Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 106 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

25.08.2018 09:18
The second-ranked Virginia Cavaliers put their perfect Antworten

Chestnut Hill, MA (SportsNetwork. Cheap Islanders Jerseys Authentic .com) - The second-ranked Virginia Cavaliers put their perfect record on the line on Saturday afternoon, as they take on the Boston College Eagles in an ACC affair at the Conte Forum. Tony Bennetts Cavaliers are one of just two unbeatens left in the country, the other being the top-ranked Kentucky Wildcats. Virginia is off to its best start since the 1980-81 season and moved to 16-0 overall and 4-0 in league play with Tuesdays 65-42 rout of Clemson. Jim Christians Eagles are treading water right now at 8-7 overall. League play has been particularly challenging for BC, which is still searching for its first ACC win of the season. The Eagles are 0-3 in the ACC, but did halt a three-game slide with a hard-fought 64-57 OT victory against local rival Harvard on Wednesday. Virginia holds a 10-7 advantage in the series with Boston College and that includes a 7-7 mark in ACC games. The Cavaliers have won three of the last four meetings, including a 77-67 decision in Charlottesville last season. Still, Boston College has won four of the five meetings in Chestnut Hill. There is no secret as to how Virginia likes to win games. Under Bennett, the Cavaliers have utilized stifling defensive play and this year is no different. Virginia ranks first in the nation in scoring defense (50.6 ppg), holding foes to a meager .338 shooting, while holding a hefty +10.9 rebounding margin. Just because it is a defense-first mentality at Virginia, doesnt mean the team is void of offensive talent. The Cavs are shooting an impressive .485 from the floor this season, with three of the five starters averaging double figures. Justin Anderson paces the team at 14.9 ppg. Malcolm Brogdon is next in line at 13.2 ppg, followed closely by Anthony Gill and his 11.8 ppg. Virginia dominated at both ends of the floor against Clemson, holding the Tigers to a mere .357 shooting effort, while delivering on a cool 50 percent of its own shots. The Cavaliers really blew the game open in the second half, converting a scorching 62.5 percent from the floor over the final 20 minutes of action. Brogdon and Anderson were the leaders at the offensive end, netting 16 and 15 points in the win, respectively. Patrick Heckmann caught fire in the overtime session, netting nine of his 14 points in the frame to lead Boston College to a thrilling win over rival Harvard last time out. Olivier Hanlan had a strong game as well, finishing with 17 points and eight rebounds. Big man Dennis Clifford posted a double- double with 13 points and 10 boards, while Aaron Brown contributed 12 points for the Eagles, who shot 51.9 percent from the floor for the game, including a sizzling 6-of-7 in the overtime session. The shots havent fallen quite as efficiently on the year for Boston College, which enters this game with modest offensive numbers, averaging 65.8 ppg on 43.8 percent shooting. Hanlan is a jack-of-all-trades kind of player who gets involved in every facet of the game. He leads the team in scoring (16.4 ppg), assists (4.5 apg) and steals (1.8 spg) and also grabs just over four rebounds per outing (4.1). Brown is a close second in the scoring column with his 14.4 ppg. Josh Bailey Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Marc-Andre Fleury, Pittsburgh Penguins (5) – He was locked in all night, made huge stops on Benoit Pouliot, Raphael Diaz, Ryan Mcdonagh, Carl Hagelin, Rick Nash (twice) but none better than the three saves on Mats Zuccarello. Denis Potvin Jersey . They kicked off the still-going trend of host cities winning the Grey Cup and sent Hall of Fame head coach Wally Buono to the front office a champion. http://www.cheapislandersjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-casey-cizikas-jersey . On the day the club activated Casey Janssen from the 15-day disabled list, his return from a strained oblique that cost him the first six weeks of the regular season, it announced Sergio Santos would be placed on the disabled list on Monday with discomfort in his right forearm.JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Russell Allen, a former linebacker with the Jacksonville Jaguars, will retire after suffering a concussion and a stroke in a game last December. Allen told MMQB.si.com he has a dead spot -- no bigger than a dime -- on his cerebellum. The cerebellum controls motor movement and co-ordination. The Jaguars released Allen last week after his personal physician consulted with Jacksonvilles medical staff before a scheduled physical. The Jaguars declined comment Tuesday, citing medical privacy laws. Allen, who lives with his wife and two--year-old son in San Diego, did not immediately return a message left on his cellphone. "I told my story so athletes understand you cant ignore head injuries," Allen posted on his Twitter page Tuesday. "If youre not sure you have one, then you do. Report it immediately." In the months after Allens initial stroke diagnosis, he saw three neurosurgeons. The last one advised Allen to quit playing football. Allen told MMQB he has struggled to pick up and grip hand-held objects -- doctors believe this will subside in time -- and will be on blood-thinning medication for the rest of his life. Allen hopes others will learn from his experience. "Guys talk about it all the time: Im all right; I just got my bell rung," he said. Nick Leddy Jersey. "Ive had, maybe 10 times in my career, when for a second I felt woozy after a hit. And what Ive learned from this is that its not something to be overlooked. If it feels like somethings wrong, somethings wrong. I want someone to know my experience, so they can know when they experience something similar." Allen sustained the concussion and stroke in Week 15 against Buffalo after running into Bills centre Eric Wood several yards downfield. "It was strange because it was so routine," Allen said. "We hit, I got off the block, no big deal. "I felt something flash -- like they say when you get your bell rung. I didnt lose consciousness. I walked back to the huddle and finished the drive." Later in the game, though, Allen began having double vision on the sideline. He did not notify team trainers, instead asking teammate Paul Posluszny if his eye was OK. Allen had a headache after the game and again when he woke up the next day, which prompted him to tell the team. The Jaguars ordered an MRI and sent Allen home. That Tuesday, the Jags told Allen to meet a team physician at the emergency room. Allen was told he had suffered a stroke and had tests for three days at the hospital. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz