Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

10.08.2019 03:07
The Argentine playmaker then c Antworten

Speaking at the launch of Johan Cruyff’s posthumously-released autobiography, My Turn, Pep Guardiola gave an emotional tribute to his mentor. Fake Yeezys 350 2019 . The Manchester City coach’s work is a testament to Cruyff’s ongoing legacy, writes Adam Bate. There they were. Two sons. One of them biological. The other, offspring of the footballing variety. Jordi and Pep. United. Not in grief exactly, although the passing of Johan Cruyff remains raw, but out of respect and a determination to honour the great mans memory.Waterstones bookstore on Tottenham Court Road isnt perhaps an obvious location for two sons of Catalonia to share their thoughts on the Dutch legend, although the publicity for this autobiography, like the press conference, is certain to be an international affair. The book sections of the store were curiously appropriate too. Copies peppered the zone marked Non-Fiction. Of course. A dozen more were dotted around European History. Naturally. Even North American Travel away to Jordis left could account for the NASL years.But Pep Guardiolas stool was right underneath the signs saying British History. And why not. The Manchester City coach once described Cruyff as the man who built Barcelonas cathedral, with his job being to maintain it. Now hes spreading that gospel in England, trying to make a bit of history of his own. Guardiola says he wouldnt be where he is today without Cruyffs influence I thought I knew about football, began Guardiola. But when I met him and started to work with him, a new world appeared in front of me. Other coaches said many things, what he said was completely different. He helped us understand the game. To understand why.He added: I was a lucky guy in my career. I am sitting here as Manchester City coach, at Bayern Munich and Barcelona before that, because I met him. If not, it would not have been possible. It was like going to university every single day. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Guardiolas admiration was near tangible in the room. When conversation drifted to tactical matters, he said: If we talk about tactics, the day after tomorrow well still be here. On the subject of philosophy, he added: He created step-by-step a special way to see our football.The bonds were forged, of course, when Cruyff plucked a skinny kid from Barcelonas B team and entrusted him with a midfield role with the senior side. Together, they won the clubs first European Cup. But more than that they did so in style. Cruyffs style. Cruyff stopped Pep sale Pep Guardiola was nearly sold when he was a young player at Barcelona until Johan Cruyff intervened. Barcelona was a big club but not one with a specific culture of how they had to play, explained Guardiola. He arrived and said, Now were going to play in this way. And everybody followed him. From the academy and the seven, eight and nine year-olds up.Now you go to Barcelona and those seven, eight and nine year-olds are doing the same training sessions in the same patterns and in the same way that they play in the first team. He created that. He arrived there and created something from nothing.To do that you have to have charisma. Not just the knowledge but the charisma and the personality. Everybody knows about football. But the charisma to say youve got to go in that way and for everyone to follow him, this is so difficult.Its difficult too to ignore the sense that Guardiola is alluding to the job ahead of him at Manchester City when referring to the scale of this task. City arent exactly starting from scratch, of course. But it is a club he might be able to mould in his own image. Cruyffs all-time XI In his new autobiography, Johan Cruyff picks his all-time favourite XI. Jaap de Groot, the journalist who helped put the book together, was alongside Guardiola and Jordi in London and pointed out that one of the intentions of the autobiography was to use examples from Cruyffs life to help inspire others.The lesson for Guardiola from Cruyffs time at Ajax is an interesting one. In eight or nine years, he was able to create one of the most significant sides in the history of the game. Everything is possible if you know what youre doing, said De Groot.So can Guardiola, the cathedrals maintenance man in Barcelona, construct a new one of his own in Manchester? He appears to regard it as almost a duty. One thing is for sure, he wont necessarily be measuring his time at the club in terms of trophies alone. I think Johan is the most influential person in football. Pep Guardiola All the people think about is who the best managers are, said Guardiola. All they talk about is how many prizes and how many pieces of silverware. I think that is a huge mistake. Because at the end, managers are not dictators. We are in big clubs with big players.So what matters is how they influence the new generation, especially their players. The influence Johan had on players, I can remember from Ajax there is [Marco] Van Basten, [Frank] Rijkaard, all these players are coaches.Many at Barcelona are coaches now. Thats because we try to follow what he taught us. He was special. Not all trainers and managers have this influence on players. I think Johan is the most influential person in football. Jordi Cruyff speaks at the launch of his fathers autobiography in London That influence lives on through Guardiola. Towards the end of the discussion, an emotional Jordi paid a heartfelt tribute to both his father and his adoptive footballing brother. I think if my father could choose one person to sit beside me Im quite sure that would be Pep, he concluded.I can assure you that not only was my father a big fan of Barcelona but also of Bayern Munich in the past years and Im quite sure that if he can still watch football hes a big Manchester City fan.Cruyffs legacy not only lives on, it continues to grow.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Cruyff all-time favourite XI Cruyff stopped Pep sale Fake Yeezys 350 For Sale . -- New York Yankees centre fielder Jacoby Ellsbury was sent for an MRI Thursday of his ailing right calf, which was negative. Fake Yeezy Boost 350 V3 Shoes .Steamboat Ski Resort contends Steamboat Springs, Colorado has long been known as Ski Town, U.S.A., and claims in a new lawsuit that Salt Lake tourism officials violated their trademark when they rolled out the Ski City marketing campaign last month. http://www.fakeyeezy350.com/ .com) - Robert Upshaw made a putback jumper to put 17th-ranked Washington ahead with 1:27 remaining in the game and the Huskies held on to beat Eastern Washington 81-77 on Sunday.Sandy, UT (SportsNetwork.com) - Real Salt Lake will shoot to lock up a seventh consecutive playoff berth with a win on Saturday against the San Jose Earthquakes at Rio Tinto Stadium. Jeff Cassars team had a golden opportunity to clinch their playoff spot last week, but suffered a surprising 1-0 loss to Chivas USA at the StubHub Center. After a scoreless first half, Chivas broke the deadlock in the 47th minute when RSL substitute Rich Balchan lost possession in his own half to Erick Torres, whose chipped effort hit the crossbar, but Felix Borja was there to clean up the rebound. The Goats had an opportunity to double the lead in the 65th minute when Balchan took down Torres in the box, resulting in a penalty kick, but RSL goalkeeper Nick Rimando came up with a huge stop to keep his side in the game. RSLs best scoring chance came in the 78th minute as Javier Morales lined up a free kick from 25 yards out on the right side of the pitch, but his strike was straight at Chivas goalkeeper Dan Kennedy and the Goats held on for all three points. It just comes down to I need to do a better job of making sure the guys are prepared and next week we will. It was a warm night here, the guys expended a lot of energy and when you have to make a sub in the back its never easy and its hard to replace [Chris Schuler], Cassar said. We needed to make a few subs we were unable to. So it was a tough night. Everything was just a little bit off. That comes down to me. I need to do a better job making sure that we are nice and sharp in all the areas of the field. I think each game is a different animal. Cheap Yeezy Boost 350 V2. . Tonight we just werent extremely sharp, we got frustrated because [Chivas USA] did sit back, they were hard to penetrate. A lot of teams have done that against us. A lot of times if you dont get another lead goal on them they just sit back and frustrate you and catch you on a counterattack. We didnt do a great job of that. I need to do a better job as a coach to prepare the team for situations like this. San Jose, meanwhile, will mostly be playing for pride with an eye toward next season when they move into a brand new stadium having already been eliminated from playoff contention following a 3-0 loss to Portland on Wednesday. After a cagey first 40 minutes, the Timbers broke the deadlock four minutes before the break when Darlington Nagbe collected a loose ball just outside the box and sent it out wide to Rodney Wallace, who beat San Jose goalkeeper Jon Busch from a difficult angle. After the break, the Timbers kept the pressure up and it paid off in the 51st minute when San Jose defender Jason Hernandez was whistled for a foul in the box after dragging down Timbers forward Fanendo Adi, resulting in a penalty kick which Diego Valeri converted with ease. The Argentine playmaker then completed his double in the 73rd minute, etching his name in the Portland Timbers record books in the process as his 11 goals are the most by a Portland player in a single season. Saturdays clash will be the third and final meeting of the season between the sides, who played to 1-1 and 3-3 draws so far this term. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz