Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

12.08.2019 03:02
tournaments star players moved to the top of Antworten

SYDNEY, Australia -- Adam Scott held a two-shot advantage over Rory McIlroy as the tournaments star players moved to the top of the Australian Open leaderboard at Royal Sydney on Friday. Scott shot 2-under-par 70 for a two-round total of 12-under 132. McIlroy, playing in the morning and avoiding the rain and storms that later hit the course, had a 65. Scott and McIlroy will play together on Saturday in the third round. "It was always going to be a day where you just had to hang on," Scott said of the tough conditions. "He (McIlroy) is one of the best players in the world so Im going to have to bring my best game." Calgarys Ryan Yip, tied for second after the first round, struggled to a score of 3 over 75 Friday and fell into a tie for 11th at 4 under. Australian Richard Green shot 66 and was three strokes behind Scott, who is trying to add the Australian Open to his Australian PGA and Australian Masters titles to become the second player after Robert Allenby in 2005 to capture the Triple Crown of Australian majors. McIlroy felt lucky to have escaped the worsening conditions. "The weather wasnt as bad as we thought it was going to be and the wind didnt pick up," he said. "So I knew we could take advantage of that, and the greens were a little bit softer as well." Defending champion Peter Senior had an 81 Friday and did not make the cut. Kevin Streelman, who played with Matt Kuchar in the American team at last weeks World Cup, retired on the fourth hole due to an eye infection. Playing for the first time in Australia, he was later taken to hospital for treatment. Streelman, playing with Scott and Jason Day, shot 70 in the opening round Thursday and began Fridays round with a birdie. But as his eye condition worsened, he had a 5 on the par-3 third and a bogey on the par-4 fourth before deciding to retire. "Its pretty rough right now but well see what we can do," Streelman said. "The doctor said it was pretty badly infected. "Ive been trying to do some drops but I started getting dizzy and its the first time Ive ever (withdrawn) at a tournament ... Im really sad to do it." Streelman won the PGA Tours Tampa Bay Championship in March and finished second with Kuchar behind Day and Scott in the team event at the World Cup at Royal Melbourne. Max Domi Jersey . -- Former Penn State coach Joe Paterno was admitted to the hospital Friday for observation due to minor complications from cancer treatments, his family said. Custom Montreal Canadiens Jerseys . Not bad for a defenceman. The goal, that is. Although the shuffling dance steps werent bad, either. Barrie scored 55 seconds into overtime, Semyon Varlamov stopped 29 shots, and the Avalanche moved a step closer to their first playoff berth in four years with a 3-2 win over the Vancouver Canucks on Thursday night. http://www.canadienssale.com/authentic-bob-gainey-canadiens-jersey/ . -- Canada played to expectation up until halftime. Charlie Lindgren Canadiens Jersey .Y. - DeMarre Carroll felt as though he couldnt miss in the second quarter as he outscored the Brooklyn Nets 14-13 all by himself. Jacques Plante Jersey . Obasi chested the ball past one defender, prodded it past another and then rounded the keeper before scoring from a tight angle in the 16th minute. Seconds after the restart, Obasi set up Klaas Jan Huntelaar for the Dutchmans 11th goal from 13 games this season.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca! Hey Kerry, Love the column, read every one. To get right to the point, why was Dennis Seidenbergs elbow to the head of Bobby Ryan on Friday night not even clued for a hearing? Ryan was clear shaken up on the play and did not return to the game. In my eyes, Seidenberg reached out to make contact and, intentional or not, caught Ryan right in the head. Some of whom I have spoken to said Ryan appeared to sell it a little, but even if so, it deserves a review, right? I mean, he didnt come back for a reason. Thanks Kerry,Jacob Messing Jacob: Given the number of suspensions handed out by the Player Safety Committee for illegal contact to the head and dangerous hits, I can appreciate why you might feel this play should have resulted in a formal hearing. I can assure you that the committee did review the play from all angles and determined the elbow delivered to the chin of Bobby Ryan did not warrant special attention. In this instance, I concur with their finding. Let me share some of the reasons why. While Bobby Ryan was shaken up on the play we do not know to what extent. With just 3:25 remaining and the Sens ahead by a score of 4-2, it would make little sense for Ryan to return to the game even if he was capable. Following contact to the head of this nature, NHL protocol would require that Ryan be evaluated by the medical staff which woould also prevent his return prior to the expiration of regulation time.dddddddddddd On the play it appears that Dennis Seidenberg was setting up and prepared to engage Bobby Ryan with body to body contact. Ryan altered his body posture and position when he initiated a stopping motion and pulled back to avoid or minimize contact. Seidenberg countered Ryans altered posture with an extended hand and elbow at the last second resulting in a glancing blow to Bobby Ryans chin. Seidenberg also looked away from his opponent as he extended to make contact. Following the contact, Bobby Ryan did have some spring in his legs as he jumped backward and fell to the ice. This reaction might give the impression some embellishment took place. There was sufficient impact to Ryans chin from the glancing blow however that created a "whip-lash" action and stunned the Ottawa star so I would not want to suggest that Bobby Ryan was simply trying to sell the call. I see this as an illegal attempt by Dennis Seidenberg to make himself bigger and to initiate contact a split second after Bobby Ryan altered his posture. I do not see it as a deliberate attempt by Seidenberg to injure Bobby Ryan with the use of his elbow. This was clearly a missed elbowing penalty by the referee. As a result of the apparent injury sustained to the head of Bobby Ryan, a major penalty and automatic game misconduct should have been assessed to Dennis Seidenberg of the Boston Bruins. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz