Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

27.07.2019 02:47
final in Rome last month. Antworten

LONDON -- Grigor Dimitrov saved a match point to defeat Spanish left-hander Feliciano Lopez 6-7 (8), 7-6 (1), 7-6 (6) Sunday and win the grass court tournament at Queens Club, a warm-up event for Wimbledon. Hydro Flask Bestellen . The fourth-seeded Dimitrov is the first Bulgarian to lift the title, and also the first player this year to win titles on three different surfaces after claiming victories in Acapulco on hardcourt and Bucharest on clay. At age 32, 10th-seeded Lopez was attempting to become the oldest winner of the tournament since 33-year old Tony Roche defeated John McEnroe in the 1978 final, and to win his first title since Eastbourne one year ago. "Of course, Im really happy with the win," said Dimitrov. "Obviously I knew what I had to do today out on the court, and Feli is one of those competitors that when it comes to fast surfaces, hes always very tricky to play. "Down match point in the second set wasnt the coolest thing, but, you know, I just fought hard. I just left everything out on the court." In a match that featured few rallies and even fewer break point opportunities, Dimitrov dropped only four points on serve in the first set but failed to convert two break points to lead 4-2. Lopez went on to claim the tiebreaker on his fourth set point and games went comfortably with serve in the second set until the Spaniard held a match point on his opponents serve at 6-5. Dimitrov survived that crisis and then swept the tiebreaker for the loss of just one point, but a forehand volley by Lopez gave the Spaniard a break in the opening game of the final set. The Bulgarian got back on level terms at 4-4 when Lopez double-faulted, and claimed the tiebreaker on his second match point when Lopez netted a forehand. "I think when you face players like Grigor, you know that even playing the way I played today there is a chance to lose because hes a great player," said Lopez. "He never gives up, as he showed today. "Its tough to lose when you play such a great match, but you have to take it the other way, no? Overall it was a great week for me. It has been a great preparation for Wimbledon, and hopefully in Eastbourne next week I can do well again." Dimitrovs girlfriend, French Open champion Maria Sharapova, was among the spectators at Queens. Hydro Flask Aanbieding .com) - John Wall supplied 24 points and 11 assists in leading the Washington Wizards to a 102-91 win over the New York Knicks on Christmas Day. Hydro Flask 40 OZ Belgie . He chirped to the caddie of Brandt Snedeker about their money game, a Mickelson tradition at the majors. Lefty was in good spirits Monday at the British Open, except for having to return the claret jug. http://www.belgiehydroflask.com/ .com) - Real Madrid claimed its 20th consecutive win across all competitions by cruising to a 4-1 victory at Almeria on Friday.PARIS -- Rafael Nadal is going for No. 9 at the French Open, and the only man that can stop him is Novak Djokovic. Nadal is already a record eight-time champion with a lifetime 65-1 record at Roland Garros. One more victory on the red clay will make him the first man to win five in a row and give him his 14th Grand Slam title -- tied in second place with Pete Sampras. The top-seeded Spaniard reached the final by beating Wimbledon champion Andy Murray 6-3, 6-2, 6-1 Friday on Court Philippe Chatrier, the stadium Nadal calls his favourite place to play. Djokovic defeated Ernests Gulbis 6-3, 6-3, 3-6, 6-3 in the first semifinal. Nadal has beaten Djokovic at the French Open in all five of their meetings, starting with a quarterfinal victory in 2006. They also met in the semifinals in 2007, 08 and 13, and in the final in 2012. The second-seeded Djokovic, however, has beaten Nadal the last four times they have played, including on clay in the final in Rome last month. "Im going to try to be aggressive, because that is the only way I can win against him," Djokovic said. Hydro Flask Kopen. "I know that, of course, this is the court hes most dominant on. He has only lost one time in his career. This is where he plays his best." The winner on Sunday will also be ranked No. 1 on Monday. Nadal is currently at the top, but needs to extend his French Open winning streak to 35 matches to stay there. He certainly played like the No. 1 on Friday. Nadal jumped out to a 3-0 lead in the first set, then broke early again in the second and third sets. The Spaniard had six break points in the entire match, and converted each one. Murray, meanwhile, couldnt even manage to earn a single break point. Besides his eight titles at the French Open, Nadal has also won twice at Wimbledon, twice at the U.S. Open and once at the Australian Open. Sampras won 14 major titles in his career, but never the French Open. The record holder is Roger Federer with 17 Grand Slam titles. He won his 14th in Paris in 2009, the only French Open in which Nadal lost a match. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz