Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

02.07.2019 03:29
very much in the hunt Antworten

The Winnipeg Jets will try to pick up another win on what has so far been a successful road trip when they visit the sliding Florida Panthers for Thursdays clash at the BB&T Center. Andy Pettitte Jersey . Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game live on TSN Jets at 6pm ct/7pm et. You can listen to the game on TSN 1290 Radio at 6:30pm ct. The Jets were mired in a four-game losing streak before beginning their current stretch of six straight on the road. Winnipeg is 3-1-0 at the start of the swing and will complete the trip with two stops in the Sunshine State. After Thursdays tilt against the Panthers, the Jets will cap the trek Saturday in Tampa. Winnipeg is coming off Mondays 5-2 win over the New York Rangers, a victory that improved the Jets road record this season to 6-6-1. The score was tied at 2-2 after 40 minutes, but Olli Jokinen scored twice in the third period to help send the Jets to the win at Madison Square Garden. Jokinen gave the Jets a 3-2 edge at the 12:42 mark of the third and struck again with 1:54 remaining before Blake Wheeler provided an empty-netter inside the final minute. Devin Setoguchi and John Albert, making his NHL debut, scored 1:44 apart in the second period for the Jets, while Ondrej Pavelec earned the win with a 35- save effort. "I thought we got some good production from a lot of people," said Jets coach Claude Noel. Winnipeg won Monday despite playing without forward Evander Kane, who sat out with a lower-body injury. The forward has seven goals and seven assists in 26 games this season and is questionable for tonights tilt. The Jets hope to stay hot on the road in tonights matchup, which has been a favorable one for the club in recent years. Winnipeg has won five of the last seven meetings against the Panthers overall, although Florida has three wins in the past five encounters in Sunrise. The Panthers enter Thursdays meeting on a three-game slide and have failed to earn a point during that skid. The club dropped a 4-2 home decision against Ottawa on Tuesday and the loss moved Florida to 4-7-1 since head coach Kevin Dineen was fired and replaced by Peter Horachek on an interim basis. Florida jumped out to a 2-0 lead against the Sens, but Ottawa would tie it by the end of the opening period. Ottawas Colin Greening then scored the game- winner on the power play with just 43 seconds remaining in the second. Jonathan Huberdeau and Brian Campbell lit the lamp for the Panthers, losers in five of their last six. Tim Thomas played well in defeat, making 41 saves. "Im very frustrated. I feel like were close but we still make those major mistakes that cost us all the time," said Campbell. Florida is completing a five-game homestand tonight. The Panthers began the stay on home ice with a win over Philadelphia before losing three straight in regulation to fall to 4-7-3 as the host this season. Don Larsen Yankees Jersey .Y. - The New York Islanders are brimming with confidence these days, thanks to a standout goalie and a newfound winning attitude. Alex Rodriguez Jersey . Nick Young scored 17 points for Los Angeles, which lost five of its last seven before trouncing the Pelicans, who beat them handily last week in New Orleans. Jodie Meeks and Xavier Henry scored 15 points apiece for the Lakers, who led by 20 points in the first half before coasting to their 12th win in their last 13 regular-season meetings with New Orleans. http://www.yankeesrookiestore.com/Yankees-Gary-Sanchez-Kids-Jersey/ . "I love the game, its the best job you can have," he explained Tuesday as the players left Joe Louis Arena for the summer. "Ill sit down with my wife and well go from there.DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Defending champion Stephen Gallacher had seven birdies and an eagle on the back nine Saturday to surge past Rory McIlroy and take a two-shot lead into the final round of the Dubai Desert Classic. Gallacher equaled the European Tour record for the lowest nine-hole score with an inward 28 for a 9-under 63. That gave him a 16-under total of 200, with McIlroy in second after 69. Tiger Woods was 11 shots back after a 70. "This is the best back nine Ive had in my career by far," said Gallacher, who started the day four shots behind McIlroy. "So to get myself back into contention when I needed to, and given the stature of this tournament, it feels good." Gallacher started with seven straight pars before a bogey on the eighth. But he birdied the next four holes before an eagle on the par-5 13th, where he hit a 7-iron to within three inches with his second shot. After another par on the next hole, he finished with four straight birdies. "I struggled at the start and played the first four holes a bit ropey," the Scot said. "But I then hit a beautiful drive and 7-iron (at the ninth) to about 3 foot, and from then on I never missed a shot." The Desert Classic is celebrating its 25th anniversary, and Gallacher now has a chance to become the first person to win back-to-back titles at the event. Derek Jeter Yankees Jersey. McIlroy earned his first European Tour victory here in 2009 and is still very much in the hunt despite battling food poisoning during the second round on Friday. McIlroy, who had his lowest score in three years with a 63 in the opening round, mixed three birdies and an eagle with two bogeys on Saturday. "My stomach is better today, still not 100 per cent but its better than it was yesterday," McIlroy said.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz