Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

09.07.2019 03:03
youre on the road Antworten

Sarah Burke is never far from Mike Riddles thoughts. Scarpe Nike Scontate .Approaching the three-year anniversary of her death following a halfpipe training accident, hes still inspired by the pioneering Canadian freestyle skiers memory.Im always thinking about her. I have a Sarah sticker on my skis and when Im competing I wear a wristband and a sticker on my helmet, Riddle said in a phone interview Friday. Shes always on my mind. Shes a huge part of the lives of a lot of the athletes out there.We definitely have not forgotten about her.Burke died on Jan. 19, 2012, nine days after a fall while practising on a halfpipe in Utah. A four-time X Games champion, she was the driving force behind the inclusion of halfpipe and slopestyle in the Olympics, sports that made their debut in Sochi last year.I know that if Im ever struggling with something I definitely draw on her for inspiration and strength, said Riddle. Her memory definitely inspires me to do the best that I can.I cant believe its been three years. Her memory is living strong.The 2015 X Games begin next week in Aspen, Colo., and Riddle — who won Olympic silver for Canada on the halfpipe last February — said this season is about building.Theres a lot less pressure from (the national team), or sponsors and ourselves to put down a competition run over and over again that youre going to compete with at the Olympics, said the 28-year-old from Sherwood Park, Alta. If theres ever a year for us to mess around and try new things, this is it. After this year it starts ramping up year over year into the Olympics (in 2018).Roz Groenewoud, who also honours Burke on her equipment and finished seventh in womens halfpipe in Sochi, said shes also looking to grow in 2015.I spent our off-season in New Zealand working on a lot new tricks, but they havent really come together for me quite yet, said the 25-year-old from Calgary. Im still putting the pieces together and putting the time in.Riddle will make his ninth appearance at the X Games, while Groenewoud is set to make her eighth trip, having won the halfpipe title in 2012 just weeks after Burkes death. Both said that even though the Olympics might be a bigger stage, the X Games remain a premier event for athletes in their discipline.Someone put it a really good way: X Games is the biggest event in action sport. The Olympics is the biggest event in sports, said Riddle, whose best finish at X Games is fourth. Its a different demographic, but for us the X Games is still a huge event and it always will be.Groenewoud said time will tell where the Olympics fall in terms of prestige, but added the X Games place is more than secure.The Olympics is so new for us its hard to tell where its going to fit into the culture and the tradition, she said. But I think the X Games will remain extremely important regardless of how the Olympics begin to be viewed.Riddle and Groenewoud also touched on their disappointment that this years FIS freestyle skiing world championships in Austria conflict with the X Games, meaning that the top halfpipe skiers had to choose between the events.For the athletes that are invited to X Games, thats where theyre going, which really sucks because the world championships would be our second biggest event of the year had it not been scheduled at the same time, said Riddle, who swept halfpipe gold with Groenewoud at the 2011 worlds. Its going to devalue world championships.Added Groenewoud: It is really unfortunate. World championships still are a big event ... having that title on my resume has impacted my life positively.Its something thats important, especially to the mainstream, non-ski community. Its something that everyone understands because every sport has a world championship.—Follow @JClipperton_CP on Twitter. Scarpe Air Max 90 Miglior Prezzo . The 36-year-old Colts receiver is going back to the playoffs as a division champion. Air Max 90 Blu Scontatissime . The team let Keaton Ellerby, James Wright and Matt Halischuk become unrestricted free agents after declining to make them qualifying offers. Ellerby, 25, appeared in 51 games for the Jets last season and had two goals and four assists. http://www.airmax90scarpescontate.it/air-max-90-rosa-scontate.html . Will Venable and Ryan Ludwick drove in a run each for the Padres, who have taken six of their last seven contests and clinched their third straight series win after winning the first two in this set. Clayton Richard (4-9) allowed five hits and a pair of runs over seven innings, while fanning five.OAKLAND, Calif. -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over .500? Only veterans Jermaine ONeal, Steve Blake and Andre Iguodala raised their hands. With so many home games remaining, the opportunity in front of the Warriors is rare. Golden State took another step forward Friday night by easing past the Atlanta Hawks 111-97 for its third straight win. "Were chasing greatness," Jackson said. "Were not going to be satisfied. Were going to continue to try to chalk up Ws, continue to battle and continue to celebrate where we are as a basketball team. Its a great time. And if nobody else knows it, we know it." David Lee had 18 points and six rebounds, and ONeal came off the bench to add 17 points and eight rebounds to lift the Warriors (39-24) a season-high 15 games over .500 with a relatively smooth win. Iguodala and Stephen Curry each scored 13 points to help Golden State build a 66-52 halftime lead and go ahead by 20 in the fourth quarter. The Warriors, fresh off a 4-2 road trip, are 8-2 since the All-Star break and beginning to look like the team that roared to the second-round of the playoffs last year. "Ive been 15 under in New York a bunch of times and when I first got here," Lee said. "It says a lot about the direction this organizations headed that were breaking through and reaching goals like that." Paul Millsap had 16 points and seven rebounds after missing the last five games because of a bruised right knee for the Hawks, who have lost five straight. Mike Scott added 14 points and DeMarre Carroll and Jeff Teague scored nine points apiece as Atlanta continued its late-season slide. The teams traded baskets for most of the first half until the Warriors put together a 12-1 spurt in the closing minutes that the Hawks (26-34) never recovered from. "We lost our focus," Atlanta coach Mike Budenholzer said. "WWe lost our mental toughness at the end of the second quarter and they were able to get out on us to like a 14-point lead going into halftime. Air Max 90 Scontate. That stretch really hurt us." Golden State began a stretch of nine of 11 and 13 of its final 20 games at Oracle Arena. The Warriors want to use the finishing stretch to re-establish their home-court advantage and make a run at the Los Angeles Clippers, who are four games ahead in the Pacific Division. The Warriors, who needed Iguodalas 3-pointer as time expired to beat the Hawks 101-100 in Atlanta on Jan. 3, allowed little drama in the rematch. Draymond Greens 3-pointer capped a run that put the Warriors ahead 97-77 with 6:09 remaining in the fourth quarter. The depleted Hawks, with big men Al Horford and Gustavo Ayon out for the season, never seriously challenged. The only major setback for the Warriors came when shooting guard Klay Thompson limped to the locker room six minutes into the first quarter with a strained lower back. He did not return for precautionary reasons, the team said. Thompson has been Golden States most durable player the past three years. He has played in a franchise-record 211 straight regular-season games to start his career. Jackson said Thompson couldve started the second half, but there was no reason to with the Warriors in control. Millsap moved Atlanta within four early in the third quarter, but he had little help inside. Golden State led 85-77 entering the fourth quarter before pulling away. "We got away from what weve been doing," Millsap said. "Its kind of tough to lose that discipline, especially when youre on the road." NOTES: Curry has made at least one 3-pointer in 51 consecutive games, the longest active streak in the NBA after Kyle Korvers league-record 127-game streak ended in Atlantas loss at Portland on Wednesday. Korver was 1-for-5 shooting from beyond the arc against the Warriors.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz