Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

26.06.2019 05:50
as the defenceman was Antworten

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Kevin Durant drained three 3-pointers in 75 seconds. Cheap Nets Jerseys . And when the crowd wanted even more, the NBAs leading scorer responded. Durant poured in a career-high 54 points in an incredibly efficient performance, helping the Oklahoma City Thunder beat the Golden State Warriors 127-121 on Friday night. The 6-foot-9 forward had 11 points during one two-minute stretch in the fourth quarter, powering the Thunder to a 17-point lead. With the crowd of 18,203 chanting "MVP! MVP!" he made two foul shots with 2:45 remaining to establish a new career-best scoring total. "When youve got it going, I look at the bench and see how my teammates are reacting, and that just gives me an extra push," Durant said. "Then, I hear the fans." Durant made 19 of 28 field goals and 11 of 13 free throws in his third straight game with at least 36 points. "As a leader, my main objective is to serve my teammates, help them out," he said. "Some nights, Ive got to put it up, Ive got to score. Some nights, Ive got to do other things. Tonight, they found me and I was able to hit a few shots. I just tried to do as best as I can to lead the team and lead us to victory." It was the kind of performance that gets fans fired up about post-season awards in mid-January. "Its premature," Durant said. "Its way too early in the season. I try not to think about that type of stuff. Of course, as a player, youd love to win an MVP award, but I cant take my focus off the team. Every day, Ive just got to keep chipping away, keep enjoying the process, and well see what happens." Serge Ibaka had 21 points and eight rebounds, Reggie Jackson scored 14 points and Kendrick Perkins added 12 rebounds for the Thunder (30-10), who won for the third time in four games. Oklahoma City shot 58 per cent from the field and scored a season-high point total. Stephen Curry had 37 points and 11 assists, and Klay Thompson added 26 points for the Warriors (25-16), who shot 52 per cent but simply couldnt match up with Durant. "We battled him for the most part, and he got hot in the fourth and knocked down some big shots for them," Warriors centre Andrew Bogut said. "Theres a reason why hes a perennial All-Star and future Hall of Famer, and possibly MVP this year." Golden State coach Mark Jackson was disappointed with his teams defence. "Were a good enough defensive team to give a little better effort, fight a little bit harder," Jackson said. Oklahoma City led 39-32 at the end of the first quarter after shooting 78.3 per cent from the field. It had a 71-65 advantage at the break after a season high for points in a half for the Thunder. Curry had 22 points and eight assists in the first half and Thompson scored 21 points before the break. The Warriors made 10 of 16 3-pointers in the first half to stay in the game. Andre Iguodala scored his first points of the game on a steal and dunk that cut Oklahoma Citys lead to 82-79 midway through the third, but the Thunder steadily pulled away the rest of the period. A mid-range jumper by Durant pushed Oklahoma Citys advantage to 96-86, and the Thunder led 101-91 heading into the final quarter. Durant then closed by scoring 15 points in the fourth. "You let a guy like KD, he leads the league in scoring, start off the game as hot as he did . It was tough to start off the game like that and then try to get stops against a dynamic scorer like that, especially when hes hitting everything," Curry said. Durant gave his teammates credit. "Its the small things that go into a game to help us win, and everybody did them tonight," he said. NOTES: The previous two meetings between the Thunder and Warriors were decided by last-second shots. In the first game on Nov. 14, Iguodala hit a fallaway game-winning jumper for Golden State. In the second game, on Nov. 29, Russell Westbrook hit the game-winner in overtime. ... Golden State G Jordan Crawford played for the first time since being acquired from Boston in a three-team trade. He finished with eight points in 15 minutes. ... Former UFC heavyweight champion Randy Couture attended the game. ---- Cheap Swingman Nets Jerseys . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. Cheap Brooklyn Nets Jerseys . Justine finished first with a score of 22.44 while Chloe was second with 21.66 points. Defending champion Hannah Kearney of the U.S., was third at 21.49. A third Dufour-Lapointe sister, Maxime, failed to make the final group and finished 12th while Audrey Robichaud of Quebec City was 10th. http://www.cheapnetsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-jarrett-allen-jersey .Y. -- First, Ryan Miller.With training camp under a month away, Canadiens coach Michel Therrien took time to talk to TSN 690 about the teams key players and off-season additions. The second–year bench boss shared his thoughts and expectations for the upcoming season on P.K. Subban, David Desharnais, Carey Price and George Parros from his first annual golf tournament in Terrebonne, Quebec. Hired by new Canadiens GM Marc Bergevin prior to the 2012-13 season, Therrien led the Habs to a worst-to-first turnaround as the team won the Northeast Division and secured the second overall seed in the East a year after having finished fifth in the division and dead last in the conference. Despite the impressive regular season, Canadiens fans and players were left with a bad taste in their mouth after a first round upset loss to the seventh place Ottawa Senators. Following the season, Bergevin and Therrien looked to address a key area of concern and added former Florida Panthers enforcer George Parros to both improve the teams toughness and take some of the burden off Brandon Prust. “Hes a presence, hes a good teammate, hes a good leader, hell stand up for his teammates like we all know,” Therrien said of the addition of the 6-foot-5, 228-pound Parros. “We filled a need because we didnt have those types of guys last year.” Besides Parros, the Canadiens made an addition off the ice that they hope will benefit them on it, in the hiring of former Chicago Blackhawks goaltending coach Stephane Waite. “Hes a guy who brings instant credibility,” Therrien said of Waite who won two Stanley Cups in the last four years with two different starting goalies in Antti Niemi and Corey Crawford. “I believe hes a guy thats going to help Carey. He brings a different voice, a different weight of words.” Coming off the third coonsecutive season in which Price has seen his goals against average increase, while his save percentage and win total diminished, Therrien admitted the Canadiens wanted to go “in a different direction” in order to get the best out of their young netminder. Kenneth Faried Jersey. “Carey‘s a guy who cares,” Therrien said. “I learned with Carey last year that hes a guy who cares for his team, a guy who cares for his teammates and Im convinced with the addition of Stephane Waite, its going to help a lot.” Therrien said he has “no doubts” that Price along with centre David Desharnais – whos point total dropped from 60 in 2011-12 to 28 last season have the ability to bounce back and that it is the responsibility of the coaches to help them do just that. On the blueline, the play of 24-year-old P.K. Subban was a big bright spot, as the defenceman was the first Canadien since Chris Chelios in 1989 to take home the Norris Trophy. “I think he matured a lot last year and he ended up having a great season and ended up winning the Norris Trophy, so you cant ask for a better season from P.K. Subban,” Therrien said. “But the good thing is that he is still young, still has room to improve his game…The thing I like about P.K. is that he wants to get better.” Therrien was also encouraged to see Lars Eller looking healthy, after the young centreman was lost for the remainder of the playoffs after taking a dangerous open-ice hit from Senators defenceman Eric Gryba in Montreals playoff opener. Coming off a career high in points, Eller was a pleasant surprise and filled a need in the middle of the ice. “Lars had a great season last year and he improved a lot from day one until the end of the year. He became an important player for us. I believe he learned a lot last year.”

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz