Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

02.07.2019 03:23
as far as Im concerned Antworten

Tampa Bay Lightning forward Alex Killorn will not face supplemental discipline for his hit on Toronto Maple Leafs defenceman Paul Ranger on Wednesday night. Warren Moon Jersey . Ranger was taken off the ice on a stretcher late in the first period of Tampa Bays 5-3 victory after being injured on a hit from behind along the back boards. He was lying motionless face down on the ice before being tended to by trainers and medical personnel. Killorn was given a five-minute boarding major and a game misconduct. "Pretty unfortunate," Killorn said following the game. "Happy that he is okay, I heard through the PR and stuff that he is doing all right now. Its kind of a scary moment, one of those plays where I commit to hit someone without knowing if they are going to turn, so its just an unfortunate play." Ranger was taken to hospital for a precautionary assessment and the Leafs later stated he was in stable condition, conscious and alert. He was released from hospital Wednesday night and was back at the Air Canada Centre on Thursday, a good indication that he passed all necessary tests. Ranger, 29, was sidelined for nearly a month last season with concussion symptoms while playing with the AHLs Toronto Marlies. He was in the midst of his first NHL season after nearly three years away from the game for personal reasons. The Whitby, Ont. native has four goals and eight assist through 48 games this season. Gimel President Jersey . Mladenovics quick hands at the net made the difference while Bencics inexperience in doubles showed. "We took a lot of pleasure," Mladenovic told Sport Plus television. "Its extremely difficult to play in such conditions, but our doubles team showed a lot of quality. Corey Davis Jersey . TSNs Farhan Lalji reports the Edmonton Eskimos non-import DT has a workout scheduled with an NFL team next week and isnt expected to sign a deal with any team until then. http://www.cheaptitansjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-tyler-marz-jersey . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Tonight, Michigans Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ontario.TAMPA, Fla. -- Sometimes Steven Stamkos does things that his Tampa Bay Lightning teammates cant help but marvel at. "Just about every shift," linemate Tyler Johnson said. That was clear in Game 1 against the Montreal Canadiens when Stamkos went end-to-end before settling the rolling puck on his stick and firing a perfect shot far side past Carey Price. And even though the Lightning lost the game, that highlight and his two-goal night showed why Stamkos is the X-factor that can tip the balance of the series, no matter how well or how poorly the Habs play. "Thats what we expect out of him," winger Alex Killorn said Thursday. "As long as he continues that, I think he gives us a good chance of winning." Even with starting goaltender Ben Bishop and rookie-of-the-year candidate Ondrej Palat out with upper-body injuries, and even with more than a dozen players making their Stanley Cup playoff debut, the Lightning know they can count on Stamkos. And thats after the 24-year-old Markham, Ont., native missed four months with a broken leg. Stamkos returned March 6 and had five goals in his first seven games. But Tampa Bay coach Jon Cooper said that the stats were deceiving. "Those first 10-15 games, he wasnt himself," Cooper said Wednesday. "He was just slowly getting himself back. I would say these last five, six games that hes played, hes been an impact player for us." The only other player in the series who has the potential to make as much of an impact is Habs defenceman P.K. Subban, who has known Stamkos since the two played together for the North York Canadiens as eight-year-olds. Subban and Stamkos won a city championship together, then gold in 2008 with Canadas world junior team. Since, their families have remained close friends while theyve built up some healthy animosity as competitors. "I love playing against him," Subban said. "I like making him frustrated, and Im sure hell like to score on me. But the history that we have of playing each other, its been back and forth. When Im on the ice, Im sure he knows Im out there, and I know hes out there." Subban liked getting Stamkos involved in pushing and shoving after the whistle in Game 1 because it meant he was starting to get to him. Beyond that, the Habs defenceman expressed nothing but respect and admiration for his childhood teaammate. DAndre Walker Jersey. "That guy, as far as Im concerned, hes probably the best goal-scorer in the league," Subban said. "Good players like him they find ways to be invisible on the ice, and they appear when they have to appear

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz