Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
panxing18 Offline

13.08.2019 08:28
AFCDenver Broncos (5-6) at Cincinnati B Antworten

engals (5-6)Cleveland Browns (4-6-1) at Houston Texans (8-3)Indianapolis Colts (6-5) at Jacksonville Jaguars (3-8)Buffalo Bills (4-7) at Miami Dolphins..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorLos Angeles Chargers Gameday Open ThreadNFL Week 13 morning games open threadNew Casey Hayward Color Rush Jersey ,3commentsByRichard Wade@RichardWadeDec2, 2018,9:55am PSTShareTweetShareShareNFL Week 13 morning games open threadReinhold Matay-USA TODAY SportsAFCDenver Broncos (5-6) at Cincinnati Bengals (5-6)Cleveland Browns (4-6-1) at Houston Texans (8-3)Indianapolis Colts (6-5) at Jacksonville Jaguars (3-8)Buffalo Bills (4-7) at Miami Dolphins (5-6)NFCLos Angeles Rams (10-1) at Detroit Lions (4-7)Arizona Cardinals (2-9) at Green Bay Packers (4-6-1)Chicago Bears (8-3) at New York Giants (3-8)Carolina Panthers (6-5) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-7)InterconferenceBaltimore Ravens (6-5) at Atlanta Falcons (4-7) The Los Angeles Chargers are more than just good, they’re lucky - Tyler SchoonThe Chargers appear to be one of the healthier teams in the league with injuries to positions filled by depth Melvin Ingram Color Rush Jersey , much to the credit of general manager Tom Telesco. Rather than losing their star players at this key point in the season, the Bolts got back superstar defensive end Joey Bosa and are potentially awaiting the return of ball magnet, tight end Hunter Henry. It’s as lucky as a team can expect to be at this point in the season.Not concerned about touches, Antonio Gates focused on Super Bowl chase - Eric Williams“It’s challenging when you become accustomed to doing something for so long and doing it at a high level Craig Mager Color Rush Jersey ,” Gates said. “But the bigger picture is not what I can do individually. It's more about the team and what I can do to help us win, and I just need to be ready for that time, whenever it’s called.”Los Angeles Chargers: Comparing 2018 to 2006 - Ernie PadaonHow crazy is it that we had Keenans leading both squads. Vincent Jackson and Malcom were youngins in that year and they still were not the threats that we all know. Kinda like Mike Williams and Tyrell Williams. They are full of potential, but we still are not sure what they will do in this league.Jatavis Brown is the man 'with the mic' on Chargers' defense - Eric Williams"I think another year in a system you're seeing him play faster Jason Verrett Color Rush Jersey ," Bradley said. "... He's always been fast, but the ability to recognize and react quicker than he has in the past, I think that's really been evident for him."Chargers Spotlight Causes Important to Players with My Cause, My Cleats Campaign at Sunday’s Game- Chargers.comThe Los Angeles Chargers will host the Cincinnati Bengals at ROKiT Field at StubHub Center on Sunday Denzel Perryman Color Rush Jersey , Dec. 9. Kickoff is set for 1:05p.m. PST. As part of the NFL’s My Cause, My Cleats campaign, select players will wear customized cleats reflecting their commitment to charitable causes during the game.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz