Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

26.07.2019 03:55
I know physically what I Antworten

Memphis forward Zach Randolph has agreed to a contract extension with the Grizzlies, his agent said Friday. Custom Denver Nuggets Jerseys . Raymond Brothers confirmed to The Associated Press in a text message a Yahoo Sports report that Randolph is exercising his $16.5 million option for the 2014-15 season and has agreed on a two-year extension worth $20 million. Since coming to Memphis in 2009, Randolph has been a cornerstone of the Grizzlies franchise. His return indicates the Grizzlies will bring back the nucleus of a team that won 50 games this season and lost to the Oklahoma City Thunder in the first round of the Western Conference playoffs. Randolph averaged 17.4 points and 10.1 rebounds this season to lead the Grizzlies in both categories, though he was suspended for the final game of the Oklahoma City series after punching Thunder centre Steven Adams in the jaw. He owns career averages of 17.2 points, 9.4 rebounds and 1.8 assists in 13 NBA seasons with the Portland Trail Blazers, New York Knicks, Los Angeles Clippers and Grizzlies. After bouncing around a few organizations early in his career, Randolph has found a home in Memphis while helping the Grizzlies make four consecutive playoff appearances. Randolph, who turns 33 on July 16, made the All-Star game in 2010 and 2013 to become the only Memphis player with multiple All-Star appearances. He helped lead the Grizzlies to a Western Conference finals appearance in 2013. He also emerged as arguably the teams most popular player for the way he exemplified the Grizzlies "grit n grind" mentality. The Randolph extension stole most of the attention on a day when the Grizzlies also introduced first-round draft pick Jordan Adams and second-round selection Jarnell Stokes. Adams, a 6-foot-5 shooting guard from UCLA picked 22nd overall, could boost the offence of a Grizzlies team that averaged just 96 points last season. Stokes, a 6-foot-8 forward from Tennessee, should provide energy and rebounding. "I think theyre going to be pros for the next 10 years," Grizzlies coach Dave Joerger said. "I really do." Stokes selection represents a homecoming for the Memphis native who recalled watching Grizzlies games "from the nosebleeds" section while in high school. The Grizzlies traded for Stokes after the Utah Jazz drafted him with the 35th overall pick. "I was just watching every single thing that players do," Stokes said. "I really liked Zach Randolph. I really liked how he used his leverage and how hes able just to find a way to make it happen when guys continuously doubt him. I definitely would love to learn from a guy like Zach Randolph." Now hes going to get that chance. Will Barton Jersey . Howard hit a three-run homer with two outs in the bottom of the ninth inning to lift the Philadelphia Phillies to a 6-3 win over the Colorado Rockies on Wednesday night. Jamal Murray Nuggets Jersey .Y. -- Florida Panthers captain Ed Jovanovski finally has something to show for all the pain he went through in overcoming a string of injuries that kept him sidelined for much of the past two years. http://www.nuggetsproshop.com/Michael-Porter-Nuggets-Jersey/ . JOHNS, N.GREENBURGH, N.Y. - The coaching search is on in New York, and the best possible candidate has already been eliminated. Phil Jackson wont be hiring himself to coach the Knicks. Two days after firing Mike Woodson, Jackson reiterated Wednesday that he wont be returning to the bench, despite the fact that even fiancee Jeanie Buss told him he should. But Jackson, who retired from coaching in 2011 after winning an NBA-record 11 titles, said his body isnt up to doing the job. "Jeanie Buss was here with the Board of Governors last week and stayed through the weekend, and tried to encourage me to coach the team. And if theres anyone that can encourage me to do anything, its Jeanie Buss. But I was able to withstand her arguments the whole time," Jackson said at the Knicks training centre. So the new team president said hes looking for a leader with the personality and charisma to succeed in New York. He hopes to talk with Steve Kerr, the TNT analyst frequently mentioned as the leading candidate, sometime within the next month. "New York, I think, demands a personality, a person that the fans can believe in, a person that has some confidence, has the charismatic appeal, and I think has a forward-looking idea about the game," Jackson said. He believes Kerr, who played for him in Chicago and served as general manager of the Phoenix Suns, could be that person. He discussed Kerrs potential interest in coaching last year when a group was trying to buy the Sacramento Kings and move them to Seattle. Jackson was prepared to run their basketball operations if that happened. He and Kerr spoke again earlier this year about basketball, so Jackson is comfortable they share the same view of how the game should be played. "I know philosophically we have a strong connection. Whether hes able to take a job like this, I dont know," Jackson said. "I will get in a conversation with him later on this month and talk to him about and see where hes at as far as his desire to coach." Jackson saidd he didnt have a timetable beyond wanting a coach in place before the July summer league. Michael Porter Nuggets Jersey. He has other candidates in mind, but said: "You dont want to know their names. I dont want you to have their names." Jacksons will always come up because of his coaching legacy. Madison Square Garden Chairman James Dolan first talked to Jackson around the holidays about coaching the team, but Jackson declined before they began discussing a management position. Jackson said Buss, whose family owns the Lakers, encouraged him to reconsider because it was "low risk" for him and a "do-what-you-know-best type of thing." But he said hes already made up his mind. "Right now I know physically what I can do," Jackson said. "Thats something that I dont think physically I can do." Jackson hopes Carmelo Anthony wont change his mind, either. Anthony plans to become a free agent this summer and has said he would take less than a maximum salary if it helped build a winning team. Jackson, noting that Tim Duncan and the Miami Heats Big Three had sacrificed salary in the past, said he would talk to Anthony about the benefits of doing the same. "Thats the beginning of team play," Jackson said. "Its really hard to just have one or two top stars, max players, and put together a team with enough talent. Youve got to have people making sacrifices financially, so we hope that Carmelo is true to his word, and we understand what its going to take and well present that to him at that time." The Knicks would have to pay Anthony more than $120 million over five years if he insisted on a max contract. Anthony was one of the only bright spots on a 37-45 team that missed the playoffs. The Knicks would like to keep him. "Im all about moving forward. Just deal with what is and move forward," Jackson said. "If its in the cards, man, are we fortunate. If its not in the cards, man, are we fortunate. Were going forward anyway." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz