Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

12.08.2019 03:53
American Sloane Stephens in fourth-round action Antworten

Flushing Meadows, NY (Sports Network) - World No. 1 and four-time U.S. Open titlist Serena Williams straight-setted fellow American Sloane Stephens in fourth-round action Sunday at the U.S. Open. The reigning U.S. and French Open champ Williams, a 16-time Grand Slam winner, smashed six aces en route to a 6-4, 6-1 triumph over the 15th-seeded Stephens on the hardcourts at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center. "I definitely think it was a high quality match. I dont think either of us had an overwhelming amount of unforced errors," said Williams. Williams, who defeated Victoria Azarenka in last years outstanding final in Flushing, will take on Carla Suarez Navarro in the quarterfinals after the 18th-seeded Spaniard upended eighth-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany by a 4-6, 6-3, 7-6 (7-3) margin. This years Wimbledon runner-up was knocked out Sunday, as third-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska was bested by 24th-seeded Russian Ekaterina Makarova, 6-4, 6-4. Radwanska has never reached the quarterfinals at the Open. Li Na was also a straight-set winner, as the fifth-seeded former French Open champion dominated former world No. 1 Jelena Jankovic, 6-3, 6-0, in just 57 minutes. Air Max 270 Noir Et Blanc Homme . Modin, 36, tallied seven goals and three assists in 36 games with the Thrashers this season. The Sundsvall, Sweden, native has posted 232 goals and 230 assists in 894 career NHL games with Toronto, Tampa Bay, Columbus, Los Angeles and Atlanta and has appeared in 57 post-season contests, helping the Lightning capture the 2004 Stanley Cup Championship. Air Max 270 Flyknit Oreo . Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine and Frank Thomas appeared to be on track to gain election from the Baseball Writers Association of America on Wednesday, and Craig Biggio could join them. http://www.airmax270flyknit.fr/nike-air-vapormax-inneva-blanc-sommet-bleu-glacier-ao2447-100-pour-homme.html . Erik Logan, president of the network, said Friday that the postponement was made after meetings with the St. Louis Rams. Air Max 97/1 Wotherspoon Pas Cher . Mike Babcock has turned to the Montreal Canadiens goalie over Roberto Luongo, who backed Canada to a gold medal in Vancouver in 2010, for Canadas final preliminary round game against the ailing Finns. Air Max 270 Blanche Orange . He also had some help Monday night.Hibbert scored a season-high 29 points to help Indiana beat the Utah Jazz 97-86 Monday night, ending the Pacers six-game losing streak.RENTON, Wash. -- Seattle Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner was suspended indefinitely by the NFL on Wednesday for violating the leagues substance abuse policy. The suspension is the second in two seasons for Browner. He was suspended four games last season for violating the leagues policy on performance-enhancing substances. Hes the second Seahawks player to be suspended for violating the substance abuse policy this season. Fellow cornerback Walter Thurmond is serving the final week of a four-game suspension. Browner, whose suspension is effective immediately and without pay, sent out a lengthy statement vowing that he would continue to fight his suspension and sounding resigned that his career with the Seahawks was over. "I want to thank the Seahawks organization for the incredible opportunity they gave me when they took a chance on a player who was out of the NFL and playing in the CFL for 4 years," Browner wrote. "I also want to thank all of my teammates, coaches, trainers, staff and the 12s (fans) for their support, respect, and friendship and for helping me grow into the player, father, and person I am today. I have been treated with nothing but first class by everyone associated with the Seattle Seahawks and for that I am forever grateful. "Although I disagree with the circumstances surrounding my suspension, I accept responsibility for all of my actions and I apologize for any that causes any unflattering reflections of my family and the Seahawks. I believe in my innocence and will continue to fight with all legal resources aavailable to me to.dddddddddddd." Browner, who was injured in Week 10 against Atlanta and hasnt played since, filed an appeal of the suspension while injured and the Seahawks were waiting for an answer from the league. Seattle coach Pete Carroll said earlier Wednesday before the suspension was announced that he was frustrated the process for making a determination on Browners status had taken so long. "It has taken a long time and Ive been a little disappointed in that, but were handling it," Carroll said. Browner is in his third season with the Seahawks. He started all 26 games he has played for the Seahawks and has 19 tackles, one interception and 10 passes defenced this season. He was a Pro Bowl selection in 2011 when he had 23 passes defenced and six interceptions, but had not been able to match those numbers in the subsequent two seasons. Browner was to become a free agent after the season and could file for reinstatement after one year. News of the suspensions for both Browner and Thurmond came as the Seahawks were returning from their bye in late November. Browner is the seventh official suspension for a Seattle player for substance-abuse or performance-enhancing drugs violations by the league since 2011. That doesnt include Richard Sherman, whose suspension was overturned on appeal late last season. The two suspensions have given chances to backups Byron Maxwell and Jeremy Lane. They have played well enough that it was not guaranteed Thurmond or Browner would get their starting spots back when they returned. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz