Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

01.08.2019 04:41
Votto hasnt played since going on the disabled list Antworten

CINCINNATI - Reds All-Star first baseman Joey Votto will be begin a rehab assignment with Triple-A Louisville on Sunday. Votto hasnt played since going on the disabled list on May 21, retroactive to May 16, with a quadriceps strain in his left knee, the same knee on which he had two surgeries in 2012. The Reds have gone 9-11 without the 2010 National League Most Valuable Player, who is hitting .257 with six home runs and 12 runs batted. Louisville is scheduled to begin a four-game series at Pawtucket on Saturday. Manager Bryan Price says the length of Vottos rehab assignment is not known. Price says: "Well evaluate him after tomorrow. Hell play five or six innings and see how he holds up." Pat McAfee Womens Jersey . The 24-year-old Raley was 0-2 with a 9.00 ERA for Chicago in his first two career starts after being called up from Iowa on Aug. 7. He was optioned to Iowa on Monday after losing 3-0 to Cincinnati in Chicago on Sunday. Marshall Faulk Womens Jersey . -- A 25-year-old freelance journalist from British Columbia was formally charged on Thursday with a felony, five days after she was arrested in the United States over allegations she threatened to kill her hockey player boyfriend. http://www.coltsofficialstore.us/authentic-malik-hooker-colts-jersey/ . After just two league games in June, Toronto (6-4-1) will go on to play seven in July plus a friendly against Tottenham. Five of those contests are against Eastern Conference opposition, meaning valuable points in the playoff race are on the line. Devin Funchess Jersey . -- Shanshan Feng was alone in her opinion about the pin positions in the Kraft Nabisco Championship. Rock Ya-Sin Womens Jersey . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason.Zafar Ansari expects to be back in action with Surrey in time for their second County Championship game of the season. The all-rounder suffered an extremely unlucky injury towards the end of last season, dislocating his thumb just hours after receiving a call to the England squad for their series against Pakistan in the United Arab Emirates.Ansari was forced to withdraw from that squad, and his recovery over the winter was slowed by a second operation, meaning he will not quite be ready for Sundays opening Division One clash with Nottinghamshire. Surrey bowler Zafar Ansari says he and his team-mates are excited for the new County Championship season But the 24-year-old hopes still to be a major contributor with bat and ball as Surrey bid to follow up their Division Two title success with a good first year back in the top flight.The first few weeks and months were tough when you saw what you were missing out on, Ansari told Sky Sports News HQ when asked how frustrating his injury had been.I think after that yyou get used to the winter being something that has gone and you look forward to the new season.dddddddddddd Ansari suffered a dislocated thumb on the same day as his call up and spent the winter recuperating There has been little hiccups in the process [of getting fit] but I am hopefully not going to miss too much cricket - maybe a game - and thats really exciting.Im starting to hit balls again, Im starting to bowl properly and I am just getting back into cricket normally. Sunday might have come a bit too soon but there is a decent chance for our second game, here at The Oval [against Somerset from April 24].England have a busy summer with Test, one-day and Twenty20 matches against Sri Lanka and Pakistan on the schedule, and Ansari hopes he can do enough to catch the selectors eye again. Ansaris form was good enough to see him called up by England To know that you are there or thereabouts is a start. England have been good with me, they have kept in touch. [Spin bowling coach] Peter Such has been in throughout the winter working with me whenever its been possible, so I do feel part of it, he added.At the same time if you do miss out on six months of cricket, you know you are going down the pecking order and going to have to work hard to get back to where you were.Its going to be a decent climb to get back there but you dont feel miles away. Also See: County build-up LIVE! Di Venuto hopeful of success Get Surrey tickets! Surrey bring in Rampaul ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz