Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 103 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

23.08.2018 08:51
Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your em Antworten

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn. Byron Maxwell Seahawks Jersey .ca. Hi Kerry, Since the trapezoid was introduced, I have yet to see a goalie be penalized for playing the puck outside of the trapezoid. Jonathan Bernier came close last night. He was so concerned with not getting a penalty that he allowed a goal to be scored! I know he would have been penalized if he played the puck with his stick. Could he have kicked the puck over the goal line and then played it with his stick without being penalized? Wayne Sharp (son of Jim from Ann St.) Hi Wayne, I share many fond memories with your father as a couple of kids in the old neighborhood in Sarnia, Ontario. You might not have seen a goalie penalized for playing the puck outside the restricted area, but once the trapezoid rule was introduced I called it on two separate occasions. One time, the correct call was made. The other time, I flat out blew the call. I dont remember the goalie that was guilty and properly convicted, but I sure remember the time I penalized Ryan Miller of the Buffalo Sabres unjustly. This further verifies my contention that referees never remember any of the good calls they made; only the ones they missed! The blown call happened in Buffalo when Miller came well out of his goal crease to stop the puck just ahead of the goal line. Miller carried the puck back toward the safety of his cage and as he approached the trapezoid two feet from where it T-eed into the goal line, Miller slid the puck over the line. It appeared from my position that the goalie maintained contact with the puck as it travelled on his stick from ahead of the goal line, through the unplayable area and into the safety of the trapezoid. I immediately raised my arm, stopped play and assessed a delay of game penalty to Ryan Miller. Miller argued vehemently, but to no avail, that he had purposely removed his stick from the puck as it travelled through no mans land and then re-connected with the puck in the trapezoid. Miller was still hot under the mask at the next stoppage of play, so I solicited his honest take on the play. Once Miller advised me that he had lifted his stick blade and moved it in sync just above the puck until it crossed the trapezoid line, his argument was justified. Even though it all made sense at this point, the information I received was too little, too late! I then suggested that if the goalie intended to pass the puck to himself outside the trapezoid he should lift his stick clearly away from the puck so another referee would not be fooled in the same way I had been. When I further explained my misperception of the play to the Sabres goalie coach, he told me that Ryan should not have run that risk by keeping his stick so close to the puck and he would speak with him about it. Jonathan Bernier would have surely been assessed a delay of game penalty last night had he decided to play the puck in any manner, including by kicking it with his skate. The hesitation that Bernier demonstrated to avoid playing the puck in the restricted area prevented him from retreating to his goal crease in time to properly defend against the shot and resulted in a goal. Wayne, Rule 27.8 (Restricted Area) defines the position of the puck and not the goalkeepers skates as the determining factor. The one caveat to that is unless the goalkeeper plays the puck while maintaining skate contact with his goal crease. Given the size and reach of many of the goalkeepers in the game today maintaining contact with the goal crease and playing the puck outside the restricted area is a distinct possibility. Custom Seattle Seahawks Jerseys .While Rosberg is coming off a strong victory at the Brazilian Grand Prix, Hamilton is dwelling on a mistake that ended his streak of five consecutive wins and kept him from increasing his advantage. Seattle Seahawks Gear . Sami Vatanen had a goal and an assist and Anaheim used a four-goal first period to extend their winning streak to six games with a 5-2 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday night. http://www.footballseahawksfanatics.com/authentic-barkevious-mingo-seahawks-jersey/ . As the Winnipeg Blue Bombers opened their main training camp Sunday, Kuale is one of the newcomers brought in to bolster a sagging defence that ranked overall where the Bombers finished 2013, in the CFL cellar with a league high 585 points against.(SportsNetwork.com) - After having a season high-tying win streak halted last time out, the Montreal Canadiens hope to rebound on Saturday night when they host the sliding Pittsburgh Penguins. The Habs had a run of six straight wins snapped with a 4-2 setback to the Tampa Bay Lightning on Tuesday, the same club that Montreal eliminated with a four-game sweep during the first round of last seasons playoffs. Despite Montreals recent run, the loss was costly as the Habs fell into second place in the Atlantic Division and now trail the first-place Lightning by four points. The Habs do own three games in hand over Tampa Bay, which is idle on Saturday. Dale Weise and Max Pacioretty scored on Tuesday for the Canadiens, while Carey Price allowed all four goals on 36 shots in the loss. We forgot tonight why we have had success, said Montreal head coach Michel Therrien. We didnt deserve to win so we have to put this one behind us and get back our focus, get our work ethic back and our discipline back for our next game. P.A. Parenteau missed the game and the forward is questionable for Saturday with an upper-body injury. The Penguins head to Montreal following a 2-1-1 homestaand, but Wednesdays 3-2 overtime loss to the Boston Bruins dropped the club to 2-4-2 in its past eight games. Shaquem Griffin Jersey. Pittsburgh is one point behind the New York Islanders for first place in the Metropolitan Division. Patrice Bergerons second goal of the game was the winner for Boston on Wednesday and it came with 2:17 left in overtime. Bergeron got behind Pittsburgh defenseman Simon Despres and redirected Milan Lucics shot from the point. After a lengthy review to determine if the puck was hit by a high stick, the goal was ruled good. Evgeni Malkin had a goal and assisted on Beau Bennetts first-period tally, while Marc-Andre Fleury made 21 saves. I think we played hard, Malkin said. Just not enough to win. Marcel Goc is questionable to return tonight for the Penguins from an illness. Pittsburgh has won eight of its last 11 games in this series and four of the past six played in Montreal. That includes a 4-0 road win on Nov. 18 in the first of three encounters this season. Fleury posted a 27-save shutout to improve to 17-10-3 with a 3.09 goals against average and .895 save percentage, while Bennett had three points off a goal and two assists. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz