Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

12.08.2019 03:22
well near the Cubs dugout. Antworten

Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork. Sean Bunting Youth Jersey .com) - Its championship weekend in thoroughbred horse racing. Not really. But, two of the winning horses in last Novembers Breeders Cup will be making their 2015 debuts over the weekend approximately 1500 miles apart. First up on Saturday will be Take Charge Brandi, winner of the Breeders Cup Juvenile Fillies. The 3-year-old filly, trained by Hall of Famer D. Wayne Lukas, will be at Oaklawn Park in Arkansas for the $100,000 Martha Washington Stakes versus six rivals going a mile. Lukas has the champion filly pointed toward the $1 million Kentucky Oaks at Churchill Downs on Friday, May 1. The sister race to the Kentucky Derby is 1 1/8 miles and was won last year by eventual Eclipse Award winner Untapable. Take Charge Brandi, owned by Willis Horton, hasnt been away from the races very long. She had two starts following the Breeders Cup, both victories two time zones apart. Lukas had her win the Delta Downs Princess in Louisiana just three weeks after taking the Juvenile Fillies as a 61-1 longshot. Then three weeks later she captured the Starlet Stakes at Los Alamitos in Los Angeles. We tried to get too cute with her during the summer and finally I woke up and said Ill just leave her alone. We made that decision and its worked, Lukas noted after the Starlet. Sunday marks the return of Breeders Cup Juvenile winner Texas Red to the track. Trained by Keith Desormeaux, the colt has the trainers Hall of Fame brother Kent in the saddle for the San Vicente at Santa Anita. The seven- furlong stakes is a prep for the $1 million Santa Anita Derby on April 4. Texas Red, who is partly owned by his trainer, won the Juvenile as a 13-1 longshot while posting a 6 1/2-length victory over 9-5 race favorite Carpe Diem. However, unlike Take Charge Brandi, Texas Red failed to secure the Eclipse Award as 2014 champion 2-year-old male. That honor went to American Pharoah who had to be withdrawn from the Breeders Cup with an injury. The weekend brings exciting horse racing to the fore with tracks scheduling their programs so as not to interfere with viewing the Super Bowl. Gerald McCoy Buccaneers Jersey . Billy Hamilton finished off Cincinnatis biggest comeback of the season for a doubleheader sweep. Sean Bunting Jersey . But the young forward is more than willing to shed a little blood if thats what it takes to make the team this season. "It caught me pretty good, dazed me for that shift, but I didnt want to be off the ice for too long," he said after practice, his lip still bleeding a little despite the plastic stitches holding it together. http://www.authenticbuccaneerspro.com/Sean-bunting-buccaneers-jersey/ . There is no argument that the line of Pacioretty, David Desharnais and Thomas Vanek was one of the hottest in the NHL leading into the post-season, and they did combine for three goals and seven points, but it was the depth of all four lines that helped propel Montreal.PHOENIX -- Chicago Cubs first baseman Anthony Rizzo made a remarkable catch, tumbling into the photo well to snag a foul ball. And it might have cost the Cubs the game. Josh Collmenter threw seven sharp innings, David Peralta drove in a pair of runs and the Diamondbacks beat the Cubs 3-1 on Sunday to complete a three-game sweep. The go-ahead run was waved home automatically in the sixth inning after Rizzo came down with the ball in his glove for the out. By rule, if a defensive player takes the ball out of play, each runner is awarded a base. The only run Collmenter allowed was Rizzos 23rd home run of the season, matching his total for all of last year. Collmenter (8-5) gave up just three other hits. "I was able to command the fastball both sides of the plate," he said. "With a lot of lefties in the lineup I was able to pitch in really well, got a lot of popups and ground balls and the defence made some great plays." David Peralta had a run-scoring double to tie it, then came home from third on Rizzos camera well plunge. Rizzo said it was "just instinct" that he lunged for the ball. "I didnt think I would go in (the camera well)," he said. "But it was a little farther then I thought." The Diamondbacks earned their second sweep of the season, first at home. The Cubs have lost 11 of 13 since Jeff Samardzija was traded to Oakland on July 5. Jake Arrieta (5-2), who had a stomach virus the past few days, allowed three runs and four hits in 6 2-3 innings for the Cubs. It was a tough series, tough game today," he said. "The challenge really for me was what I had to deal with the last few days, trying to hold fluids down. My body was weak not being able to eat any solid food. Addison Reed pitcched a perfect ninth for his 23rd save in 28 tries. John Lynch Jersey. The Diamondbacks are 3-0 after the All-Star break for the second time in franchise history. The other was in 2002. The game was scoreless through five innings, then Rizzo lashed the first pitch he saw in the sixth into the seats in the right corner, moving into a tie for the NL homer lead with Miamis Giancarlo Stanton. Rizzo homered twice in the series opener. Arizona scored twice in the sixth, the first on consecutive doubles by Ender Inciarte and Peralta. Peralta scored from third when Rizzo caught Aaron Hills high pop foul as he fell over the bar protecting the camera well near the Cubs dugout. In hindsight, Rizzo might have been better off just letting the ball drop foul. But, he said, "I dont think there is any Cubs fan that wanted me to miss it or any Diamondbacks fan that wanted me to catch it." The Diamondbacks won a challenge in the seventh when Mark Trumbo was called out stealing second. After a review, the call was reversed. Trumbo scored when Peralta singled. Ryan Sweeney made two big catches in centre for the Cubs. The second was the most spectacular, when he ran deep toward the wall to barely flag down Paul Goldschmidts deep fly. Notes: Arizona came from behind in all three games. ... Chicagos Chris Coghlan has hit safely in 16 of his past 17 games. ... The Cubs have Monday off, then open a 10-game homestand with a three-game series against San Diego. The Cubs RH Kyle Hendricks (0-0, 6.00 ERA) makes his second big-league start in Tuesdays opener. The Padres go with LH Eric Stults. Arizona opens a three-game interleague series with Detroit. LH Vidal Nuno starts for Arizona, RH Rick Porcello (12-5, 3.39) for the Tigers. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz