Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

29.08.2018 10:01
Adam Scott took advantage of easier morning conditions Friday to shoot a 4-under-par 67 and take a two-stroke lead after two rou Antworten

GOLD COAST, Australia -- Adam Scott took advantage of easier morning conditions Friday to shoot a 4-under-par 67 and take a two-stroke lead after two rounds of the Australian PGA championship. Wade Boggs Jersey . Scott was at 10-under 132, while fellow Australian David McKenzie was in second after a 69 at Royal Pines. American Rickie Fowler, who began the day with a two-stroke lead, holed out with his approach on the first hole for an eagle, but things got progressively more difficult for him in swirling afternoon winds. He finished with a 72, tied for third, three strokes behind Scott. Scott was honoured Friday with "Green Day" as spectators and many fellow players wore something green to commemorate Scotts playoff victory at the Masters in April; the first Australian to win the green jacket. Reggie Jackson Jersey . Unfortunately for Toronto, that surge was too much to handle as the Stars scored six straight goals and ended the Marlies season with a 6-2 victory on Tuesday. Toronto had built a 2-0 lead on goals by Frazer McLaren and Peter Holland, but Texas charged back with a wild rally late in the second period to spark its trip to the Calder Cup final. Masahiro Tanaka Jersey . -- Clayton Kershaw and Hyun-Jin Ryu will be the Dodgers starting pitchers in their two-game season-opening series in Australia against the Arizona Diamondbacks. http://www.cheapyankeesjerseysauthentic.com/ . The third baseman whipped the ball across the diamond to second baseman Aaron Hill. He quickly tossed it to shortstop Chris Owings, who flipped over his shoulder to left fielder Cody Ross.TORONTO - Ryan Nelsen said Toronto FC has moved on from its 2-1 loss to Sporting KC over the weekend, but the state of officiating in Major League Soccer still seems to be weighing on the mind of the head coach. On the eve of Torontos road game against D.C. United, Nelsen was still quite vocal on perceived officiating mistakes in the game against Sporting. Particularly irksome to the coach was an incident in the 23rd minute where Toronto striker Gilberto was taken down from behind by defender Aurelien Collin. "How on earth the right back didnt get a yellow card in front of the bench on the tackle on Gilberto is astonishing," Nelsen said after practice Tuesday. "By the letter of the law, you couldve had the whole back line sent off." Toronto failed to pick up points for the first time since July 5 in the match, which saw referee Ted Unkel hand out five eight cards (five to Toronto) and send off Kansas City captain Matt Besler in the 75th minute. Nelsen said that he hadnt yet heard from the league regarding a fine for his post-match tirade on Saturday, but he also wouldnt be surprised if he has to write a cheque. "My comments? I thought I was pretty good, wasnt I? Im probably going to get (fined)," said Nelsen, who admitted to taking time to cool off prior to meeting reporters following the game. "Ive heard rumours that a few of the boys might have lost their cool, and I cant really blame them to tell you the truth." Nelsen believes the lack of infrastructure within the game of soccer in North America is part of the reason he believes there are discrepancies in officiating between the MLS and leagues overseas. "Overseas, (officials) get experience in the lower leagues … they grow up and they get a feel for the game," he said. "(In North America), theyre learning the game as theyre officiating at the top level. "Theyre trying to get better and better. I take my hat off to them when I know theyre trying to get better. You cant ask for anything more from them." Toronto (7-6-5) hopes for a beetter result Wednesday, when it begins a stretch at D. Brett Gardner Jersey. C. (10-5-4) that will see them play four straight away from BMO Field. TFC has been effective on the road this season, having gone 2-2-4 and failing to pick up points just twice. "I think teams open up a bit more when theyre at home trying to be a bit more expansive," said Nelsen of the teams road success. "The way were set up, were pretty tight and pretty organized and then we can catch them in certain areas when they over play or they go with numbers forward." D.C. currently sits in seconds place in the Eastern Conference standings and won the only other meeting between the two sides — 2-1 on July 5. "It was quite harsh. Lesson learned," said defender, Bradley Orr of the previous meeting. "I thought wed done well in the game. It was unfortunate there to come away there with the defeat, but take nothing away from them, theyve come in and done well. Were going to try and replicate what theyve done to us. If we can get the three points, thatd be great." Toronto will be without defenders Doneil Henry (suspended), Steven Caldwell (quad) and Mark Bloom (MCL strain). As a result, Warren Creavalle, who was acquired from the Houston Dynamo on July 23, will likely make his TFC debut Wednesday. D.C. United has won three straight at home and are 6-2-3 at RFK Stadium this season. Ben Olsens side received some good news on the injury front this week as Argentine forward Fabian Espindola (knee) returned to training this week for the first time since suffering the injury July 11. Espindola still leads the Black-and-Red in both goals (7) and assists (8). Additionally, Chris Pontius (hamstring) has begun light jogging for the first time since undergoing surgery in late April. Neither will be available against the Reds. Toronto continues its road trip against the Montreal Impact Saturday. The Impact (3-12-5), sit 10th in the Eastern Conference with 14 points. Montreal defeated Toronto 1-0 in their last meeting, the Amway Canadian Championship final. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz