Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

27.07.2019 03:06
They were thoroughly beaten b Antworten

MONACO -- Sebastian Vettels season got even more frustrating on Sunday after the four-time defending Formula One champion spent most of the Monaco Grand Prix watching from the garage after car failure ended his race. Supply Air VaporMax Shop . The German driver had already won two races by this stage last season, but this year he has only one third-place finish and is down in sixth overall behind Nico Hulkenberg and Daniel Ricciardo. Not helping matters, Vettels Red Bull teammate Daniel Ricciardo has back-to-back third places in Spain and in Monaco. The Australian driver seems much more at ease than Vettel with the engine regulation changes that came in at the start of the season. "I felt quite helpless in the car, so I was asking for an answer of what we could do, but there wasnt anything at that stage," Vettel said. "Its disappointing. I had a good start and then we lost boost pressure from the turbo, so I had no power and had to retire." Vettel moaned "come on guys" over the race radio when he was called into the pits, before changing tact with a more diplomatic "I mean youre trying everything." He had also complained of being "stuck in first gear," and team principal Christian Horner moved to reassure his star driver afterward. "First of all we have to apologize to Sebastian for an issue with his power unit," Horner said. "Its frustrating that, after making a good start, his race came to a very premature end." It is some contrast to last season, which Vettel rounded off with nine straight wins. He won 13 of 19 races and looked untouchable, retired only once -- at the British GP -- and finished on the podium 16 times as Red Bull crushed all the opposition. "We will move forwards, and it will be good for us soon," said Vettel, who also retired from the season-opening Australian GP. Ricciardo is nine points ahead of him heading into the Canadian GP in two weeks time. Grey Air VaporMax On Sale . Ending a nine-game losing streak? That gave the Milwaukee Bucks veteran forward a reason to smile. Green Youth Air VaporMax . It was a day that saw England slump off a World Cup field once again battered and bruised. This time there was no red card to wonder about, no goalkeeping error or individual mistake. They were thoroughly beaten by something they have nothing of – genuine world class ability. http://www.cheapairvapormaxoutlet.com/ . On Thursday theyll learn even more. Despite the cloud of uncertainty that has followed them around from the moment general manager Masai Ujiri was brought in to put his stamp on the franchise, the Raptors have surpassed all pre-season expectations.PARIS - Alize Cornet beat Timea Bacsinszky 6-2, 7-6 (4) Sunday to give France a 2-1 lead over Switzerland in the first round of the Fed Cup World Group II match. Cornet won six straight games to rally from a 2-0 deficit and take the first set. The 25th-ranked Frenchwoman broke back twice in the second set before Bacsinszky saved a match point at 5-4. Black Air VaporMax Shoes. In the tiebreaker, Cornet jumped to a 5-2 lead and clinched victory when Bacsinszkys backhand sailed wide. In Saturdays singles, Virginie Razzano dismissed Stefanie Voegele 6-2, 6-1 to give France the lead before the 16-year-old Belinda Bencic upset Cornet 7-5, 6-4 to level the tie. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz