Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

13.08.2019 03:01
quick 7-2 run for a 97-78 lead. Antworten

CHICAGO -- Jordan Lyles warmed up in the Houston Astros bullpen, watching the Chicago White Sox load the bases with two outs in the ninth inning and realizing the situation he was about to be thrust into. Noah Syndergaard Jersey . With the Astros clinging to a two-run lead, Lyles was called on to get the final out in his first career save opportunity. He worked back from a 3-0 count against Chicagos Avisail Garcia and struck him out looking to give the Astros the 10-8 win Monday night for their third win in four games. Lyles was available in the bullpen with Houston using a six-man rotation and it being his day to throw a side. The right-hander, who was the Astros third pitcher of the ninth, said he couldnt recall saving a ballgame at any level of his baseball career. "Its just one of those last-minute things," Lyles said. "I fell behind 3-0 and started to throw the ball over the plate. Luckily (Garcia) took the last pitch and (home plate umpire Adrian Johnson) called it a strike." Matt Dominguez hit a tiebreaking solo homer with two outs in the ninth inning and Chris Carter followed with his second home run of the game to put the Astros in position for the win. Houston squandered a five-run lead and trailed 8-7 -- after Chicago scored five in the sixth inning -- before tying the score on Carters RBI single in the seventh. White Sox reliever Addison Reed (5-2) struck out Jose Altuve and Jason Castro to open the ninth before Dominguez put Houston back ahead with his 19th homer, a shot to left field on a 1-0 pitch. "I felt awesome out there," Reed said. "I felt great. I felt I had everything working and made a couple bad pitches. I hung a slider to Dominguez and he made me pay for it." Carter then added his 25th of the season. "You look at the five-run inning and for these guys to respond the way they responded it speaks to the resilience of the ballclub," Astros manager Bo Porter said. "I couldnt be more proud of them." David Martinez (1-0) pitched 2 2-3 innings to get his first major league win, recovering after surrendering three runs in the sixth. Carter finished 3 for 4 with the two homers and four RBIs in his third career multihomer game. His two-run homer in the fifth gave the Astros a 6-1 lead before the White Sox rallied for the lead. It was sweet redemption for Carter against his former organization. "Its great to beat the team that drafted you and traded you away when you come back here and (hit two homers) here," Carter said. Jeff Keppinger homered to start the bottom of the fifth and right fielder L.J. Hoes dropped Gordon Beckhams fly ball near the wall, which would have been the third out of the inning, allowing a run to score pulling Chicago within three. Alejandro De Aza finished with four hits to tie his career high set July 20 against Atlanta. Brandon Barnes opened the top of the sixth with a double, advanced to third on a sacrifice bunt and scored on Andre Rienzos wild pitch to push the lead to 7-3. The White Sox then took the lead with five runs in the bottom of the inning. Dunn had a two-run homer, his 30th of the season, to become the second left-handed hitter in White Sox history to have consecutive 30- homer seasons. Jim Thome did it previously from 2006-08. Martinez came on with one out and gave up a single to Keppinger, a double to Dayan Viciedo and an RBI single to Josh Phegley. Martinez then balked to allow Viciedo to score the tying run and De Azas RBI single to left against a drawn-in infield put Chicago ahead. Astros starter Brett Oberholtzer allowed only one run through four but failed to get out of the sixth and exited after giving up five runs and eight hits in 5 1-3 innings. Beckham had a run-scoring grounder in the third to get the White Sox on the board. There was plenty of sloppy play between the teams with the two worst records in the American League. The White Sox and Astros combined for three errors leading to three unearned runs, three wild pitches, a balk and countless mental mistakes. The Astros took the lead with three runs in the second inning off Rienzo. Castro led off with a solo home run, and Garcias fielding error on Barnes single allowed two runs to score. Rienzo allowed seven runs (five earned) on nine hits in six innings with two wild pitches. "He wasnt as sharp as hes been earlier by any means," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. "Its one of those that you just chalk it up to a bad night." NOTES: White Sox OF Garcia returned to the lineup Monday after leaving Sundays game during the fourth inning against Texas. Garcia collided with the right-field fence on Jeff Bakers two-run homer and was removed from the game after getting checked out by a White Sox trainer and manager Robin Ventura. Garcia said he felt better Monday. Ventura explained that Garcia came out of Sundays game because of a dehydration issue and it was not concussion related. ... One day after getting ejected by crew chief Jerry Layne while exchanging the pregame lineup card, White Sox bench coach Mark Parent admitted he "pretty much knew" he would be ejected for his comments. Parent, whose ejection was his second of the season and third of his career, did not reveal what he said to Lane but acknowledged it stemmed from Saturdays game against Texas. ... RHP Paul Clemens (4-4, 6.36 ERA) will be recalled from Triple-A Oklahoma City to start Tuesdays game. The Astros will announce a corresponding move. . Astros manager Bo Porter said he would "have to wait for the evaluation" by team doctors before knowing more about the status of C Max Stassi, on the seven-day concussion disabled list, retroactive to Aug. 23. ... Astros OF Robbie Grossmans two-out double in the fourth inning Monday extended his hitting streak to a career-high 13 games. Keith Hernandez Jersey . Lineup news, Fantasy and more in Scott Cullen’s Statistically Speaking. HEROES St. Louis Blues – After rolling the San Jose Sharks for seven goals, for the second time in a week, the Blues have a bunch of players on hot streaks. Wilson Ramos Jersey .com) - Even on the day his New Hampshire football team became the nations top-ranked team two weeks ago, coach Sean McDonnell conceded something about the team they replaced at No. http://www.metsbaseballauthentic.com/carlos-gomez-mets-jersey/ .Y. -- Mark Steenhuis scored four goals and added two assists to lead the Buffalo Bandits over the Toronto Rock 12-10 in National Lacrosse League action on Saturday.PHILADELPHIA -- The Sacramento Kings were keenly aware of the streak. They just didnt feel the need to talk about it. Instead, they went out and played the attacking style their coaches want to see. Rudy Gay scored 27 points, Isaiah Thomas added 20 and the Kings were 40 for 50 from the free throw line on their way to defeating Philadelphia 115-98 Wednesday night to extend the 76ers losing streak to 18 games. "To be honest, we didnt mention it once," Kings coach Michael Malone said of the losing streak. DeMarcus Cousins had 19 points and 12 rebounds, and Ben McLemore scored 15 points for the Kings, who snapped a three-game skid. Jason Thompson added 14. "Im from around here so I know about it," Thompson said. "You dont try to put extra pressure on yourself. Obviously, you dont want to lose to any team." The Kings are in the midst of a seven-game, 12-day road trip, their longest of the season. They are 2-3 on the trip. Henry Sims posted career-highs of 20 points and 10 rebounds, James Anderson added 17 points and Thaddeus Young had 16 for Philadelphia, which fell to 15-49 in dropping its 14th in a row at home, an ongoing franchise record. "My teammates were just trusting Id make the right decision," said Sims, who was acquired from Cleveland as part of a trade deadline deal for Spencer Hawes. "A couple shots fell for me. Im definitely proud, but Id be more proud of a win. I just try to go out every game and its a new day, a new season. I try not to think about it. I just focus on the next game." Michael Carter-Williams had 13 points, seven rebounds and two assists just two nights after earning his second career triple-double with 23 points, 13 rebounds and 10 assists at New York. Tony Wroten chipped in with 10 for the Sixers, who havent won siince a 95-94 victory at Boston on Jan. Keith Hernandez Mets Jersey. 29. "Its not doom and gloom," Sixers coach Brett Brown said. "We will have another good day tomorrow." The Sixers held a nine-point advantage in the first quarter before falling behind 58-54 at halftime. After a subpar first half, Cousins showed why he was the fifth overall pick in the 2010 draft. He had 12 points and seven rebounds in the third quarter to help the Kings extend their lead to 90-76. "We played good ball tonight," Cousins said. "We did a pretty decent job defensively. Still made some mistakes tonight, but well take the win. We had some spurts where we let up. I feel we did a lot better than we did in some of the previous games, but we did step forward tonight, so lets just continue to take steps forward and get a little streak going." The Kings didnt allow the Sixers to gain any momentum, making a quick 7-2 run for a 97-78 lead. By then, the crowd had largely dwindled as the Sixers moved closer to tying a franchise mark for most consecutive losses. The 1972-73 Sixers -- who finished 9-73 and still own the fewest wins in an 82-game season -- dropped 20 in a row. The NBA record for consecutive losses belongs to Cleveland, which dropped 26 straight from Dec. 20, 2010, to Feb. 9. 2011. The Sixers remain two games behind the Milwaukee Bucks (13-51) for the worst record in the league. The team with the worst mark will have a 25 per cent chance of garnering the No. 1 pick in the draft lottery. NOTES: Cousins earned his 40th double-double and his sixth in the last seven games. . Gay was 16 for 19 from the free throw line, both career-highs. ... The Kings failed to register one assist in the first quarter and had just six at halftime. . The Sixers announced they had signed reserve F Jarvis Varnado for the remainder of the season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz