singles matches to give the Czech Republic a commanding 2-0 lead over Germany in the Fed Cup final on Saturday. Cheap Washington Redskins Jerseys .Kvitova, the Wimbledon champion, cruised past Andrea Petkovic 6-2, 6-4 and Safarova stretched the lead by defeating the 10th-ranked Angelique Kerber 6-4, 6-4 to put the hosts one win away from the third Fed Cup title in four years.The Czechs won their first title as an independent nation in 2011 and retained the trophy the following year. Czechoslovakia won five times, including three straight from 1983-85.The reverse singles and doubles are scheduled for Sunday, with Kvitova starting against Kerber.Safarova converted her third match point with a forehand passing shot for her third break of the set after Kerber previously wasted a 2-0 and a 4-2 lead.A fantastic victory, Safarova said. Its great to win in such a great atmosphere, she said about the ecstatic sell-out crowd of 13,000 at O2 Arena.It was very close, each point, I concentrated on each point and I believed I was able to break her to come back.Kerber broke Safarova to go 4-2 in the first set before the Czech fought back by winning four straight games.In the important moments she was there and she hit the ball, Kerber said. That was the key, she was playing more aggressive in the important moments.Petkovic double-faulted to hand Kvitova a match point in the final game and the fourth-ranked Czech converted it when the German sent a forehand too long.Kvitova improved to 22-6 in the Fed Cup singles and levelled her head-to-head record with Petkovic at 4-4.She just played a really good match, Petkovic said about the Czech. We all knew if Petra is in her right spirit and if she plays that way its going be difficult for all the players in this world, not only for me on a fast court.Kvitova was on top at the start and wore her opponent down with powerful serves and groundstrokes combined with occasional precise drop shots. She hit 25 winners compared to Petkovics seven.That was the tactics on the fast court, to attack from the very start, Kvitova said.Petkovic came into the final having won in Bulgaria on Sunday for her third WTA title of the year but her relative lack of experience of big occasions proved decisive.Kvitova led the Czechs to their previous two Fed Cup titles while the Germans have not won the trophy since 1992.I was nervous but so was Andrea and I was trying to capitalize on that, Kvitova said. It was not the first time and I have experience to play like that. Im just glad I did everything well.Petkovic double-faulted to drop her serve in the second game of the opening set. Kvitova served an ace in the following game to build a commanding 3-0 lead and attacked Petkovics second serve with big forehands to earn another break in the sixth game.The German got one break back to reduce the lead to 5-2 but was broken again when her backhand hit the net on Kvitovas third set point in the following game.After losing the first set, the 14th-ranked Petkovic broke in the opening game of the second but Kvitova immediately broke back and looked in control throughout.It was very important that I got the break back, Kvitova said. Wholesale Redskins Jerseys . The veteran fighter will be squaring off with Henderson in a five-round lightweight bout as part of another network televised card at the United Center on Saturday night. Cheap Redskins Jerseys Authentic . The former Toronto FC designated player played three of his 15 professional seasons with the team. http://www.cheapredskinsjerseysauthentic.com/ . The San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders are giving it a try, too.VANCOUVER - The Vancouver Whitecaps have signed defender Ethen Sampson, who played last season on their under-23 team. The South African is the ninth homegrown player signing in club history. The 20-year-old joins Vancouvers MLS roster after started six of his seven appearances with the under-23 squad. He has appeared in five of the teams pre-season matches leading into the 2014 campaign. He previously served as ccaptain of South African club ASD Cape Town and was called up to South African U20 national team camp in 2011. Authentic Shaun Dion Hamilton Jersey. "Ethen is a player weve gotten to know very well from his time with the club over the last year," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson. "He has a number of qualities, such as his desire, versatility and physicality, that will be valuable to our squad." Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz