Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

02.07.2019 03:36
Masters week on Sky All Antworten

The Sacramento Kings believe DeMarcus Cousins can avoid his past mistakes and be the foundation of the franchise under new owner Vivek Ranadive. Juwann Winfree Jersey . The Kings and Cousins reached an agreement on a contract extension late Wednesday night, a person familiar with the deal said. The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly. The Sacramento Bee reported the extension is a four-year, $62 million deal that will carry Cousins through the 2018-19 season. Cousins was eligible for an extension up to five years and $80 million. The Kings had until Oct. 31 to come to terms on an extension to prevent Cousins from becoming a restricted free agent next summer. Cousins averaged 17.1 points, 9.9 rebounds and 2.7 assists last season. The 23-year-old centre, drafted fifth overall in 2010 after one season at Kentucky, has been one of the NBAs best young big men but also one who has drawn multiple suspensions from the NBA and the Kings for his behaviour. The new regime has insisted Cousins could flourish under new leadership. Ranadive has praised Cousins since he bought the Kings from the Maloof family in May. New coach Mike Malone and general manager Pete DAlessandro each called Cousins an "incredible talent" when they were hired this summer, too. New minority owner Shaquille ONeal said earlier this week he had already initiated conversations with Cousins. The 15-time All-Star said he wants to help Cousins the way Phil Jackson helped ONeal co-exist with others when he came to coach the Los Angeles Lakers. "When I look at a young DeMarcus Cousins, I see a young Shaquille ONeal. Very talented, very stubborn in his ways," ONeal said. Cousins has dazzled at times during his first three seasons and other times struggled with defence and discipline. Just last season, Cousins was reprimanded multiple times for his behaviour. On Dec. 22, Cousins was suspended one game by the Kings for "unprofessional behaviour and conduct detrimental to the team" after an incident involving then-coach Keith Smart in the locker room during a loss at the Los Angeles Clippers. He was suspended one game without pay by the NBA for striking O.J. Mayo in the groin during a defeat at Dallas on Dec. 10. Following a loss at San Antonio on Nov. 9, the league suspended Cousins two games without pay for confronting Spurs announcer Sean Elliott in a "hostile manner." Dalton Risner Jersey . MLB executive Joe Torre ruled on Tuesday nights game at Wrigley Field that was called after 4 1-2 innings. The Cubs were declared the winners by a 2-0 score. Now, it is instead a suspended game that will resume at 4:05 p. DeVante Bausby Jersey . Roma has a game in hand but now second place is even at risk for the capital side as Napoli moved to within three points with the win. "The result is not always fair," Roma coach Rudi Garcia said. "If we play like this until the end we will win many matches. http://www.cheapbroncosjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-sua-cravens-jersey . The 2010 batting champ showed what he can do when hes mostly healthy. Gonzalez homered, doubled and singled in his return to the lineup, and the Colorado Rockies snapped a five-game losing streak with a 13-4 victory over the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday night.Adam Scott believes a confident mind-set can be the difference for him as he chases his second Masters title at Augusta this week. Scott claimed the first, and only, major championship win of his career at Augusta National in 2013, becoming the first Australian to get his hands on the famous green jacket. The 35-year-old has won twice on the PGA Tour this season, claiming victories at the Honda Classic and WGC-Cadillac Championship, and he believes a positive mentality can help him achieve success at the Masters once more. There are more ways than ever to follow The Masters this year on Sky Sportts I honestly feel you have to see it happening for it to happen and that was probably the difference in my career before I won a major, Scott told Sky Sports. Adam Gotsis Jersey. Then all of a sudden, I started playing better in the majors and eventually won the Masters because I started seeing it happening. Scott was crowned Masters champion in 2013 I think have to believe that I am going to win this week and that no one has a chance.He added: Its huge coming in with confidence to any major, certainly here because you need your game to be on point. Masters week on Sky All four days and much more live on Sky Sports Its hard to just find it on the week and find that confidence that you need to hold up to the four days of the tests of the Masters. So, preparations have been really good, confidence is high and it is up to me to execute now.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz