Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
panxing18 Offline

09.08.2019 05:19
Minnesota Vikings Injury Report: Antworten

Trae Waynes OUT Big And Tall Cameron Smith Jersey , Dalvin Cook game-time decision We’re starting to get the final injury reports for both teams leading up to Sunday’s game in Philadelphia between the Minnesota Vikings and the Philadelphia Eagles. We’ll go over the injury report for the purple here first.The Vikings have declared four players to be out for Sunday’s game, and the biggest one (other than Everson Griffen, who remains sidelined) is cornerback Trae Waynes. Waynes suffered a concussion in last Thursday’s loss to the Los Angeles Rams, and as of Friday was still in the league’s concussion protocol. He had not practiced all week Cameron Smith Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , and he will not see the field on Sunday.Also “out” for the Vikings on Sunday are defensive end Tashawn Bower (ankle) and Marcus Sherels (ribs). Bower was a limited practice participant on Wednesday before not practicing on Thursday or Friday. Sherels was limited all week, and will miss his third consecutive game.Only one player for the Vikings is listed as “questionable,” but he’s an important one. Running back Dalvin Cook, who was a limited participant in practice on Friday (after not practicing earlier in the week) will be a “game-time decision” for Sunday’s contest.The full injury report for the Vikings for this Sunday’s game is below. We’ll have the Philadelphia injury report here in just a bit.Minnesota Vikings injury report vs Philadelphia EaglesPlayerPositionInjuryWednesdayThursdayFridaySunday StatusPlayerPositionInjuryWednesdayThursdayFridaySunday Status Vikings running back Dalvin Cook seemed to be on track for a stellar season in 2017 Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Stitched , until a non-contact torn ACL ended his rookie campaign. He’s now feeling like he’s ready to roll, again.“I’m getting back to how I used to feel,” Cook said this week, via Dane Mizutani of the . “My confidence [is] out the roof. I feel great. I’ve had a great offseason.”Cook had 444 yards from scrimmage through four starts as a rookie Cameron Smith Jersey nfl draft , before suffering the injury that sidelined him until 2018. Last year, chronic hamstring problems held Cook to 615 rushing yards and 305 receiving yards, in 11 regular-season games. He had only one 100-yard rushing performance.Cook thinks he can do much more this year.“I feel like the ceiling is real high for me,” Cook said. “Everything I want is still in front of me. Everything I can do is still in front of me. I’m capable of doing a lot of things. I still haven’t scratched the surface yet.”To get there From China Cameron Smith Jersey , the key will be to stay healthy. Cook has yet to prove he can do that. For running backs, it’s a critical component of the player’s overall game.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz