Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

30.08.2018 09:58
Sebastian Vettel is settling in at Ferrari, having spent the last three days testing with and meeting his new team. Antworten

MARANELLO, Italy - Sebastian Vettel is settling in at Ferrari, having spent the last three days testing with and meeting his new team. Cheap Shaquill Griffin Jersey .Vettel completed nearly 100 laps in a two-year-old F2012 on Saturday at Ferraris Fiorano track. He drove a virtual F14 T on the simulator Sunday. Then on Monday, Vettel met with Ferrari chairman Sergio Marchionne, new team principal Maurizio Arrivabene and technical director James Allison.Vettel tells Ferraris website the sessions reminded him of how he came to Maranello when he was 11 or 12 and peered over the fence to watch Michael Schumacher drive.He said: Well, today I was the one running and saw the tifosi (fans) around. ... It feels really, really special.Vettel joined Ferrari from Red Bull, where he won four Formula One titles. Cheap Delano Hill Jersey .The league also seems to have a fairly active Twitter account www.twitter.com/bikinihockey that features the description “We provide a positive alternative to the hockey community and a venue for adult female hockey athletes to continue in their sport. Wholesale Seahawks Jerseys . Saltalamacchia drove in the go-ahead run in the ninth inning, Henderson Alvarez won for the first time in three starts and the Miami Marlins beat the Braves 3-2 on Thursday night. http://www.cheapseahawksjerseyselite.com/ . The Philadelphia left fielder clubbed a tiebreaking, solo home run in the seventh inning, and the Phillies edged the Red Sox, 2-1, in the middle test of a three-game interleague series at Citizens Bank Park.MADRID - Cristiano Ronaldo said he still has many years of football to come as he picked up his third Golden Boot award on Wednesday for scoring the most goals in Europes domestic leagues last season.Ronaldo shared the award with Luis Suarez, who also scored 31 goals.At a lavish ceremony in Madrid, Ronaldo said he was surprised so many people got up early for the event after Real Madrids 1-0 win over Liverpool in the Champions League the previous night.Madrid president Florentino Perez highlighted the Portugal forwardss energy and ambition to win as he presented the award. Cheap Amara Darboh Jersey. promise to always give the fans the best on the field, Ronaldo said. My passion, my goals, my assists, my matches. I still have many years left in Madrid.Ronaldo said although his main aim was to be a good team player, he also acknowledged a liking for individual flair.A collective effort is important, but so is individual talent, and I work hard to achieve that, he said.Suarez picked up his award at a ceremony in Barcelona on Oct. 15. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz